[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula, you signature gif of our lovely couple is so hypnotizing. I can't stop staring at it!!!

​I finally learned how to make gifs and I decided that I should make a gif out of that fanvideo :)

​And it is a awesome master piece!!!

• Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

waaaaaaaaaaah, i really want to post a picture. :(:(

But I caaaaaaaaanttt, ottokeeeeeeee.... :(:(

done with my vote :)

Guest phichul

Anyway, I just got back from soompi vote-poll...something about the vote-poll, let's join any poll for FUN and in the way showing our love to them-at this moment, for our lovelYura. :) Although some comments in the soompi poll might hurt us, let's not get carried away by them which potential to make a fanwar. I believe in Jjongaholics, let's prove that we (who loves Yura very very much!) are classy & kind people. :)
===

-for the pool-

Sorry to cut your post! i wanna highlight this part!  AGREE! Lets join any pool for FUN in the way showing our love to them (as for now, for Yura) ;) . i think the pool created not to make any fanwar. it just a matter of 'how fan take this pool' if we treat them as some way of our support, then we wont have any fanwar even if nana will face yura on that pool. showing our support and love to artist. So chill~ LETS FOCUS on SUPPORT and NOT TOO FOCUS on the comments (since we cant control everyone opinion B))

-for news of former WGM participant-

I think its more wise if we consider [ spoiler ] when post something UNRELATTED with hong jong hyun and Girlsday yura (since its hongjonghyun and Kim Ahyoung thread). 

By the way, I found this! its one of talented fans who always create creative edit pic of jjongah. i love her work!

JJONGAH On the occasion of Avengers : Age of Ultrontumblr_nnxl7g4bpI1sozd3io1_540.jpg

Yura as Black Widow

Jong Hyun as Captain America

cr : @​bringbackthepink TUMBLR

Edited by phichul
my post got cut. i dont know why. something weird with soompi lately

Guest prism2103

@yanayoo  i totally understand that namgoongmin & jinyoung unnie's fans must be saddened by his words (sympathy goes out to their shippers) but i dont think there is any need for us to prepare our hearts for jjongah lol. i mean its nam goongmin's words and not the words of hong jonghyun ;) so no need to fret and keep shipping jjongah!

and yes as much as im so proud of yura/jjongah fans for encouraging for votes for yura's polls or jjongah polls or jong polls (u guys are jjang for voting!), i do agree with @daloula that we should continue to the friendly atmosphere we've always had in this forum. whether they win or not it doesn't matter as long as we continue to support them. if they win yay! if they don't its still ok. :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a CLASSIC production by our favourite owndaddy. jjongah must see ALL his/her words. LOL u guys gotta see this one.  (i love the motif, the way he opens his arms and how she gets out of the car and "into his arms" bwahaha) 

& more jong preview pics for fashion king coming this wk! 

he's such a dad material. both of our couple have such maternal and paternal instincts ^^. gahhh i can totally imagine jjongah having a kid and do the catwalk with him/her. (delulu moment: and mommy yura will be watching them in front row with so much pride lululala. :D) 

CGvNMaBU8AIipJb.jpgCGvNMa0VAAIIbga.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Guest teredenz
unexpected skinship that makes us delighted :wub::wub:

cr owndaddy ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest dina_stp_at_yahoo.com_stv

Can they re-unite??? I miss seeing them together :( :(

​i know right?... I wish mbc make a wgm reunion edition. I'm so missing them. And i believe they are too.

One more thing.. Somehow i wish dream tea take jjong for GsD comeback MV paired with Yura.

Everytime i found my schedule vote our princess, i always stop for a while, since she is on the top, then i adore her body (always) even though i have seen that pic countless before. Princess Ahyoung really always bring viruses for us. *proud mama*

This is off topic, hope my spoiler works

Feels wedge with the precision of writing the article about NGM's article. Lets see the article been released, if am not mistaken on June 4, but the content said "during on interview with osen on June 5" how could it be? Kyiaa.. did they typo or me misread the news? 

• Like 2

Guest daisysakura

I voted yura and hara. Sorry chinggus, especially for nana's fans. I just don't want yura and nana have to head to head, it doesn't feel right.:( it's better yura will face hara, it's not i don't like nana. But i feel jong will confuse if he want to choose one of them.

Please be i understand. Good day.

Love Ayoung so much.

​i did the same. b'coz i think the same 

honestly, Let me just say the reason why I follow Jjoongah couple from the beginning was because i knew they were being real with each other from the beginning, Yes I'm sure there are things that they did in WGM that were pre-planned but I know their conversation were not, because you can tell the difference in how AWKWARD they were, especially Jong :D . I only bring this up because if you were to compare NGM and HJY couple with Jjoongah, they were to me always "Force" that's why I always skip their part, I always thought that Jin young was too aggressive from the beginning and that she liked NGM more, I'm sorry if i offended anyone but this was just my observation. I never thought they had chemistry. so to me when I read that NGM said they don't keep in touch, I wasn't surprised at all. 

but don't you guys remember? Jong and Ahyoung still keep in touch (even if it's just as friends) that's something positive we Jjongah fans can believe because it was confirm by Jong himself, he even invited her personally to his movie premiere, a lot of WGM couple stop contacting each other after the show, this is something we should treasure because not a lot of shipper can say this! anyways, so it goes to show how "Thankful" they really were to have met each other, and how much they Value their friendship. I'm so happy to know that Jong is "Real" even though we sometimes questioned Jong for his lack of reaction, but I rather have a "Real" reaction than an exaggerated or Fake reaction. this is why I feel we are lucky to have such a honest guy like Jong and an innocent girl like Yura, because we knew their interaction may have been slow but it was definitely REAL and not REEL. :wub:

so, Jjongah fans, don't worry about what NGM said. 

Edited by Gitakawaii
  • Like 15

Guest teredenz

1 month to go before GsD comeback :phew: 

11392937_1020888904597710_7536314508695810341533_1016878221665445_13534913499464

it's officially weekend for me!!weekend = jjongah time!!have to rewatch random episodes and will watch fan vids..any updates about jjong's movie promotion and girls day's album concept?hmm i'm torn between sexy concept, cute or something that can show ah young's dancing skills..praying hard that jjong will still be one of the hosts of inkigayo until the end of girlsday's promotion..hihi..happy weekend everyone!! :wub:

• Like 5

Guest prism2103

150605 d'aww in preparation for girl's days comeback. fans have alrdy begun preparing their support  till D-Day arrives! (July 6) 

- as an encouragement, yura's fans have/will send this to their managers as an encouragement. how sweet!

- wonder what hubby jong has done so far. massive supply of gogi? massages to wifey? giving her opinions as yura's #1 fan? leeleelala. :D

# Jura #yura #girlsday #manager #present # # Girls Day gift #support # support for the upcoming surprise seopot manager nimdeul together with Yura ahead of a comeback. Yom stirred up great packed overseen the health and fatigue.

as promised and delivered by are beloved and dedicated @hjjdai5y
here is the sub cut of jong in youngkwang and soohyuk hyung's healing camp section! 
THANKS @hjjdai5y ! 
Edited by prism2103