[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

omg!i tried to rewrite my post that was cut when i posted then the rewritten post was shortened again..now i give up..urgh so frustrating..i don't know what's going on or what am i doing wrong..waaah 

• Like 1

http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/SUPPORT
http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839

As we all know, Girl's Day come back on 6th of July!!!! Yeah!!!!
We are very happy to start our first official support for Yura on Girl's Day Music video.
On the day of filming of MV, we will send a snack car to her shooting place. 
This snack car will provide Yura's favorite spicy foods, Tuk boki and other Korean snacks (Tukmo Food Truck catering Service  http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839  

We already finished the contract with this snack car company and it will cost about 1,000.000 won (about USD $1000)
Please participate in this support for Yura~
The deadline is 17th of June.
The amount does not really matter, please show your love and attention for Yura~~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

The fan page will report the summary of the support account  on 15th of every month.

P.S. We need the statement for the placard decorating the food truck, if you have any good ideas please let us know~
Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 12

@leehyo77 Thanks for letting us know about the food truck for Yura. So they are filming  the MV in 2 weeks? Can't wait! Hope she updates her Instagram with some teasers. Just sent my donation via Paypal to  hereyouarehome@gmail.com. (been years since I've used Paypal, hope I did it right) Hope you guys don't mind my small donation :)

• Like 6

Guest Yura_el21

@chrissa31  any amount is a big help, for now I can't make any money donation, but will do my best to show my support with the girl's special my bae YURA. :)

Guest Ari3ll3

omg!i tried to rewrite my post that was cut when i posted then the rewritten post was shortened again..now i give up..urgh so frustrating..i don't know what's going on or what am i doing wrong..waaah 

Chinggu .. I feel you! Same thing happened to me when I posted my POV related to Khairunni's post. Good for you that you can still compose and express what's on your thought. Haaiizzz!

Chinggu .. I feel you! Same thing happened to me when I posted my POV related to Khairunni's post. Good for you that you can still compose and express what's on your thought. Haaiizzz!

i tually surprised myself for my patience earlier coz i have to rewrite my post thrice..and the flow of ideas at my initial post became scattered as i rewrite them the second and third time..this ain't the first time..huhu..maybe 

• Like 2

I voted yura and hara. Sorry chinggus, especially for nana's fans. I just don't want yura and nana have to head to head, it doesn't feel right.:( it's better yura will face hara, it's not i don't like nana. But i feel jong will confuse if he want to choose one of them.

Please be understand. Good day.

Love Ayoung so much.

Edited by mimidee
  • Like 3