[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

the rumour is the same with the past rumour from the long long time ago, when jjong came to thailand for FM at the couples month ago..

their past rumour said

nan* come to thailand.

jjong come to thailand for fan meeting.

so jjong n nana come n spend time together in thailand.

lol. 

• Like 6

Guest teredenz

massage will relax our stressed nerves and everything shall pass  

cr jjongah9092

Edited by teredenz

Guest mmj_leong

He is super duper excited, shy, his heart must be duguen duguen pang pang as you can see the colour of his ears ♡♡♡ love how true is he during that moment, this emotional symptom can't hide :)

Cr: to owner insta

Okey..im finished with my unease heart...mianhe chingguya coz of my weak shipper heart:sweatingbullets:...

like i said in my previous post...i will wait patiently till the truth n destiny of jjongah came out someday. I know maybe reality sometimes not as beautiful as our dreams n hopes, n im sure i will be very2 sad if the worse scenario will happen, but its not our right to make a decision for their life. Soo lets see how far our ship will sailing n just enjoy the up n down of our ship till that time comes.

(But allow me if sometimes i have to release my concerns n heartache here, cos this is my only place to go as jjongaholics:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

lets cheers up with owndaddy new ig post..:wub:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

Hai chingu... long time for me not post here... bcz i like bcame silent lurker.. but this rumour make me itching to post here.

Chingu, pls don't make any assumption. Just let it flow... if their destiny became together anything in this world can't stop it... but if they are not mean for each other nothing also in this world can make them together...

Just prepare for the bad... but if really jjong choose nana than yura, we can't do anything ..it's his life, we can't mix it with our hope.. and yura, some of you feel pity for our girl.. pls don't do that.. our girl is strong girl and I believe she can handle it very well and like her motto it's will pass.. so believe in her that she can handle it, don't pity her but give her a courage and support. I think many of you will not like have ppl pity on you rite.. so cheer her up and make her know that many ppl will always be for her if anything bad came..

And for jjong... trust what do you want to trust .. just let it flow like water... try not hate him for everything or anyone he choose for... bcz he will walk with not us... (I trying too...lol not hate him if he choose nana)

Don't hate Nana, bcz she didn't anything wrong, she can't help fall in love with our handsome jjong if this is real between them...

Sorry if my post offended you, I write this also to remind me not hate anyone bcz they are not us.. we only jjongah shipper who want them together... so just calm down... let time prove it to us...love u guys...

Edited by julaihobbies
  • Like 8

Even if the rumor is true, guess, how long the relationship goes...

Jjong did not even finish the military service...

look at the other idol couples, they usually breaks up in 2-3 years even less then that.

Yes you guys are right,  it is their life. 

Having a relationship with someone could not be forced,

we all know that.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5

Guest rant567

well, something about this rumor is really fishy. It could be true, we cannot get rid of that possibility but it could also be false accusation (so the option is still 50/50). is there anything that is coming up any time soon? one thing about rumor like this is that it's usually a tool for a media play. girlsday is coming back soon, Jjong's new movie is said to be released around this month or next month, and Nana's new movie (may be?). so there is endless possibility. their respective agencies could be one of the possibility for the one responsible for this cheap media play (we cannot ruling out this option. after all, their agency needs to survive). the other possibility is that somebody is really after Jjong's career or even nana's. I dont think they are after Ahyoung's since this rumor, I believe, will only make nothing but a positive effect for her but not so much than for the other two. So, let's just wait and see. This kind of rumor, if it is true, will be revealed someday. After all, korean tabloid is usually really fond of this kind of news. and if it is really true, there is nothing that we can do about it. We might be heart broken but aren't we make  a commitment not to let our opinion based on our shipping being enforced to them? we are, after all, only an observer who love them to be together but there is no way that we can force them to be together simply because we think 'they need to be together'. oh may, my english is never been my forte and it's getting worse with the jet lag. I hope you could understand what I am saying, guys. cheers up :)  

Guest mmj_leong

My lovely chinggu this thing only been start on Instar am and not even appear in any of the media. Please please just ignore this nonsense came from no where and pass it out like smelly stinky 'fart' and let it dissappear OK? I sound like a bit disgusting meean... is just really annoying.. I don't like dirty gas dingling around here sob sob..

Don't you guys think Jjong & AhYongie maybe laughing out loud in Jjong house because of this!? Jjong may all the while staying at home watching drama and return of superman with AhYongie. Don't even step to any airport or anywhere and we are here worried this and that rumor? Isn't it embarrassing? Oh my gosh...!!

(OT) One more thing now is not a good time to go vacation or places with a lot of people due to the virus (Mers) and Korea now is in a quite serious situation. I think everyone should be alert & take good care.

Edited by mmj_leong

Honestly, this is their own life and they decide whatever they want to do. It's tiring to keep track of everything that's happening with people I'm miles away from and I'm already satisfied if Jjong and Yura are friends now (shipping concerns also friendshipping). I don't think jjong's company would mediaplay with this since they worked so hard to erase nana as a related search word in Naver and in Daum after the first rumours of him dating nana.

• Like 7

Guest rant567

Honestly, this is their own life and they decide whatever they want to do. It's tiring to keep track of everything that's happening with people I'm miles away from and I'm already satisfied if Jjong and Yura are friends now (shipping concerns also friendshipping). I don't think jjong's company would mediaplay with this since they worked so hard to erase nana as a related search word in Naver and in Daum after the first rumours of him dating nana.

ehm, I didnt know that they did that so I took back my word about his agency for media playing about this rumor. But the thing is, rumor like this always happen when big thing is about to happen and it's difficult not to look at that as one possibility. well, anyway, let's just wait if this media is catching up with this rumor and make a news out of it because that's when we should really start to get panic (or may be not, hehehehehe). I dont think Jjong or Nana will make any statement regarding this issue if there is no media involvement at all. 

Guest Nitzzy0111

Hii i'm newbie here.. I am a silent lurker..nice to meet u all

i know we must believe in jong.. But i cant hide that i feel disappointed when i read about the rumor

i know they have their own life n we cant force anything to them.

I really2 sad rite now.. Sorry for my weak heart. And sorry for my bad english

i hope its not true :(

Guest Yura_el21

Honestly, it seems like we are the only one discussing that "new" rumors, no news at all right? so it's not a rumors, it's just a speculation.. So i hope we can stop discussing it now since this shipper is for our JJONGAH couple :)

Have a great day everyone.

#keepCalm #keepTheFaith #jjongAhBelievers #jjongAholic #fighting

Hello guys, just drop here for a while and want to share these gifs from my fave JjongAholic,Ms.Pinky-Fleury. :)

tumblr_np2d5erqDn1tffyufo1_500.gif

tumblr_np2d5erqDn1tffyufo2_500.gif

tumblr_np2d5erqDn1tffyufo3_500.gif

tumblr_np2d5erqDn1tffyufo4_500.gif

May 28th 2014:

“I knew that Yura was the one the moment I walked into the room. 
She was the only one hiding herself.”
                  - Hong Jong Hyun, JjongAh Couple WGM Episode 1

#Return to JjongAh #It didn't feel that way back then from the way he was saying it in the BRI #But looking back at it now #The words he chose #To talk about that first time he saw her #Was so DAMN ROMANTIC #And nope i will never write anything about their finale #I knows you guys understand #Beautiful JjongAh in my memory

Same like words from pingky, Jjong's words for me really romantic about Ahyoung. Maybe my naive mind said Jjong got hooked (i don't wanna say Love cause this word to deep) at first sight when she was looking at Ahyoung for the first time in real life eyes to eyes (even though since i bet Jjong know GsD because they're one of popular girl group in Korea) but met directly with just watch GsD in TV, the feeling must be different. Jjong got hooked with Ahyoung and i got hooked with them when watched their first episode. For me they're so sweet, just simply sweet. Watching them in WGM and follow this thread make my mind and heart upside down. That's why i'm agree about other fans said shipping couple in WGM not for the weak heart. But i'm so much thankfull with this couple, they make me silent lurker and awkward gal want to jump into their ship and made account in soompi, made instagram account because just want to join their 1st Anniversary, making my first fan art and share to their IG and etc i can't mention in this thread cause so many....hahaha.. I just realized that this couple made me get out from my shell and made me learn about new think and new experience. Gomawong to JjongAh couple and although maybe they back to their real life now, their each activities, their each fans, their each friends and their each management. I believe they have good relationship and like Chuck in gossip girl said that "if two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back."
So always support this couple chinggus.....:)

• Like 13

@mgy_megu you make me cry.. huhuhu.. that gif and words very beautiful.. they are our beautiful couple.. our jjongah couple who very honest and care to each other.. always make me happy but sometimes make me cry.. i hope tomorrow we can see good news from our jjongah.. good night chingu.. always ♡ jjongah.. #jjongaholicsfighting..

• Like 5

@mgy_megu you make me cry.. huhuhu.. that gif and words very beautiful.. they are our beautiful couple.. our jjongah couple who very honest and care to each other.. always make me happy but sometimes make me cry.. i hope tomorrow we can see good news from our jjongah.. good night chingu.. always ♡ jjongah.. #jjongaholicsfighting..

tumblr_m70on0k9g51qzbl7f.gif

• Like 3

Guest phichul

holla! 

I think its okay if theres something about jjongah that make you uncomfortable and want to discuss it here with fellow jjongaholics. since we're family, isnt great if we can share our feeling and concern together and strengthen each other? we already together more than a year or less for some people. and because i follow this thread since first time, I know that we have an awesome family who will always give a rasional POV yet still spazz when there's something to spazz :P . So, if you have something to discuss its better to disscuss here... :) . when you feel your heart weak, just come here to relieve your stress.. hehe..

I agree with jjongaholics here that FATE is not something we decided. so let them flow and find their way... if there are rumors outthere, it can be true or not. we never know the real truth because so many reason. BUT something we have to know is, jjongah always stay true to themself while they're in WGM and even become friend after their stint end (it shows that they honest with each other. if they find their partner as someone who just FAKE/LIAR i dont think they bother to keep in touch :) ). its something we have to cherish (really, NOT all wgm participant did this). and I hope even if someday they're not together, no one from jjongaholics here hate them/their partner. its them who will spend their life with not us. 

This rumour is again baseless. its just one person who claim to see hjh-nana together in thailand and without any proof.I (remember DO and sojin rumour? fans said they seen dating somewhere but turn out it just someone who looks like them) i use this as example bcs not every rumour is true. even if its from media (yewon scandal at first its dispatch and her agency who lied to public, then there's video leaked) BUT one thing for sure the TRUTH never got burried it will reveal someday! so let it flow~let it flow~

SO now, excuse me to prepare myslef to spazz in 6 JULY :w00t: . 

hugs everyone!!

giphy.gif

Edited by phichul

Guys i know u guys concern..but the more u explain about this speculation..more pain u got. This is not rumors..this is someone word who dont have proof to show us..enough about that please..please please..

• Like 1