[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

ive just been thinking.

Capture_zpshgvlexno.jpg

& this twitter post made me write the following: 

its really amazing how jong and yura met. :) 2 ppl from 2 different worlds. one in exclusive circle of the coolest models. and the other in constant limelight of an entertainer.

one who's always so mythically mysterious, who likes to spend time w his boys, his rc cars, his doggie, and by himself. he eats alone and watches movies alone. even if u dont know his occupation or who he is, as long as you are chanced to take a glance of him, you'll know he's extremely incredibly handsome, and you'll probably fall madly for him. he gets the whispers and love notes alot, well ever since he was born, heaps of women have praised his looks. he probably has ALOT to say. to speak up about the things ppl mis-conceptually think of him. but he also probably gave it up. i mean as long as his ppl aren't affected, then even if its about him its ok. b/c he's stronger than false rumours. but this boy is also so lonely. and things haven't been exactly amazing for him. while his fellow friends seem to have their careers going. jong seems to be treading on waters. he has big dreams. he calls them "greed" but its passion to be a good actor, a good model and above all a good person. till this day he doesn't mind not being at the top, in fact he'd rather prefer to work his way up slowly and with his skills. but before, these dreams really seemed hard to attain. i mean he had work, as a handsome character, or as an style mc b/c he's a handsome model. but i dunno. i think he was super stressed and slightly depressed. 

then there's this girl. i dont even know how to begin. she seems to be ur next door neighbour girl. but she also isn't. someone who loves her sisters dearly, her parents whom she cherishes. she's quirky and hilarious. sweet, loyal, and warm hearted. kind and faithful. with a touch of innocence and a touch of maturity. but she only bares her feelings to her people. someone extremely talented in the arts, she bravely left to pursue her aspirations of an entertainer. to be a star on stage. after 4+years of hell and struggle. she's met countless ppl. from a really crappy company who conned and sued her. to dream tea where the struggle was endless, and members coming and going. she was probably forced to "grow up" in that circumstance. hard and terrifying. but those were the struggles. i can't even imagine the strongest of strong bonds she has with sojin, minah and hyeri. she's mentioned w just a look, they'll all know what's going on : ) & then her career skyrocketed. after continuous hits ever since expectation. but the struggles continue. i guess she just had to live w it being an artist. 

and then they met. (& it was beautiful, dont mind me saying this. but it was ingenious.)

they met. and it was it. 

probably in jong's wildest dreams, he would've never thought.. in a billion years he would meet someone on tv, in a show he doesnt watch, an idol, someone so vastly different from him. and genuinely, truly truly have deep feelings for her. the things he feels when he sees her. i dont think ANYONE besides God, would've known this. i wont elaborate on how we've seen his existing qualities being even more pronounced through her encouragement and the things he does when it came to her LOL. i wont speak more of how much love we see solely from his eyes and actions alone. and even the rare words he says, may seem cheesy, but they contain so much realness. in wgm and out of wgm. he's always so constant. perhaps that is why ive always had faith in him. b/c liars will always slip. a lie will only be covered by another lie until it explodes. but jong's really been himself all throughout. well i don't have any reference but i think he's probably been more than just himself, b/c seeing his expressions in bri and outside interviews, he showed amusement, even shyness but ultimately pure delight. it's good. he looks so content and happy. and im happy he's happy. :)

and yura. well i think she at first took it w a hyper approach. she's on wgm, and her partner is someone decent : ) she struggled ALOT to get him to talk. and u could see how much effort she put in everything she does. a lot of determination and spirit. at first i thought she's such a goner hehe. crazed at the thought of meeting a handsome man. but there are 1000s of handsome men. and jong's not the only one. yura's just sweet in the way how she's so genuinely bubbly. her personality and approach to life. as sojin has described her optimism, hyeri talks of her innocence, and minah talks how she's a great person to confide with. she's really such a beautiful and fun girl. hehe i think being her friend would've been JJANG! i didn't know yura was this much fun tho. tbh i never really knew about yura. i didn't know yura would be such a lovable and sweet bunny. when i watched yura in off to school. she was very sweet. but her interaction w the 2 males in the show was VASTLY differ from how she interacts w jong. the level of bond is different. w jong she's especially attentive and aegyoy, she compliments jong way more, and relies on him much more. the difference of her ppl and others. :) 

when i saw hong suk chan episode. i began to realize how disappointed jong and yura both must've been. i think from day one both of them were interested in each other (not necessarily romantically, but the interest was there, remember how in last ep jong said her 1st impression was something very memorable to him, he liked her from the start d'aww) in hong suk chan episode. it is when yura stood up for jong b/c she truly understood him more than any others (amazing at the short time of interaction they've had then) but i think she was disappointed like any woman, and jong he probably was super sad. and scared b/c he has now gone through his own emotions about yura, & admits that he likes her. so he must've been afraid yura doesn't like him back. horribly disappointed in his clumsy actions (he's not as experienced as we all thought, and he was just as dazed w the strong stance hong suk chan had), disappointed in yura's kind response and thus afraid he had made a huge mistake that was NOT intended. in the ep's bri, he began to share how much he's opened up to yura. how much he likes her. "when she's with me.... its so much different.... she's cute hehe, and yeah *shy smile*" he confesses. after seeing this ep, he was probably in deep thought for a long time. about yura. i think he really to realize, it's now or never. its time to fess up and be real to myself and my feelings even if the whole world is going to judge me, i need her to know what im feeling (& he said so exactly in an intv OUTSIDE of wgm). so in korean bali 1st ep, for me that was the point where i saw insecurity from jong's part. b/c there was a possibility yura didn't like him but was only being super kind and sweet as she always has been. (we then realize, how much yura really likes him. genuinely takes time to understand him. and im so thankful for mama kim to further clarify how much yura really does love him) yura tried to tame herself so that she would fit into jong's ideal type. and likewise w jong, how he tried so hard to be her protector and one she can lean on, speak more about his feelings and work harder to be funnier (even if he isn't).

BECAUSE THEY LIKE EACH OTHER. the feelings were mutual. & when in korean bali car ride, when jong explained to yura, he clarified b/c he didn't want her to be misconceived. b/c she was important to him. u see! he really was worried sick at how yura thought of him. and when yura says "i know you. u dont have to explain b/c i know u have this kind of personality but there is nothing wrong w it. so don't worry b/c i'll be here." WASN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL :') 

everyone has flaws, but jong's personality isn't a flaw. neither is yura's laugh or "excessive" bubbly personality.  

they cared for each other so. the cute jealousy, the emotional aspects, the physical aspects. everything. they are willing to adjust for each other & willing to embrace each other. i think that's why im so attached to jjongah.

i don't need no excessive or obvious affection to know when the feelings are there. beautiful jjongah. 

they were both so brave on wgm. i can't believe they did what they did on live television. like thieves in broad daylights they openly courted each other haha. 

some may say yura and jong are fools. they should've known better than to show real feelings on a show. they should've used the show to its full potential for better image making. but i think a fool for love is better than a fool for fleeting success. fame/popularity/money comes and goes. even relationships their might be breakups/divorces w/e. but if u dont try. u'll surely regret it.  

sorry for such a long thought post. there's so much spazzing and thoughts i have on jjongah. can't help it when it comes to those two.

i think ive really gone crazy. LOL. im going crazy over 2 ppl ive never met, where they are half way across the world from me lol. but lovely nuts. rewatching jjongah eps occasionally is like an "i spy" game :) 

@shaufyqnezani thx girl >< & sorry for so much writing. like i said i couldn't help it when it came to those two heh. 

pls share with us any of ur thoughts on jjongah. perhaps why u decided to like & ship them. one of ur most fav moments and why, etc. it'll be super cool to see what everyone thinks. :D 

Edited by prism2103

thanks chingudeeull for updates pic and insight,.,never bored to read isight or someone call it rant whatever it is abt JJongah i always love it,.,while reminiscing those scene and their attitude towards eachother cant help missing them even more.,.

thank god bcz of JJong confirmationn in every interview he did they still contact each other when i remember those my heart at ease even thou i cant see them tgt on screen atleast they do can talk and see eachother as they want it to.,. thinkin abt it i can bear my shipper heart missing them.,.

like others said what's mean to be always find it's way.,.

if i cant see them tgt at least JJong next interview for Allice MVP will do,.,and of coourse for the sake of my shipper heart a little bit of ah youngiee in it would be Party Alleeerrrttt.,.haaaaa :wub::wub::wub:

MVP hurryy cooomeeeee,.,..

• Like 8

Guest ohhreallynow

I can't believe it has been 3 months since Jjongah left WGM. I really miss the them and staying up late on Saturdays to watch the live stream even when I can't understand anything. Perhaps, that's the reason why I love them so much because actions speak louder than words. I usually don't ship couples but I think Jjongah's sincerity towards each other has really drawn me in. I miss them! 

On a side note, just watched Jjong's movie with Chinese subtitles. I was surprised by his acting skills, he wasn't amazing but he did well in expressing different emotions. However, I didn't find the movie very funny for a romcom (expect for the club dance scene, Jjong was HOT HOT HOT but he cannot dance). 

It's June, Jjong's movie Alice will start promotions soon and hopefully GsD will have a comeback this month. I really can't wait for Inkigayo interactions. 

Guest prism2103

150531 News1 Interview pics! (comes w brief interview intro), interview has yet to come out. 

- for the interview they met at samcheong-dong. 

- he wore a striped black and white tee & a gray suit

- attractive smile, handsome, tall and broad shoulders (kill me now) 

- just last month, his movie "parents in laws" was released. his comedic acting, and warm image, presenting rising star hong jong hyun.

article.jpg

article.jpgarticle.jpg

Edited by prism2103

@prism2103 thanks for sharing the video and pictures. Sojin is always taking care of them. Do you guys notice, that they have nice abs now... or they're just too skinny. It looks like they have been exercise lately..yura, hyery, minah and sojin always have the nice abs. Sorry if is is OT

• Like 7

@prism2103 , your post describing Jjongah is extremely awesome. Who are you actually? A writer? Omg, i love it. You should put it in an article, what should the tittle it be? ;)

Can't wait for your another post describing Jjongah. We will love to read it and put our heart in it. Even it cause so many butterflies in my stomach, and although i have to risk my life to feel it, i'll take that chance. Am I too much? I don't think so, everyone here will enjoy that butterflies. And that are proof how much love we have for Jjongah. *hugs

• Like 11

I just read it. N im soo happy just imagine that day will come someday when they soar to the world that they are dating in real life...

My shipper heart beat so fast right now. I know it very well that we must wait many years till that times due to their age n career,  but who knows what miracles n destiny...

For now lets just enjoy our times tgt in this jjongah thread n as jjongaholics..

Love u all n always. 

Edit: from owndaddy ig...kkkkk its hilarious....

N jong this day in inki..

Crdt fully to ig n pic owner..

yeah he changed his hairs color, he look bright n young today..:wub:

@prism2103 you are jjang!!!!!:)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 10

Guest Ari3ll3

@prism2103 , your post describing Jjongah is extremely awesome. Who are you actually? A writer? Omg, i love it. You should put it in an article, what should the tittle it be? ;)

Can't wait for your another post describing Jjongah. We will love to read it and put our heart in it. Even it cause so many butterflies in my stomach, and although i have to risk my life to feel it, i'll take that chance. Am I too much? I don't think so, everyone here will enjoy that butterflies. And that are proof how much love we have for Jjongah. *hugs

I agree with you @khairunni! So this is how @prism2103 when in deep thought?! Who wouldn't like to watch our couple's episodes again after reading her words ? (",)

Guest rant567

Is it just me or Jjong looks fresher in that inkigayo pictures? I think my memory really playing with me that I feel like I have not seen him for ages, while the fact is, he was in the same inkigayo last week as well hahahahaha So the new movie promotion has now begun? I cannot wait for all the interviews and snippets of him promoting the movie. Good luck, Jjong! I hope this time around, his movie will really attract more viewers and more people will come with good acting review for him and his co-star. 

And girl'sday is going to do their comeback this month as well, right? awesome! even though so many artists seem to do their comeback this month as well, I have a lot of hope for girl'sday to release awesome music. I hope we can really witness Ahyoung interaction with Jjong in Inkigayo for real; for both of them to splash their million watt smiles due to the happiness. It seems like June is going to be a great month indeed :) I cannot wait, I cannot wait!

@prism2103, I am so happy reading your long rant. please do it more often :)  you're Jjang!

Guest teredenz

OMG!  @jjongah4eva yura look astonishing in that photo, she look so slim for a lady who loves meat, maybe they practice intensely for their comeback thats why she maintain her figure. 

month of June will be very exciting for jjongah and jjongaholic, girls day comeback, jong inkigayo, jjongah meet ups, jong new movies, finally the long wait is over, i hope hahaha

oh tomorrow is June 1, just saying hihihi

Edited by teredenz