[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

eonni @khairunni ignore them please ignore ;) think about mosquitoes sound ngeeeeee ngeeee and you will not bother to what they said,like me huhu 

p/s and to all the newbie if you are saying that this is my first post, first join, etc. please bring out the good vibe here,don't bring the negative mood.. we are one saranghanja !!!!:wub:

• Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

done chingu :) we can vote for HELLO BUBBLE also, as well as in MNET

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=415

For fun.. @miss_ara :) I can't join you since posting of picture here in not working in my side, but please keep posted to bring back the good vibes :)

Guest haerimpark

:) just stopping by to say helloo...

annyeong chingu...

aaaaaa eonnniiii, you are back :D im happyyyy

Guest Tinkiebell

Hai guys, im in silent mode just read comment about the R,  my hand itching soo here i am now hehe but Im not gonna talk about the R kekeke

What happen here? where is the jjongaholic positive vibe/energy gone?? i know many of us feel uneasy because of the R. But hey, my beloved Jjongah family are beautiful people with beautiful heart. we are here because of Jjong and Ahyoung, simply because we are feeling connect with them as a virtual couple or individual person. And when their wgm stint end, we are agree to support them for their upcoming project no matter what happen right, because we are Jjongaholic.

This is not mine, i found this post in our first home and just save this to my sticky notes for long time coz i really like this post. It's really give me strength as a shipper. So, please let me to repost this here :)

Remember @tinkiebell unnie said to us (i dont know where unnie are , hope to see u soon , unnie is the one always make this thread is unshaken ) " We are Jjongah's shipper , Jjongah couple is the kind of different couple and we are is the kind of different shippers . We don't put any expectation or pressure on their shoulder .They're idol who has alot of pressure .They have their own life , they will know how to choose right and espically their partner/love . You can't force someone to love someone , rite . Because Jjongah themself learn each other , so let them free  . I think they will know what is good for them than us . We're just the ones who always protect and support them in their career and eveything . Like Jjongah said " thanks to our support , they're closer now" SO don't put any expectation on them and yourself as well shippers . Keep enjoy their moments .    love you jjongah and shippers

cr. to owner (i'm so sorry coz i dont remember who post this) 

Lets enjoy this up and down moment together as jjongah family, support Jjong and Ahyoung as what we do so far :) 

So please bring me back my bright, cheerfull and fun Jjongah family :wub:.Lets bring back positive vibe/energy to this thread chinggudeuul .... saranghandaaaaaaa :wub::wub::wub: ...

Can we just dance Hello Bubble hihihi   

Uuupppsss ... forget to send hug for all my Jjongah family here ... saranghandaaa chinggudeul

And Ramadhan Kareem for all moslem Jjongaholic :wub::wub:

The post you quoted sounds like it might have come from either @tidumiiiin or @phichul :) 

Anyway, I understand some of your disappointment and reaction to the rumor, but hey, it comes with the territory of shipping a couple, guys, and in this case especially, shipping a WGM couple. When one chooses to ship a WGM couple, one accepts the potential problems/disappointments that might come with it. Because statistics has it that throughout the history of WGM, all 7 years of it, there has only been one couple, which was the Gundam couple, that had emerged as a real couple and publicly admitted so. This is not counting the other 2 couples that were already real couples to begin with when they entered WGM. Looking at this, we can conclude that disappointment is almost inevitable when it comes to shipping a WGM couple. 

So why do we ship anyway?

Because shipping is fun. I enjoy it too, through Jjongah. It is fun to play around with the possibility that there could be more for the couple. It is fun because it feeds our fantasy. It is fun because it explores the creative side of the shippers in the form of fanfics, fan arts, etc. It is fun because from shipping, a lot of tight knit communities, just like ours, are born. 

But it is not fun anymore if we get too caught up in a ship, too deep into it, that we start to expect too many things from the people we are shipping. It is not fun anymore if we overdo it and start fighting with each other. 

So I hope you guys don't take this shipping too seriously. I hope this rumor (whether or not it's true) can be a reminder for us all to stay grounded and leave room for the possibility that the Jjongah aren't with each other (romantically). 

We love the Jjongah. We chose to board this ship because we saw the beauty that they had to offer during their WGM stint. They were beautiful together and we fell in love with them. But as much as we love to see them together, we also have to respect that both of them (as well as Nana), are their own individuals. They are all real people, not just some characters in a story; Human beings, with a freewill. And we shouldn't neglect that.

And I always believe that the Jjongaholics, as a whole, is capable of this kind of rational shipping. This is proven by the many mature and insightful posts in reaction to the rumor in the last few pages. We are mature shippers, so let's continue to support both Hong Jonghyun and Kim Yura, not only as Jjongah, but also individually. Because even though shipping them both together as a couple is fun, not every story has to end in a romance to be happy. 

Jjongaholics, fighting! B)

Guest mmj_leong

Chingguduel I heard that Mers spreading to Thailand... I really really hope everyone be alert & stay healthy..

cr: to owner insta

Dear chinggus..almost of us have been together for over a year. N we have trough so many up n down as a shipper. So, even sometimes i have a hard times too 4 becoming a shipper, many of u have comfort me n cheers me up with ur positif pov n vibe. So this ship is really our home sweet home of jjongaholics. N don't let negatif vibe bring us down. Our love is stronger than that..

N here is My TB from owndaddy..tg chinggudul 4 all ur jjongah ig post...love all of them..:wub:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

Guest mmj_leong

I'm a bit in blur condition because of enjoying 2 bottles of makgulli after dinner here.. haha ya!!! You all listen!! I will always ship uri  JjongAh no matter what!! Coz what I sense they are match made from heaven!! I know what they are thinking. I trust them, have faith in them. So don't be shaken because of some little words from others. Jinjia chingguduel please trust Jjong.. he's not that kind of person. Chebal...He already explain that they are friend what else you want him to say. Think wisely, if you really can't accept a person to be your lover you can't force yourself to be right? He already said he treat Nana  as dongsaeng  and friend why you all can't believe him? If he really don't have feeling towards AhYong he won't explains many thing right? Please think...chingguduel....ah...I think I'm really drunk...talk too much and emotionally....Please forgive me...

I'm a bit in blur condition because of enjoying 2 bottles of makgulli after dinner here.. haha ya!!! You all listen!! I will always ship uri  JjongAh no matter what!! Coz what I sense they are match made from heaven!! I know what they are thinking. I trust them, have faith in them. So don't be shaken because of some little words from others. Jinjia chingguduel please trust Jjong.. he's not that kind of person. Chebal...He already explain that they are friend what else you want him to say. Think wisely, if you really can't accept a person to be your lover you can't force yourself to be right? He already said he treat Nana  as dongsaeng  and friend why you all can't believe him? If he really don't have feeling towards AhYong he won't explains many thing right? Please think...chingguduel....ah...I think I'm really drunk...talk too much and emotionally....Please forgive me...

agree

• Like 1

I feel like wanna fly to korea right now n drop by at dream t office n widmay office.. wanna give yura churros n coffee to jong.. right @miss_ara...

haaaa how did u know i make churros for myself just now..daebak..come on eonni we go together..but remember our project together tomorrow with @mmj_leong also..n anybody who want to join..lets come join

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 2

my TB.,., Jjongah pouring each other with love.,.they are soo sweet.,.:wub:#am smiling writing this just to note

Ps: do you guys have link for ep 38 engsub in HD full screen,.,i hv one but bad quality i searched on YT but hard to find this ep with good quality.,.,thax in advance

• Like 5

Guest Tinkiebell

my TB.,., Jjongah pouring each other with love.,.they are soo sweet.,.:wub:#am smiling writing this just to note

Ps: do you guys have link for ep 38 engsub in HD full screen,.,i hv one but bad quality i searched on YT but hard to find this ep with good quality.,.,thax in advance

@MaryH , you should be able to find it on Kshowonline. Episode 38 equals to either episode 260 or 261 over there. Once you find the episode you're looking for, choose server Vimeo and watch it on HD. Enjoy :)

Guys i will start with this..this is from start i knew about this couple..i am attractive to watch bcs of yura girls day..

Hong Jong Hyun And Girl’s Day Yura Get Married

hong-jong-hyun-yura.jpg?w=600

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 7