[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest jessijessica

actually there is a secret code to increase the view..

if you're using google chrome.. press shift+ctrl+N and type youtube and search Girl's day - Ring my bell (on their official youtube channel) play with the quality above 720p, raise the volume above 50%, full screen and watch the video until the video automaticaly stop. repeat again and again using the secret code, DO NOT REFRESH! you better have a new tab or a new window using the secret code and search again. Hope it help to raise the viewer and bring a good things for Girl's day! :D

Oh...so we can also help by watching the video on their official youtube channel?? some of us can't open the tudou site...

yeah.. that's for watching the MV from youtube channel. they're gonna release it through youtube right? because i can't open tudou also

Guest Yura_el21

Keep on voting my fellow jjongaholic and dai5sy family, i know we can do this by working hand in hand. :)

uri Ahyoungie is so cute and adorable, I remember the bungee jumping scene. ahaha

Guest Yura_el21

Ask in a BOX they are filming NOW and asking for cheer up message for the girls.

AH young soooo PRETTY and GORGEOUS

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

Ohhh denim/gold chain outfits. They kinda of remind me of Charlies Angels with all that drastic hair color going on. Can't wait...I think the MV teaser is out tonight?

CR: weichih yuan's Youtube

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 7

tumblr_nqu2y9WqXR1ssrxepo2_400.gif

Why i feel this reaction is for jong huhu 

credit to gif owner

can somebody teach me how to make gif like this..please..pm me juseyo

See what she did..choding yura

tumblr_nqtpnal7l81u5e7xxo2_250.gif

Credit to gif owner

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 4

Patiently waiting..oh i am not say congratulation to our Ah Young 

CHUKAHAE..hope its not to late and for our @min chinlee also happy belated birthday dear

tumblr_nqumvrj02n1qciai7o1_500.gif

oh...... my birthday is next months not this month's but thanks so much.hehehehe

Patiently waiting..oh i am not say congratulation to our Ah Young 

CHUKAHAE..hope its not to late and for our @min chinlee also happy belated birthday dear

tumblr_nqumvrj02n1qciai7o1_500.gif

oh... my birthday on august not this months  but thanks chingus........:wub::D

Edited by min chinlee
  • Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

Uri pretty Ah young for today's event :D

Ahyounga your already pretty. :D look at the guy beside her. hahaa

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

OMG!! OMG!! The girls gonna kill it!

YURA LOOKS AMAZING GAAAH I CAN'T EVEN! I LOVE her red hair so much, my favorite color of them all. She looks fierce and in control! aaand daaaaum... those legs! Those perfect Barbie legs all girls/guys dream about.

She's oozes passion and she's rocking the new style. Every time she walks into the room all the guys go "OooooooOOOoooo haaawt!" and Alicia Keys goes "THIS.GIRL.IS.ON.FIIIIIAAAAAAAAAH"

Not literally on fire though, that would be horrible.

tumblr_mw39a8LLXT1sq8cgro1_500.gif

Jjong are you seeing this?! I bet you are! How are you feeling? Need water (or ice) to cool down?

giphy.gif

Here, let me help you!

chen%20new%20relax.gif

Edited by Guest

oowwhhh.,.hopefully somebody record this event and be generous to upload it later.,.,i need to do something gonna give up streaaming in minute.,.KAY look pretty tonight in white dress,.,:wub:

• Like 3