[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

WOW......after a whole day celebrate it,finally its 30mn way too closed the day....ur all JJANG!!

i only share on twitter but i seen many of u there,how excited :lol::lol::lol:.

Now i just have 1 wish,that both (jong and ahyoung) see our effort and support for them. 'IF' they friends right now,i hope they contact each other and talk about 'surprised' that we give :D. But 'IF' they are a true couple in a relationship (which i hope for),they have a dinner date right now :wub::wub::wub:.

• Like 9

Lovely evening all Jjongaholics,

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Jjongah1stAnniversary!

Did a quick digital greeting card for them and uploaded it to my newly-made Instagram account just for them :P

Let's continue to stay together as one big Jjongaholics community, support and protect our dear Jjongah as a couple and as individuals. THIS, I've committed myself into doing it.(:

Hereby wishing them eternal happiness and health and may all Jjongaholics stay healthy and joyful too. 

Let's continue to party hard and celebrate their meeting/union for many more years.

Love is the answer to the sweet longing stare you gave me. <3

IMG_1006.jpg

• Like 20

@Jjongaholics i Love our party, i love our family, 

https://www.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexico

11351306_906253786105300_164379755906581

A year and this year so many moments , so many scenes , as shippers had difficult moments , but we as a team , striving and support this beautiful couple !!! thanks for your cards and art to our couple !! Are beautiful !! As each shipper has put his effort and dedication in it!

Sorry for my engish!!

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 16

guys can someone or we share by sending any gift or whatsoever to them directly n tell them to update their insta with that gift if they r really in 'that' relationship.. we keep their secret.. only jjongaholics know till they revealed to public...

i wish it will happen

• Like 3

Guest angelica_21_07

This is the reaction of a jealous husband :wub:

Edited by angelica_21_07

Oh dear @MaryH, so sorry i didn't realize your greeting before. But today is not my anniversary, nor even my birthday @dee_230208. But i celebrate Jjongah anniversary like my own anniversary. I asked my husband to take me to meat restaurant and my MiL invited me in the same time with meat menu. Sorry for long response and made misunderstanding. But anyway, thank you for your wish and of course i make a wish for Jjongah everytime i remembering them.

So, the party was over? Whats left? Meat and cake leftovers and mess everywhere? But don't worry, i have been calling for help to clean our house. So, you ladies can sleep in beauty and smile. We pretty sure Jjongah remember the day and read our greeting. And delulu told me that they contact each other about this. Thank you for your post, beautiful cards and making fun in special day. Seems i make a closing party speech, LoL. 

And this is for you ladies..

CPa5gml.jpg

Edit: after back reading previous pages, we actually have @FridayDL who has the same anniversary day with Jjongah. Even i was late, happy 10th anniversary for you. Happy for you and for Jjongah. 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 6

annyeong

3d-cheers.gif

it's 12:57 midnight here and I am bored with my work

(it's much fun posting here than making spread sheet, studying craigslist & doing tax sale research ... kekeke)

so to keep me awake 'till 5 in the morning

Let's continue our party-text-with-confetti-falling-smiley-  ... 

partying-emoticons.png

and celebrate JjongAh's 1 year & a day ... kekeke

​ let us all reminisce this cute & sweet moment ...

jjongah 100-1

jjongah 100-2jjongah 100-3

jjongah 100-4jjongah 100-5

jjongah 100-6

jjongah 100-7

gifs are all created by me ... credit & thanks to MBC & subbers.

j Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsj Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonso Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsn Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsg Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsa Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsh Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticons

• Like 15

Oh duear @MaryH, sorry i didn't realize your greeting before. But today is not my anniversary, nor even my birthday @dee_230208. But i celebrate Jjongah anniversary like my own anniversary. I asked my husband to take me to meat restaurant and my MiL invited me in the same time with meat menu. Sorry for long response and made misunderstanding. But anyway, thank you for your wish and of course i make a wish for Jjongah everytime i remembering them.

So, the party was over? Whats left? Meat and cake leftovers and mess everywhere? But don't worry, i have been calling for help to clean our house. So, you ladies can sleep in beauty and smile. We pretty sure Jjongah remember the day and read our greeting. And delulu told me that they contact each other about this. Thank you for your post, beautiful cards and making fun in special day. Seems i make a closing party speech, LoL. 

And this is for you ladies..

Hidden Content

​uuppss,.,:lol: clumsy mee as u see that's how iam in reality,(embarass me speaking shaking head to come cents) simply bcs i wasnt back read earlier and read ur post abt onniee ate alot of meat today and your inlaws coocked meat too i thought it was celebration.,.heoolll #JJongah efffect in mee meat=celebration=JJongah:D aaiigoooo,.,.

but i will not take back my wish and pray but put me u onniee.,.Jjongaholics and as always our JJonAh into that pray.,.something good like pray need to share to others may come to be true.,.hehehehh and @dee_230208 reaallyyy mian onniee bcs my clumsyness get you into it,.:sweatingbullets: 

oohh btw back on my wish earlier posted abt JJONGAH update sosmed 4 today,.,although KAY update her tweet without meat today atleast she made an update.,.well makes me wandering dose she silent lurker here.,kekekek.,

Ah YOung_aaa have u eat meat today with whoo.,tell mee,.tell mee,.tell mee:wub::wub: 

and how abt u guys celebration Anniversary did JJong seobang make a surpriise too,.?? haaaaa

well at least i knew u guys made a love call everyday#mian delulu attacks,.

dont wanna tell mee it's ok as long as u both keep in contact am satisfy.,JJoNgAh fightiingg.,!! alot more JJONGAH Anniversary to celebrate and for manny years to come wish u happiness and achieve your dreams for success,.,

AGAAIIINN HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY to OUR LOVELY JJONGAH

MAY U BOTH HEALTH HAPPYNESS AND SUCCESS ON YOUR CARRIERR,.,dont forget to save some money for your Great Wedding later on,.,#uppss heee

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 7

Guest rant567

oh may, has the celebration over yet? I am so full looking at the cakes and meats that you guys thrown to the party :)

I want to rant a little bit today so I hope you guys will bear with me.

I had times to rewatch their segments today and I cannot help missing them even more (sigh, this withdrawal effect, when will it recover?). From all of their segments, I have to admit that their last episode was the least part that I watched. Including today, I only watched their last segments for three times in total, while I lost count on how many times I've watched the rest of their episodes. Watching their last segment brought back a bitter sweet memories. I was celebrating the fact how in their last episode they are so comfortable with each other, how Jjong has come a long way to open up to each other and supporting each other, and how they were managed to bring laughter instead of rain of tears despite the circumstances. Sweet jjongah is sweet. But still, it's still difficult to let go the fact that the last episode is really the last one. they are not coming back. Sigh, I miss them so much!

The funny thing is, now that I've watched their episodes for countless of times, I tend to remember most of the things that they said and did out of habit. I think I remember by heart most of their conversation and which segment leads to which. Sometimes I didnt even need to read the subtitle. I remember a few pages back somebody said about how they are focusing on their little action when they are watching the jjongah episode now and I think I have now picking up that habit as well. Now that I dont really focusing myself on the translation, it gives me times to focus more on their action, small little things that they did that I barely noticed before. I even began to think that my Korean has improved and then I watched other korean programs and I realized it was not the case at all :D I could understand jjongah in we got married simply because they are jjongah and how dedicated I was on following them (If only I could be this dedicated on my own papers right now, I would have got the fastest promotion on this planet :D ).

I also reread the discussion on our first home sometimes and it does bring a lot of wonderful memories about them too. I help a lot to ease a little bit my feeling of missing them. All the spazzing that we've done, I hope we can continue to do it for a long time :)

So happy anniversary once again, Jjongah and Jjongholics. If I could, I would like to give all the post 100s of tumbs up but my internet is always acting up lately :( so I hope you guys know that you are all so Jjang and I love all the post. thank you guys :)