MinYul - Choi Minho & Kwon Yuri Flaming Pearl Couple Thread

Guest roxxi12598991

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 haha I won't be surprised if there are SM spies~ or even more~ minyul themselves reading up on how upset/strong we are to still ship them haha! 

@Heidimx12 haha no problem ^_^ as much as I like to see Lee minho and suzy tgt. I somehow don't really believe they are real too. LOL in what way would paparazzi go all the way to Europe to catch them? Haha and with all the recent Yuri liking Minyul cartoon character on instagram and Yuri going for Shinee concert for 2 consecutive days.. Well how "real" can oh seung hwan and Yuri be?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991​ eonnie, today Yuri attend to SWC again and with donghae again. Yulhae shipper must be really happy. But, i'll think positively. She comes to cheer our minho

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 lol its definitely not cos of Yulhae. Donghae is there to cover for Yuri I'm sure. And if they are really together I doubt they will be seen so openly like that and Donghae even uploaded photos of him and Yul on instagram.

@roxxi12598991 Whether the relationship is real or not, I do sincerely with them the very best. Oh Seung Hwan and Yuri may still be real, but he just lets her go to the concert who knows. Don't be upset with me, I'm just trying to be understanding :) YulHae shippers may be happy seeing them together, which I wouldn't mind if they got together in real life either, but from what I've seen, MinYul seems to be more of the real deal ;) The MinYul pairing is very popular, at least on Youtube, cuz when I type in Yuri's name in the search box, Minho's name always comes up first, then Donghae's comes in second or third :wub:

Guest roxxi12598991

@Heidimx12 haha why would I be upset with you. Everyone has their own opinions :) but the fact that it's her free time and she could have spent time w Oh seung hwan. Is quite obvious with who she prioritize. 

I mean it's not just one day but 2 days consecutively definitely says something don't you think so? Haha 

And yea minyul is more popular than Yulhae. 

That's also cause Yoonhae used to be very popular before YoonGi actually happened haha. 

@roxxi12598991 You do have a point about who she prioritize :) I realized that Yoonhae used to be popular. I'm secretly hoping that the relationship is cover up and MinYul's the one that is really dating *wishful thinking* :wub:

Guest roxxi12598991

@Heidimx12 haha but for Yoonhae it really does seem like they used to date. But not anymore. Sadly.. 

And I really won't want that to happen to minyul ever. Like if they actually dated I hope they ended things well as well. So that we can still see them interact. 

But in all honesty, I doubt any relationships who have went through years together will still remain as friends after a break up. It would just be so weird and awkward. 

Guest HanaChoi1259

It's really difficult to post a comment here with my mobile phone. I can't write everything, just read and read. I'm waiting for a bad internet connection and this page not loading completely to find a space for write a comment. I'm sorry

@roxxi12598991 eonnie and @Heidimx12 if seunghwan really let Yuri go to watch Minho with Donghae, twice, ah... I need a boyfriend like him. My boyfriend will be mad easily if I hanging out with another boy and prioritize another boy.

I doubt seunghwan didn't know about our minyul and yulhae. If Yuri watch SWC once, that's ok. But, it's twice.

Do you notice yuri's hat on SWC and Minho's on Blue Night? Not exactly same. Just look a like. But I love it when they used it at the same night

Do you wanna tell us something, Yuri?

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 Haha I agree with posting comments on mobile phone with the new functions~ HAHA the way you say it is really funny. But yes, any boyfriend would be jealous if they see their gf go watch someone who "used" to have a lot of interactions with. And whats more allowing her to watch 2 times?

Haha yes I certainly noticed the hat. They wore the hat on the same day haha! How coincident it is minyul? I agree not only yul though, Minho is trying to say something too im sure.

Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 eonnie my internet connection was down, so I can post a comment now. I'm curious what Minho want to say. Yul gave us so much hints. She liked minyul fanart on instagram. That's acc post a lot of pict about minyul and tag it to yul. I think, yul opened all of pics and liked one

Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 eonnie my internet connection was down, so I can post a comment now. I'm curious what Minho want to say. Yul gave us so much hints. She liked minyul fanart on instagram. That's acc post a lot of pict about minyul and tag it to yul. I think, yul opened all of pics and liked one

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 haha we will never know until they say something themselves. All we can do now is to just guess~

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Guest HanaChoi1259

Archived