[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest jessijessica

speaking about the album of girl's day.. i think, they will have 5 different cover of album. which is, individual cover (4 different cover) and 1 group cover (4 of them together). but, if the member will have atlease 1 solo song i'm not complaining. I just hope they will give Ahyoung more lines in every song in their new album. Goodluck Girl's day! :D

Guest Yura_el21

Since we are all excited for YURA's teaser let me share this, mian if this was posted already but SHE is soooo cute :)

Cr: to owner

Guest mmj_leong

Thanks for the gif @Yura_el21 she is indeed really cute!!! Love her love her!! Hahah!! Really hope AhYongie will have her own song also more part of her singing in their upcoming album can't wait already jinjia!! Let's party babe!! Let's get drunk!!!!!!!! Kakakaka!!

cr: to owner insta

Jjongah Hugs galore by owndaddy...:wub:...

speaking abt tbt this ep 25 jjongah,.,i found something interesting,.i dont know if any of chingudeuull already talk abt this in first thread

but i feel like jjong was whispering something to ah young while huging her at the end after "saranghanda/saranghanika" moment,., it's like hearing noise or echo sound thou like happened on ep 40 bcz bad editing but for this ep it' was jjong's my way to make it secret between them,.,

start at mnt 23.00-23.06 make sure to wear your headphone we are going to use this vid,.,

but i believe jjong whispering something that's why the hug scene replay for 2 times on the vid,.,i've tried to listen over and over to catch what jjong whispering but the noise so bad the mic they're wearing barely catch the words,.,

am currious to know i really believe our secretive couple hiding it,.,like jjong said just two of us heard it,.,eeiii fishy jjong this sentimental guy really something,.,:wub: hehehehhheee

• Like 6

Guest mmj_leong

@MaryH daebak!! Thanks Chinggu nor jinjia daebak!! Yeah he did whispered something I think is gombawo or what..not really can hear it clearly.. After he whispered to AhYong saranghanda and said just two of us know, I can see AhYong want to hug him or hold his hand but hesitate a bit coz she's shy. Then Jjong hugged her♡♡she's really touched by Jjong of his honesty that time ♡♡ah...I want to cry...They are so sweet! Love them more & more ♡♡

@MaryH daebak!! Thanks Chinggu nor jinjia daebak!! Yeah he did whispered something I think is gombawo or what..not really can hear it clearly.. After he whispered to AhYong saranghanda and said just two of us know, I can see AhYong want to hug him or hold his hand but hesitate a bit coz she's shy. Then Jjong hugged her♡♡she's really touched by Jjong of his honesty that time ♡♡ah...I want to cry...They are so sweet! Love them more & more ♡♡

d'aaww u feeling it too oenii,.,glad to know not only my imagination bcz missing them too much,,,:D

i think jjong's whispering more than gomawo it's like 3 word parted to 4-5 noise sound make us like hearing eco,.,

bcz i believe it's was long word from jjong am currious even more,.,:P

but nevertheless they are so romantic and adorablely cute,.,beautifull,.,:wub:

• Like 3

Wowww....DreamT is sooo creative. The concept of each members are soo unique. Its surely unordinary n give us a high expectations coz very diff from others girls groups which comeback almost in the same times.:wub:.. i have a feeling that the next photo teaser will be hyeri. Aigoooo, we must wait 2 more days to see uri Ahyongee coz each days they release 1 pic start from yesterday. I cant waait..!!:rolleyes:..

Found this cartoon pic..Ahyoungee is soo cute n lovely..(crdt to ig n pic owner)

• Like 5