[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ShinSangHwa

I don't think that r**** will affect the shipper...they were friend so for me it's not a big deal...

i just believe in them, i think they were give me a hint now days such as Ah young exercise in past three month and their IG update....

The be a shipper, there a lot preparation must be done....Be positive and cheerful guys....

sorry i am new here , just wondering how are we sure that he is not really dating Nana ?

even if he said he wasn't , i do see he was a little not nice with Yura in wgm, so it makes me Wonder  .

welcome newbie..or can i call you wonder girl? keke no dear..if you watch it deeply you will understand them..and you will see how they build their relationship..from start. :)

• Like 6

Im hoping its some crazy fangirls making stuff up again. I mean if he or she saw him, I'm sure there will be pictures of him everywhere by now.

anyone know what's HJH schedule is like these past 2 weeks?

He had his inkigayo filming on sundays and there was a pic of him in sangam near sbs this sunday.

Because of MERS, Ingigayo last week was not live show.

Guest mmj_leong

I never post long here coz i like to make things short but today there is a very strong sense make me want to do so.. please forgive me guys.. let's begin my story with a bit of their throwback in the show... I watched this episode they went to eat kugi steak, AhYongie gave the precious ring (new fingercaff) to him, I can see how Jjong appreciate and thankful at that moment jinjia... his heart must be very touch & excited ♡♡♡ even he have bad reaction but that moment his eyes tell everything to AhYongie this can't lie! He even want to wear both rings together in same finger ♡♡♡ he won't just forget or take away anything related to them. They are indeed deeply attached to each other, they are already deep in love even before that.

I trust my eyes, my heart, my sense that  their love is true especially Jjong love to AhYongie ♡♡♡ All the while even from the beginning of the show I feel Jjong keep stepping forward instead of AhYong. I don't know why others said he's not putting effort and heart to AhYong but I see the opposite, that's when my sense told me this guy will very soon falling deeply into this girl. When all the bad comment and rumors about him appeared,  I never doubt and believe at all coz I truly believe that it won't happen. He's a guy express himself to person he love even himself admitted he's affectionate when he's in love. That's why we saw him changing, actually he's not changing he's in love, he feel comfortable and he want to open up to show her his true self. Different to AhYongie, she's always the same no matter how close she's with someone.. she's a person won't go for the 1st step when she love someone.

Jjong frankly tell everyone he still keep in touch with AhYong. He want to keep her confident about his affectionate to her. Whats the point to answer all these question? He can just ignore anything about it since the show is over. He didn't ignore any of them, He want to show her he's true to her keep giving her all the answer and feeling through the interviews. At the end of the day we all just need to wait for the answer from them whether the answer is yes or no we can't control but we can support coz we love them. Phew! Really long post I have more to say but I think I have stop for now hing...JjongAholic fighting!!! Hug hug

excuseme chiguuu.,i missed the rumour,.,it's kinda annoying but i need to know,.would u mind share the link when this rumour has started with.,??? appreciate ur help.,.thank u in advance 

if it is too hard to post it here,.pm me pleaaseee,.,.ok chinguu

our tituyphing doing investigation already,.,hope she can share tracing info.,.

haaaahhaaaa,.,.#bitter laugh fightiingg dear jongah and jjongaholics,.,

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 2

Im hoping its some crazy fangirls making stuff up again. I mean if he or she saw him, I'm sure there will be pictures of him everywhere by now.

He had his inkigayo filming on sundays and there was a pic of him in sangam near sbs this sunday.

yes..we all saw that pic..some one post it right? 

The person commented on nana's instagram, was not a fangirl or anything like that. That person was just came to Koh Samui for the  honeymoon.

Edited by leehyo77

Because of MERS, Ingigayo last week was not live show.

But there was a picture of him and his manager and staff in sangam on sunday, a fan saw him and took the pic. It was shared here but since it's on instagram and I'm at work I can't give the link

Edited by ebullient
  • Like 5

Guest luciamisae

finally can post here:sweatingbullets:....

hello everyone..
well from my opinion, i think HJH is an idoit kid if he met with nana in thailand openly. why? because he knew, how impressive his fanmeet there, and in deep in his heart he knew that it's because of WGM,when he set as couple with yura. 
I know not all shipper has strong heart, but even the strongest will be hurt if in this time he declare openly dating with nana ( if the news is true that he was at thailand couple days ago, even he said he's not dating nana, people will always questioning why has to met in thailand if just normal relationship ), and it will be impact with his career .
As i know HJH is smart and ambitious one, so if he has relationship with nana indeed he won't make it obviously in public.BUT as witness how his interaction with yura in TV cable award, i believe that they have a special relationship ( or if it's over, i believe they ever have )

for me let wait and see. i support HJH and yura individual career. but honestly i hate the fake person. and time will let shows everything

edit : i want to say it doesn't mean that i control his life by pushing him to have relationship with yura, and can not be with another women. what make me mad (IF THE NEWS IS TRUE )is because this issue has been  happend when he still joined WGM, and in that time he said that he just friend with nana. even he said in some interview that he still contact nana as a good friend ( he also said he still contact yura ). He also said that he hates fake person in some interview, he denied every news about dating nana,if suddenly BAAAAM!!! is true...well can you imagine what people thinking about his personality???

Edited by luciamisae

sorry i have to quote the pic..@daloula is that the pic that you mean? 

credit to ig owner

I asked this person, when she did take this picture, so let's see.

BTW there are many flights from Incheon to Koh Samui airport days and nights, 7days a week. but there is no non-stop flight and takes more than 8 hours. humm.

Also Nana left Incheon airport to Shanghai for shooting a film on 10th of June but there are lots of flight from Shanghai to Koh Saumui.

The travel time from Shanghai to Koh Samui and Incheon to Koh Samui are almost same and there are no non-stop flights neither.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5

Please do not so sensitive guys, like @hihi_hehe said we need prof. Of course we need that, but last dating rumor on January said that Jjong and Nana were really meet but with some friends. They caught by media and exaggerate the news that they were in Welmido, in fact they were not there.

But now, the rumors came from HJH ig and someone who brought that news to his ig has account protected. So we will not find this news from article coz media will not count this as a news since there is no proper evidences. 

Then i found that Thai fans who bring this rumor in twitter (her twitter and ig account are the same spelling, you can check it). But since this in in Thai language, i only use the power of Mr. GT to get what she talk about.

And this are i can find so far:

1. At first she told to Jjong IG that someone saw him in the airport and will have flight to some place where Nana also there.

2. Then she confirmed (in jjong ig) that people who saw him had check his name in that flight and he will back to SK on June 19. 

3. Then in her twitter, she said to another Jjongah fans that HJH followers need a pic but she can not give that. (Based on my ability reading the translate). This girl is really k-drama maniac, she even tweet every minutes about drama or k-artist. Let say her name is A.

4. Then her friend which has dp Yura pic tried to contact that people who saw HJH to help her friend got an image. Let say her name is B

5. Then B got the answer from the source of this news (lets say his/her name is X). X said that she/he didn't take a picture but X only took a meal on that flight.

6. Then B tried to contact the travel agency, to make sure that flight meals which shared by X was really served on that flight. I don't get this point, why they search for this meals which not have related with HJH was there or not.

7. Then the other fans told to B that X seems took the picture near Apolo Hotel, still there is no Jjong pic. But they all assume that jjong also there and says they have 4 days 3 night dating. 

Okay, so.. what news can we believe since the people like A, B, and another who involved in their conversation assume so fast that X really trustworthy? Now, they all wait for travel agency confirmation, but about that meals?.. not about HJH name? Come on. This poor investigations made me had late lunch. 

Just if (again) just if this rumor was true, what i can not get in my mind is:

- our jjong is a smart guy. if he really want to has secret dating abroad, why he didn't cover his face and people can aware his appearance.

- he knew he had so many fans in thailand, he had FM there before, for sure people can acknowledge him.

- why Nana should post her IG in thailand if she knew jjong will come? 

- people only saw HJH in the airport, not in Nana side. So, how about he really has a job there? Or, they are really have job together.

All that fact can not make people conclude that they are dating. Feel bad for A who bring this rumor, may be she can not sleep well.

I am sure, both HJH and Nana had learned much from what happen last year. And he should not answer this rumor. We believe in him.

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 6

Guest jessijessica

I feel sooo sad to hear (read) another rumors comes from my beloved jjongah and again from jong side with the same person. I want to believe in jong and i do believe in him, but some part of me still feel very uncomfortable, sad, angry about the rumor, especially with what that we have seen from his interview, action toward yura. I just hope that this is just a false rumors and in the future we didn't heard any heartbreaking rumors invoved jjongah.

If its news about Ahyoung and Jong seen together or dating each other I will be very very happy and I'm sure we will, right? hehehe

cheer up everyone! just keep our fate on them :)

Guest mmj_leong

@miss_ara gombawang chiggu I just said what I want to say...

Every single person have own attitude & personality to present yourself to others, some are positives also there are negatives. If you yourself think that other person is putting negative information to you just ignore it so that it won't affect your positive vibes.

Jjong is a person who usually ignore news that is not true about him & he will only do explanation once which he already deed on a National Program (WGM). I'm sure he don't even bother to talk about it that time but in the sake of AhYongie he explained it to public. We all know his 1st concerned about is AhYong feeling that's why without clarify to the public he ran to AhYong instead. Do you think this is the way a celebrity should handle a rumor?

Chingguduel just don't get shaken because of some words. Don't need to react because some people just want attention. The way you react means you are not confident. Truth will tell.

Ah...I talk too much today..meean..

Guest maulida88

sorry i am new here , just wondering how are we sure that he is not really dating Nana ?

even if he said he wasn't , i do see he was a little not nice with Yura in wgm, so it makes me Wonder  .

hi... @rtam welcome here.... :) no one sure... to be very honest. and for me its never means anything. they have their own live. 

for me this forum at the end have more impact than jjongah it self. and i hope you could stay in and experience of going crazy together with people you meet in internet worlds. and jjongah always give you a roller coaster feeling. it always up and down. so there is so many things that could be discussed or talked about.

1. At first she told to Jjong IG that someone saw him in the airport and will have flight to some place where Nana also there.

So, if this rumor was true, what i can not believe is:

- how clever our jjong if he really want to has secret dating abroad, but he didn't cover his face and people can aware his appearance.

- he knew he had so many fans in thailand, he had FM there before, for sure people can acknowledge him.

- why Nana should post her IG in thailand if she knew jjong will come? 

- people only saw HJH in the airport, not in Nana side. So, how about he really has a job there? Or, they are really have job together. Who knows.

I am sure, both HJH and Nana had learned much from what happen last year. And he should not answer this rumor. We believe in him.

@khairunni actually the rumor start at nana IG though. 

nana basically go there for movie filming. its been for few days based on afterschool fan web.

there is a lot of her picture with other people in the island. and some of that were taken by fans. she need to post something in sense of movie promotion. 

however... rumor its still rumor until evidence come out. at least we know people pay attention to him :D

Guest Yura_el21

I appreciated all your POV chingus, for me as we all know rumors can be spread from anyone from everywhere.

We cant blame the person who saw jjong in the person maybe she/he is just happy to see him and posted it in his/her PERSONAL SNS  (we never know if she/he saw jjong or not or let's not focus on that).

we cannot blame also those who commented on his/her post or those who make it EXXAGERATED (maybe that's their "shippers")

and to be honest we can't consider that as a "RUMOR"( just for me) since it not came from any news site.

let's just consider her/his post as there own conversation.

All of us here who united because of those two lovely and unique people wants to believe in what we want to believe. (maybe just another mountain that we need to overcome, hehe)

Let's just focus on their upcoming activity (GsD comeback, jjong Movie)

And let's wait and see what will happen to their relationship (we hope for the best right?,) (offtopic, when I heard about suzy-minho dating scandal i felt hurt, hhahaha but then I learned to accept it since i dont have a choice. hahaha)

So let's do not assume things for now, let's always be happy and united for them, :):)

Fighting #jjongAholic #jjongAhbelievers :):)

@maulida88, good thing if it first come from Nana side. Since i only follow HJH ig, i only saw where this news comes.

Hellow dear, don't get me wrong. From my previous post, i conclude to my self: why should i took my time to observe another people sns n i only get about flight meals? What a poor effort. Lol.

Tbh, that news didn't affect my jjongah shipper heart, hope also will not affect you all.

If am not mistaken, false rumor last January said that "people who close with HJH saw them in welmido". What kind of close friend was that. Fortunately that rumor was wrong. But now, its only from fans eyes, and he/she didn't see them together. So, we no need to worry anything.

Lets remember what fortune teller said: Jjong is the person who can not cheat. Although their married has over, swallow his words also includes cheating. If he said, nana only his close friend, thats the real rela they have. No doubt. And happy to see we are still believe in him. Cheeeers.

• Like 7

i don't know if i can ask here  if anyone can tell me when Yura new drama will be on screen ?:)

If you're talking about her webdrama, after the lead actress Han Chae Young decoded not to do it there were no news about it.

• Like 4