[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula haha thank you. Hope this one will not so scary to drink

eZHrthe.gif

Another off topic, my MiL just invited me and accidentally she also prepared MEAT for me. What is it about? Eating meat 4 times in one day? I really need digital blood pressure monitor after this...

Just wondering, am i celebrating my anniversary or jjongah anniversary? I do really full. LOL.

• Like 9

So.... everybody bring meat , cake, sweet, cupcake and drink yahooooo..... wanna join the party too. I bring mine :P 

hahahhaha.... where should i place ?...... 

Let's having fun.....

e2bb7ff9-baef-42b9-8f01-994908ac20c1_zps

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY to all Jjongaholics :wub: Love you guys

• Like 7

Guest phichul

we have lot of FUN!!!!

tumblr_mdykfb5JDL1r6u8u7o1_500.gif

HELLO BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE~

lets bubble party now~ jjongaholics~

btw @newbie001 make a really awesome video and picture post about jjongah!! you can check it at her IG! IG : newbie001 .

Edited by phichul

Hohohooo...the party still goes on guys??

Finnaly i can joint you here after a long day with my work..:sweatingbullets:..

But i always make a times to post my cards..n now i make it again while waiting my sleep ours..kkkk..still have bout 1 to 2 ours till our precious day will end, so i will post it again n again till that times..:wub:..You can c my cards under my ig acc which have same id as my soompi acc. (Sorry can't share it here.coz im using my phone now so cant do spoiler n of course that are just some minimalis card made by uncreative ahjuma kkkkk:P)...

Wonder what our cpl thinking n doin now. Are they meet now?????

N with their consistency to check their ig acc ,i doubt it if they dont know bout our cards n tags that fload their ig..

Who knows...:rolleyes:..

This is some jjongah moments share by @owndaddy on ig..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 10

Guest karatekid08

Hi everyone!!! miss you all...! sorry been missing out for the past days/weeks.... but i think im back for good...hehehe

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JJONGAH COUPLE...! woooohoooo... never thought its been a year now...it feels like it was just yesterday when i've been so in love with this couple.. and always fall in love with them all over again when i watch their episodes...hehehe

wanna share my pic collage for the celebration...its not much.. but i put my heart on it...hehehe :)

Untitled-3.jpg

have a blessed celebration day for us all.. :)

yahhooo,.,.am I late to join party,.,:wub: 

@khairuni onniee HAPPy Bellated Day,.wish u all the best in marriage life and as person growing better by day.,.amin.,:wub:

i did make some cards already posted on IG and Tweety though not as good as you guys card but i put my heart to make it.,.while thinking our lovely JJongah when making it,.,.:D:lol:

and i saw alot of beautifull.,.beautifull card from JJONGAHOLICS all over the world,.,.:wub::wub:

btw my wish,.,.one of them is fine or both is best will update their sosmed acc eating meat alone is fine togther is  Jackpot,.,

H2jF3kO.png

another one,.

MuxI2pp.png

PS : do u guys still have some left meet.,.,i would like to taste it tooo.,.,have fun celebrating chinguuu,.,.

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 12

I am late to party with you all...... and I don't have gift to show ..... 

too late to realize today is JjongAh anniversary  just 1 hour more or minutes now .....  :sweatingbullets:

But HAPPY for JjongAh and JjongAholics ....  :wub::wub::wub::wub:  back to lurk mode on again .... real life to bussy and need more time and energi

• Like 10

Guest karatekid08

I am late to party with you all...... and I don't have gift to show ..... 

too late to realize today is JjongAh anniversary  just 1 hour more or minutes now .....  :sweatingbullets:

But HAPPY for JjongAh and JjongAholics ....  :wub::wub::wub::wub:  back to lurk mode on again .... real life to bussy and need more time and energi

oh~~~ its ok friend... :) the most important thing is we can celebrate it in our own special way... with a gift or not.. as long as we still remember this special day and we share a joyful greetings to every jjongaholics and to Jjongah Couple... :)that would be so enough... we will feel so happy and Jjongah couple will also feel happy that many of us loves them...

1313.gif

I have post my last card...

n now its times to bed coz tomorrow still work day n my children should wake up early to go to schools:lol:..

i just wanna say again

HAPPY JJONGAH DAY

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY

We are stil have many events to celebrate as Jjongaholics, n hope this anniversary will repeated again n again till the ^real anniversary^ comes..Who knows what miracles:wub:..

n wow seem one of our friends here have the same special day with jjongah..

Happy birthday @khairunni as @MaryH said this day is your birthday..wish all d best 4 u, n plis make a wish for our couple too...:lol:...

gud nite chinggus...have a nice dreams...

• Like 10

@karatekid08 Thank you for your words .... :wub:

I just realize too that we had meat party so, I party bring my company product ..... kkk I can have meat party every week with those product but .... My weight will gain and like Jjong said DIET always start tomorrow ..

:D:sweatingbullets:

Lets join us dear..

• Like 5