[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz
Who would have known that this bubbly girl, who love to eat meat, laugh so load and friendly to everyone. Will meet 

this quite and shy guy, who doens't talk much and cautous  in everything that he does 

But when the two of them put together, the quit guy become, tricky, sneaky and very funny, both loves meat. you can never get enough of them and you'll ask for more

Cr uyeon0202 ig, lovely_girlsday ig, niidiinii ig

Edited by teredenz

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

​ottoke, chincha?? he asked ahyoungie?? waaaaaah....

i need to watch the last episode again :(:(

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

​I am a Korean and carefully watched the last episode many many times, but there was no words asking Yura to transfer the pictures. :(

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 4

Guest teredenz

their facial reactions and hand position are the same, maybe they did not notice it because their attention is what's in front of them. who wouldn't thought that they are soulmates 

Cr jonghyunahyoung

Girl's Day Once Again Work With Duble Sidekick For Upcoming July Track

image-jpg.jpg?w=600

Girl's Day's upcoming single is going to be produced by Duble Sidekick

Each time Girl's Day work with talented producer Duble Sidekick, the group does extremely well in the music chart rankings and on network music shows.  Hoping to continue this trend, Girl's Day has once again teamed up with the renowned producer.

One representative from Dream Tea Entertainment spoke to Sports Today on Monday, June 8 regarding the group's return. "We've decided on a Duble Sidekick song as the title track to [Girl's Day's] new studio album," as reported by Allkpop.

"Currently, they are recording and we have not decided on what kind of concept we will go with yet."

Girl's Day most recently worked with Duble Sidekick for "Hello Bubble," released on May 12. Their previous hit singles from Duble Sidekick include "Something" and "Darling."  

Girl's Day will release their new full-length album on Monday, July 6.

credit to allkpop

sorry if repost it.. :wub:

• Like 11

Guest ayudevi_w

Woagh, feeling so bored... I miss uri couple so much,

Anw, is instagrammer owndaddy is a member of this ship too? He is soooo talented...

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

​ottoke, chincha?? he asked ahyoungie?? waaaaaah....

i need to watch the last episode again :(:(

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

​I am a Korean and carefully watched the last episode many many times, but there was no words asking Yura to transfer the pictures. :(

​am not sure what jjong said start at mnt 3.05-08.,i just catch jong saying "aahh.,.selcaneun,.,"

oohh make sure wear your headset barely unheard,.,we are using this vid.,.tell me what u hear since u said u are native korea chinguu,.,:D

• Like 8

from jjong's FM talking to MC with his bestie KYK and KWB,.,what is it.,.what are they talking abt.,.,is jjong's talking abt his clingy style onto his hyung.,.aahh hope someone will translate it:D

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=68701076&rtes=y&startDuration=7.28

Ps: yo' jjong i know u have many aegyo with ur hyungbunderiee,.,eeiii gwiyeowo,.gwioyeowoo,.jjong sobang gwiyeowoo,.,:lol::lol: 

if KAY see it be ready jjong,.,she will tease u like ur all red,.kekekekekekkkk#aahh my delulu

i found jjong pretty boy here with shorter bang showing his pretty  forehead and eyebrow .,.

VgUu0q9.jpg?1

what's on the pic owner mind,.should be KAY wear this accessories korean traditional bride kinda like.,kekekekek  aahhh yeppoo,.,:lol: 

wbKIZ04.jpg

Ps: no offense i have alot of love for jjong and ahyoung.,.and i found them cuties.,.,

cr pic to owner http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=47006&page=1

did someone post this KAY model,.,hope u dont mind,.

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 6

Morniiiiing!!!

Since there is no news n update from our lovely cpl, lets just post n share a beautiful pics n gifs or mvs created by other jjongaholics out there n maybe our talented shippers here. (Idk where are our talented shippers whose used to give us their creative arts this all times, maybe they are buzy now so cant make a visit here often:rolleyes:).

Soo, coz i cant make it even just one....kkkkk...:sweatingbullets:. Lets me share another great arts from jjongaholics..crdt fully to ig owner.

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 10