[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest phichul

150604 #金裕貞 更新微博 與 #洪宗玄 #Jackson

종현오빠의 매너다리!!

翻譯: 宗玄哥的禮貌腿!! 

cr: 洪宗玄

[HONG] Kim Yoojung weibo update (TRANS): Jonghyun oppa's manner legs translate by 5Models

​LOL?? jonghyun manner legs? because the rest of them not that tall compare to jjong :D . see! he's so considerate to his partner even about their height different ;) . cute jjong! 

cant wait to see jjong in one screen again with ahyoung! >,< . jjong dont need to use manner leg. he just gonna use manner hand hahahah! :D 

@Yleen do you know when fashion king air??

Edited by phichul

when i saw this.. i was like

exchange partners please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

heck jjong i didn't know you had this kind of kissing scene.. and you expected ah young to watch this movie?!! there's a slight tongue thing going in this scene ahh im going crazy..  hahaha

whhaaaa ah youngah YOUR Jjong is declaring a war.. Just imagine... tsk what if ah youngah attended the premier night.. and saw this scene.. whaaaaa.. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT? hahahaha

Edited by LeanzaE
  • Like 5

Guest mmj_leong

Eii...chinggu is all over and is just movie. For him is a job with pay & script to follow, his ears don't even turn red which he usually do when he's with AhYongie :) remember Jjong Jjongie red ears during their bed time? His ears like want to burst out blood! Haha!! And many more moment his ears turn really red when he's with AhYongie :) OK to make you all feel better have this ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

Edited by mmj_leong

What what???where where wheeeeereee??Jong kissed..jeballllll..I wanna see..Ahyoungie please close your eyes..let me see..just once....that Jong's kiss scene..jeballll!:w00t:

oh I just saw @LeanzaE thanks!..now....ok Jong seobang..ok..I'm fine...fine..f..i..n..e...:phew:

Edited by gulnar
  • Like 6

Guest phichul

@LeanzaE seems like you just saw it gurl? owndaddy post that around 2 weeks ago? haha! you asked what gonna happen if ahyoung come to premier and see that scene??? maybe ahyoung will repeat to jjong that he did the kiss naturally..bla..bla..bla.. until jjong realize that ahyoung got jelous SO! jjong gonna reenact the kiss scene with her to make ahyoung feel better LOL :w00t:  just like when ahyoung got jelous over foot bath scene and jjong pay her with massage hand and her back hahaha ;) *take it easy~ hehe.. 

btw i found this on tumblr!!

tumblr_nnb3r2LmmE1rrifjlo1_400.jpg

cr: as describe by agnolavie @ tumblr

Jjongah Couple Love Story : talk like best friend, play like children, and protect each other like brother and sister ❤

Edited by phichul
i cant use BOLD feature in my post. i think there's an error with thread.

Guest terryb12

voting done please keep voting jjongaholic fighting...

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Yura  41.46%   

Yuri  36.2%   

UEE  22.34%

Guest daisysakura

​I ship Jjongah, I followed the original thread as well in the old forum but because Yuri had less votes and was my first ever bias, I voted for her

@DerpxVIP  sorry, but can i just want to friendly ask... you follow this thread to ship jjongah or jong or yura?

just curious, and  my asking  does not mean for anything 

​I ship Jjongah, I followed the original thread as well in the old forum but because Yuri had less votes and was my first ever bias, I voted for her

​then i understand

voting done please keep voting jjongaholic fighting...

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Yura  41.46%   

Yuri  36.2%   

UEE  22.34%

​Thanks for the reminder. I just voted too :)

• Like 2

If we want too see Jjongah passionate kiss, we should hire a stressful director who has big possibilities get frustrated because there will be so many NG and laugh so loud from Ahyoung then Jjong. Then the director get paid more than the actor/actress. We loss in the beginning but gain so many profit when that scene be released. Lip kiss for Jjongah too expensive and may be MBC couldn't pay them :D 

*don't take it too serious, i even don't know what i am talking about. LoL. A movie? MV? Or CF?

I will choose: in real life. They don't need director, PD and camera. They don't get paid but they find love :wub:

Good night... 

• Like 5

Finally, I'm home! Time to backread & updating myself bout JjongAh. Thankyou Jjongaholics, for keeping this thread alive! Lot of ppoppo for you all~ ^.^

Woaah...Yura's WaterPark CF! So cute! I always love Yura in blue & pink-really suits with her skin tone...and now she's wearing both colour...so lovely, so gorgeous...oh my babygirl~ I want to go to water park too! I promise, I will follow the rules. B-)
===

Jjong in Fashion King show doing the walking...you're indeed a model, Jjong...looks really good in anything.
And how can I not imagine you&Ahyoung married & have babies, when I see both of you adoring and having cute interaction with kids.
As a woman, I've always believed that i can see the quality of a man in the way he loves & treats animals and children. That's just showing how kind and decent a man is.
So, okay Jjong, just like Minah said to you, "Hyungboo, passed!" :))
===

Anyway, I just got back from soompi vote-poll...something about the vote-poll, let's join any poll for FUN and in the way showing our love to them-at this moment, for our lovelYura. :) Although some comments in the soompi poll might hurt us, let's not get carried away by them which potential to make a fanwar. I believe in Jjongaholics, let's prove that we (who loves Yura very very much!) are classy & kind people. :)
===

and...look at this girl! She just can't help being cute...sooo cute, anywhere, anytime. I bet our babygirl already got 'kwiyoumi DNA' since born. Seeing her in yellow reminds me of 'Yulkachu'~ XD  I bet if Jjong was there, he would take pictures of his babygirl again with his own phone, updating 'cute Ahyoung' files. :))

• Like 11

hai all darling..i guess i missed a lot of thing about uri couple..mianhe guys..cannot join everytime..really sorry but thanks to all who keep updating and make this thread still alive..chukahae chingus saranghae :wub:

• Like 3

woohooo!!!☺️.just finished watching some episodes of their wgm stint(watched it for the nth time hehe) from from the payment breakfast (hubby jjong massaged wifey ah young the night prior) to the sexy funny hot yoga of the couple then meeting the in laws--ah young meeting his husband's friends(not to forget to point out that they are overly manly and good looking--haha swooning) to the sweet birthday surprise of ice prince jjong to his princess ah young noona then his lighthouse proposal (did he say sarang haja or saranghanda in the end? haha..to meeting his wife's cutie patootie parents..should have been asleep right now but i am fully awake like an owl just because i can't get enougj of these lovey dovey duo.haha..been trying to analyze (trying too hard haha) their every movement,their secret glances and short caught in the moment sweet normal touching..if you'll look closely it seems that their actions have their secret hints/ messages that they only know (or maybe i am just extremely delusional due to lack of sleep haha) think there's more than what we see in the broadcasted moments..sorry for being a blabbermouth guys..nightynight everyone!

Edited by lmcsc
where is the rest of my post?what happened?i posted it and then when i refreshed the page and all the things that ive typed vanished..urgh so frustrating!
  • Like 6

Guest hjjdai5y

hi hello ^^

I've signed up for youtube and dailymotion and open a channel for HJH's subbed video. for now, I just uploaded the Healing Camp interview for LSH and KYK mentioning HongJjong on Dailymotion because Youtube blocked it just now. I'm still a beginner so the quality of video and sub are bad. 

but hopefully I'll be able to do subtitles for all HongJjong's show after this (if possible ^^)

LINK : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2sqshe_홍종현-형들-ㅎㅋ-186-eng-sub_fun

EDIT : Fashion King airs every Saturday 11pm KST :)