[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

*Back after so long,

hi guyssss

well firstly, if the nonsense rumor was true,there'd be a frigging picture of it. Or something. How can we ever trust something just by mere words of strangers?:sweatingbullets: *logic should hit in at these times* 

No matter what we have to stay strong! we have to show them that we don't easily shake with these kind of baseless rumors xD ppl try so hard sometimes,I'm amazed:phew:  

• Like 2

@miss_ara love all your TB....cant wait 4 next episode. ...:wub::wub:.....

N i wanna added it by owndaddy creature...

like always, every simple n little thing they do make us smile ear to ear n heart dugun dugun. Idk how to said it clearly, but everyone who ever loved n be loved must be knows how it feel when they caress your hairs..:wub:

Happy feasting for all moslem jjongaholics...:wub:...

Edit an OT but still wanna share this coz its remains me of Cable Awards coz both of them seating in the same table with jongie n ahyoungie right (exactly on the left n  right beside our cpl rite???....kkkkk....)..
Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

my mood is starting to become bright again so i watched the earlier episodes overnight and i think from the start they both fancy mickey and minnie mouse because the couple snapback (black and white-black similar with sojin) that jjong brought to give to ah young have mickey mouse in it..they also picked the mickey mouse bank book when they opened their travel account..i also saw some photos in ig that they are wearing mickey mouse jackets..

credit to the ig photo owners

in the photo below ah young wearing daffy duck

as of the snapbacks i don't know how to post photo here if it's from my camera roll..please help me how..
  • Like 6

Guest rant567

as of the snapbacks i don't know how to post photo here if it's from my camera roll..please help me how..

you cannot directly upload the pic from your camera. you should upload it to a free photo hosting first (try one of these. make sure to choose the free one. https://www.google.co.id/search?q=free+photo+hosting&rlz=1C1AVNG_enID622ID626&oq=free+photo+hosting+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7341j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 ). after uploading your picture to the site, you'll get the link to post the picture everywhere around the web. good luck. thanks for the pictures :) 

have a nice weekend every one :) 

Guest lov3dj_stv

I am going to put my wish in this post because before we would post what we wanted to see on the show (like dates we wanted to see happen for them) and it worked! Hehehe 

my my wish is for inkigayo when GsD comes on. I really hope they will be like when Jackji was on. They acknowledge each other and the past show that they did. I know usually the couples that have been on wgm try not to be seen interacting because they think fans will really believe something's is there when it's not. SO, my hope is that we get to see their friendship still on screen. I hope they don't try and avoid interacting in front of cameras. 

Bonus wish: they post something about each other on SNS. My absolute wish would be for AH to post a picture with JH letting people know that despite whatever rumors (or even if it's true) that she still is friends with and supports Jjong and compliments his MCing skills haha

I am going to put my wish in this post because before we would post what we wanted to see on the show (like dates we wanted to see happen for them) and it worked! Hehehe 

my my wish is for inkigayo when GsD comes on. I really hope they will be like when Jackji was on. They acknowledge each other and the past show that they did. I know usually the couples that have been on wgm try not to be seen interacting because they think fans will really believe something's is there when it's not. SO, my hope is that we get to see their friendship still on screen. I hope they don't try and avoid interacting in front of cameras. 

Bonus wish: they post something about each other on SNS. My absolute wish would be for AH to post a picture with JH letting people know that despite whatever rumors (or even if it's true) that she still is friends with and supports Jjong and compliments his MCing skills haha

and You know what the amazing wish from me is they are wearing their couple ring..i think that time..haters will feel like jjongah couple slap them..hikhik..omo what if this real happen..delulu mind start..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 7

Guest mmj_leong

I have a question chingguduel when did Jjong stop wearing any of his own accessories beside their JjongAh couple ring? Is it after Jengdo trip? And when did AhYong change from wearing the ring in left hand middle finger to married finger? Is also after Jengdo trip? I'm curious too :)

Guest teredenz

@mmj_leong yes after thier  juengdo, jong is not wearing his other accessories beside the ring and bracelet, and she put her ring to the ring finger, that says i'm married :)

i can still feel the Jjongah love until now  

cr jewelryybaby ig

Guest Yura_el21

His bracelate in his left hand was kinda look like the bracelate they are wearing in bali. am i in delulu? Haha

Jjong looks really fresh and young today! (jjong looks young pffhehehehe get it hu hu? *snort*)

not fan of the hair though.. if the hair was even more parted in the middle then... well... you tell me

zachery_ty_bryan_90s_hair_9477.jpg

just don't go back further in time though.. pliz

3862950cfa7bdd3ff7cc8e1a4c1ae7d4.jpg

bring back the old school Jjong!! haha naaah.. just kidding.. Jjong looks good in everything. Even Jjong Bon Jovi looks hawt!!! ;)

Edited by Guest

Hey jooooongggg!! How old r u??? Ur hairr!!! u wanna look cute than lsg huh during gsd comeback??? Hmmm:D:D..  u wanna ahyoung just look at u n say how cute is my secret boyfriend a.k.a. hubby than other man.. cute than lsg.. ok jong, u will get her attention, definitely. N the member too. Dun worry. 

• Like 2

Agree @anniepanda n @syasyifa09ismadi...jongie luks young n fresh today...:wub:... after hardship past days sooooo happy to see him this day..:lol:..

U know kind of feeling being away from your beloved childs (coz im a mother..:)..) n didn't hear any news n finnaly can see him although in a distance...kkkk..im sooo relief...

N its from owndaddy...Just like we did, both of them must be missing the moments they have shared together for bout 10 mnts....:tears:...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4