[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hi guys... i saw uri princess Ah young ad for lotte waterpark... OMG.. she look so amazing in it..can't wait for the whole lotte water park ad video to come out.... and also she updated in her twitter yesterday evening? heol.. isn't it great..! she must have seen our tweets for their anniversary...yipee~~~ its a mission success for us...

made some gif from the lotte waterpark video teaser... did the video already posted? i can't seem to remember..been dozing of lately..my wits is all over the place...hahaha i will post/repost the video..but i will put it on spoiler tag..in case its been posted already...hehehe

have a nice jjongah day everyone...!  :)

Hidden Content

Untitled-4.gif

Hidden Content

​haii yuraaaa!

if CF feat jjong, D A E B A K !!!!!! seriously, i can imagine it. hehe

• Like 8

Guest karatekid08

@dee_230208 @foxysnap right??hehe just imagining it to happen makes me fly to sky...hehehe lets combine all our wishes and lets VOLT IN...hehehe

@mmj_leong thanks for the info friend... i have to use google translate...kekeke wow~~ GSD Autumn party... this is going to be so awesome~~ i bet during that time they already release their new song... waaaaa~~ lucky for those who can attend this one... maybe some of us here will get to travel to japan this september and attend the party~~~

oh! here are some pictures of uri Ah young-ie from yesterday event...

235CD33A5568389E2A877A

233DC63A556838A10282BB

2602083A556838A31C2F13

266F9133556838AC0439C5

2755A933556838AE14487A

cr: http://gsdstory.tistory.com/14

Edited by karatekid08

Guest rant567

Hi guys, I wonder if anybody has more information about Jjong's recent fan meeting where his model buddies attended as special guests? I know that we've seen pictures and all and being informed about what he did in general but I am super curious about the kind of conversation that he had with his model buddies. I especially curious about what they said when they showed Jjongah's picture on the screen and Woobin and Jjong was reenacting the hands holding (that looked like what Jjongah did in one of their stints). If any of you has that information, would you mind to share it? I've tried to find it in the internet but there seem to be no body talking about it at all.

We used to have so many accounts talking about the fan meeting in Thailand (up to the tiny little detail) and all the things related to it. I wonder why it was not really the case about the current one.

well, it seems that I just miss them so much that I wanted to have a bit of news that connect them together. oh may, talk about being too obsessed :sweatingbullets:

[edited] this is the picture that I was talking about but I think I was wrong. this is just an edited fan picture and I didnt know if they showed the pic or Jjongah or not. the previous picture that I saw few pages back showed the Jjongah picture on the top so I thought that they really show their pic on his fan meeting. Sorry for misleading everybody:sweatingbullets:

11333579_646557178811249_1096229788_n.jp

Edited by rant567

Hi guys, I wonder if anybody has more information about Jjong's recent fan meeting where his model buddies attended as special guests? I know that we've seen pictures and all and being informed about what he did in general but I am super curious about the kind of conversation that he had with his model buddies. I especially curious about what they said when they showed Jjongah's picture on the screen and Woobin and Jjong was reenacting the hands holding. If any of you has that information, would you mind to share it? I've tried to find it in the internet but there seem to be no body talking about it at all.

We used to have so many accounts talking about the fan meeting in Thailand (up to the tiny little detail) and all the things related to it. I wonder why it was not really the case about the current one.

well, it seems that I just miss them so much that I wanted to have a bit of news that connect them together. oh may, talk about being too obsessed :sweatingbullets:

​Really? They have shown pics from wgm in his fanmeeting? I didn't know about that. I'm also really curious. If anyone finds anything please share with us here.

cyoN6pC6kek2A.gif

Edited by daloula
  • Like 5

hi guys i remember something, don't know its a good thing or not (but i'm sure it is)

when i see ahyong posted her picture in twitter on the meat party day, suddenly i remember when we jokingly post jjong past video in the club that was shared by @Edy15 and if i'm not mistaken, that was the day when we don't have a clue that was last day of filming (which is sad) and ahyong also tweteed a big laugh for that (and we make sure it because the post of jjong video). so i'm sure every post that jjongAh fans post to them is giving them strength & happiness and i'm glad that they also noticed our posts for them. i remember jjong was so happy when he found jjongAh fans when he was in singapore. i wanna know their reaction when saw our post last day and when the see jjong dancing video. if only they still on wgm we would know their reaction, oh i miss them :(

• Like 7

Guest prism2103

YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING. the event was FANTASTIC! every 2 minutes i got 50+ updates from Jjongah1stAnniversary on twitter, and dont even get me started on instagram. I'M SO PROUD :') and all of them were so pretty and creative! 

hehe the subtle thank you we got from yura. i mean i may be a little delulu, but i dont see any other gsd member posting a pic w scinic. i think it was just a "valid" excuse for yura used to actually respond to us, and show her intl fans that she saw the updates (FOR SURE I mean u guys were posting lovely pictures at the speed of light continuously) 

jjong & yura have ALWAYS been so thankful towards their fans :) u guys were really great and once again thanks @anniepanda and everyone else for all ur hard work.

can u guys believe it?! we've been together w them for one YEAR alrdy. wow time flies so fast. we've been a family for this long :') happy tears. thank you for always being so kind and patient, loving and passionate, creative and spunky. let's continue to have make many more beautiful memories together! <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Yleen beautiful drawing u shared! wow these guys can draw.

@irenee04 girl, a couple of my other jjongah friends absolutely LOVE ur works on instagram. pls dont stop. 

i was just watching this old intv clip of jong. practically gushing at the thought of yura HEHEHE <3 it's love. 

------------------------------------------------

today eric shares his ideal type is a mixture of minah & yura. always knew that boy had an innocent crush on yura. & some fans commented how "he's being greedy kekeke". he was such an avid jjongah fan too :3 http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201505/dh20150529153729139020.htm

Edited by prism2103

Guest rant567

Hi guys, I wonder if anybody has more information about Jjong's recent fan meeting where his model buddies attended as special guests? I know that we've seen pictures and all and being informed about what he did in general but I am super curious about the kind of conversation that he had with his model buddies. I especially curious about what they said when they showed Jjongah's picture on the screen and Woobin and Jjong was reenacting the hands holding. If any of you has that information, would you mind to share it? I've tried to find it in the internet but there seem to be no body talking about it at all.

​Really? They have shown pics from wgm in his fanmeeting? I didn't know about that. I'm also really curious. If anyone finds anything please share with us here.

​sorry for misleading you, I think I misunderstood the picture that I saw. miane. i've edited my post. 

hi guys i remember something, don't know its a good thing or not (but i'm sure it is)

when i see ahyong posted her picture in twitter on the meat party day, suddenly i remember when we jokingly post jjong past video in the club that was shared by @Edy15 and if i'm not mistaken, that was the day when we don't have a clue that was last day of filming (which is sad) and ahyong also tweteed a big laugh for that (and we make sure it because the post of jjong video). so i'm sure every post that jjongAh fans post to them is giving them strength & happiness and i'm glad that they also noticed our posts for them. i remember jjong was so happy when he found jjongAh fans when he was in singapore. i wanna know their reaction when saw our post last day and when the see jjong dancing video. if only they still on wgm we would know their reaction, oh i miss them :(

Wait. Jjong dancing? Waaaaaa i wanna see it. Pleaseeee. Thanks!