[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@Yura_el21 I know we can vote international on MNET Countdown and I don't know about the other music shows... Hehehe 

Reading all the good comments of Ahyoungie pictures makes me so happy!  I will patiently waiting for 7/6!! Jjong what u doing now??? Hehehe

• Like 6

Can you tell me how to vote in Mcountdown chingu @molaihawaii Komoawo.. :)

hehehe here's the link! http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/ Hope this will help and please save the link so u can vote for them! Sorry I'm using my phone let me know if the link is right. Hahaha

btw, it's in English and you can use your FB, Twitter account to sign in to vote. 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 4

Guest gailleqt1012

Whoever conceptualize there upcoming comeback it's really daebak,,fans will now be curious what type of concept they will go for,,,AYoungie really stand out she really pull it off the basic instinct concept..she's really the combination of cute, innocent,sexy glamour ,,,,fighting on there upcoming comeback,,competion  is really tight with other girls group making a come back this summer,,,,l

Edited by gailleqt1012

Guest prism2103

here's the soompi article for GSD comeback if u were all wondering where it was :)  (i think the one who posted, posted the wrong date hence inability to see it on front page of soompi) But feel free to support and write ur comments! 

Girl’s Day Reveals Individual Teaser Photos for “Ring My Bell”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/24/girls-day-hyeri-reveals-teaser-photo-for-ring-my-bell/

---------------------------------

& yura is currently #9 on daum :) 

credits: Girl's Day Yura ‏@daily_yura 

CIZo0blUMAAyrjM.jpg

150626 GSD LG cellphone sponsor ad

credits: Daisy♡ ‏@kpop_GirlsdAy

CIZmOkIWwAEDilP.jpg

Edited by prism2103

All I can see...

nfcve.jpg

Jjong better ring those bells! But really.. what does "Ring My Bell" means? Is it like.. a physical/literal bell where you can call your servants? Or a metaphor for "heart"...? Or just old fashioned telephone "please come here quickly I need you to buy me some milk" ..... or something pervy?

I ask because I really don't know *and don't call be stupid or else Panda kick!*

Edited by Guest

Jjong better ring those bells! But really.. what does "Ring My Bell" means? Is it like.. a physical/literal bell where you can call your servants? Or a metaphor for "heart"...? Or just old fashioned telephone "please come here quickly I need you to buy me some milk" ..... or something pervy?

I ask because I really don't know *and don't call be stupid or else Panda kick!*

I looked it up and here's what I found:

I think it can mean different things in different contexts.
Sometimes it means to be hit on the head (until your ears ring)
In a few songs, it has sexual connotations (to bring someone to climax)
It could mean to call someone on the phone, or ring their doorbell.

• Like 2

Guest kimyura542

I cannot. T____T Yura really slayed their teaser image! T______T Arghhhhh. DAEBAAAAAKK! DreamT really saves the best for the last. Yuuurraaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I dunno what to do with you. She is really beyond perfection. With those legs and badass pose. Waaaaaa. Dae to the bak! GsD Fighting! <3 <3

hahaha! I love that you actually looked it up for me @daloula

Let's go for the "hit on the head until your ears ring.." makes so much sense! The guys are hit by the girls' charm - BOOM! Right on the head!

Or just... you know... the girls are asking the guys to ring that darn doorbell. Hope we'll not get an MV where a guy is actually standing in front of the door throughout the whole MV and man himself up to ring THE doorbell (ending scene.. he chickens out and walks away without ringing the bell - The End!)

Now that would be a bummer.

@anniepanda there is actually a disco song called "Ring My Bell" of Anita Ward (1979) from her album "Songs of love" (girl's day's album is called "love" so I wouldn't be surprised if girl's day song is a retro dance song) and it was a big hit. Ring my bell in the lyrics of that song had the pervy connotation. But I needed to look the expression up because I wasn't sure.

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

chingus, no update from their event yesterday? no photos of ahyoung? :(

• Thu
    Jun

[PERF] KBS Cool FM 50th Anniversary Concert

Member(s): Girl's Day

ommaa yaaa.,.who is that girl with killer body.,.,:wub: can u guys hear that souund,.,"cess.,ceess,.,ceeesss" hawt,.,howdyy.,.,:crazy:

every portion of her body just soo perferct,,.not to mention 1 by 1 i'l be too blushing just starring at her figure,.,:wub: in a good way like every woman can imagine,.,yes,.yess,.,yess,.,she nail it couldnt agreee  more,.even i hv my jaw drop writing this.,.

aaiigoo yaaa,.,.if i dont watch our AY on WGM i wont believe this stunning girl have lots of aigyeo,.,bubbly,.,food fighter,.and adorkable personality soo charming,.,.her killer eye stare oohh i wish no one will have hard to breath syndrome must be suffering after see AY teaser,.,hhhaaaaaa mian hopefully not happen but if yes i totally understand their feeling.,.kekekekk#get well sooon 

jjong seobaangg,.,.will your reaction like AY fish net top on JUngdo??? heehhheee.,.

but since then u guys growing more skinship thou,.,better open your eyes widely since starring her pic is free,.enjoyyy.,.kekekekekk:phew::D

Ps; thanks for edit pic AY with Jjong love it.,.been loong time since last feeding my delulu,.,.7/12 come fasteeerrrrr.,.,.!!!!

• Like 11

Guest Yura_el21

[NEWS] 150626 Girl’s Day Yura Transforms into the ‘Sexy’ Sharon Stone for Comeback Teaser!

Dream Tea Entertainment has done well to capture the public’s attention with Girl’s Day’s transformation for ‘Ring My Bell’ comeback. The teasers have shown the members as influential and powerful women from the film and music industry. Yura’s look is inspired by Sharon Stone in the 1992 film ‘Basic Instinct’, her stunning pose is from the notorious interrogation scene with Stone’s character Catherine Tramell. Yura sits cross-legged, her expression and hand gesture channeling one of the most paused scenes in movie history.

Girl’s Day has released four striking themes for their comeback. Minah transformed into Olivia Hussey as ‘Juliet’, Sojin became the ‘Queen of Pop’ Madonna, Hyeri as the ‘Fairy of the Century’ Audrey Hepburn and Yura is the ‘Sexy World Star’ Sharon Stone. We now anticipate the release of a group teaser and how it will tie together the members’ concepts.

Girl’s Day’s comeback showcase will be held at KBS Sports World Gym 1 at 4:30pm KST on July 6th, the members will be spending the occasion with fans to celebrate their 5th anniversary. “Ring My Bell” Love Second Full-length album will release earlier that day at noon.

Source: xportsnews.com