MinYul - Choi Minho & Kwon Yuri Flaming Pearl Couple Thread

Guest roxxi12598991

Guest roxxi12598991

Choi Minho & Kwon Yuri (MinYul Flaming Pearl Couple Thread)

1625545_748450325208320_5340357237727802

tumblr_ndl9rewSdu1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

♥ CHOI MINHO (SHINee) ♥
Stage Name: 민호 / Minho
Nickname: Charismatic Flame Minho
DOB: December 9th, 1991

Height: 181cm

Family: Parents, older brother

Position: Rap

Hobby/Interest: Soccer, Basketball, Performing, English

tumblr_mv0kzfMwJe1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

♥ KWON YURI (SNSD) ♥

Stage Name: YuRi (권유리)

Birth Name: Kwon Yu Ri (권유리)

Group Position : Supporting Vocalist & Lead Dancer

Nicknames : Black Pearl & Ggab-Yul

Languages : Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese (Fluent), Japanese

DOB: December 5, 1989

Height: 167cm

New to Minyul couple? Wondering how they started? Or how we started shipping them?

Check these links to find out more about them:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245659/once-and-forever-minyul-couple-minho-minyul-shinee-snsd-yuri-facts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the thread just be made? I thought that the thread already made. But Thanks for the thread. They just make my day, at least for a month before. But right now there is no update from this couple *heartbreak. Still Yuri is my bias, so I'll enjoy this thread as much as possible...

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 Hi! Hana! Welcome to the thread! I'm not that sure about that but Ive raised the question to the forum Admin. Maybe I will get the reply soon :D 
@ainissky Hello! haha! I'm shocked that it was not created actually. So I decided to come up with one. It's funny because Minyul has existed since a long time ago! Yuri is my bias too! But *smirks* how do you know they haven't have any updates recently? 

Well! Since I started this thread in having the interest of gathering Minyul fans to discuss about moments and since they are not really considered a new couple.

I guess lets get the ball rolling by Introducing ourselves:
1) Username/Real name/Nickname
2) Age if you want to (hehe)
3) Why do you like Minyul?
4) Which moment is your most favourite moments from Minyul?
So hello everyone! My username is roxxi12598991 (Why? because 1259 = Minyul's bday. 12 - month, 5th is yul and 9th is minho's And of cos 89 is the year Yul was born and 91 was the year Minho was born.)
My real name is Roxanne but you can call me Roxxi.
Hmm Ive never liked shipping an OTP that has the guy younger but somehow Minyul just fits each other so much. And when they are placed together it seemed like Minho is the older one instead of Yuri. Theres nothing to not like about them. From their "secret" signs, to Minho's "secret" glances, to their duets, to "secret" winks and couple accessories. Too many to name! 

I think we should really backtrack and go all the way to when they "officially" started. which was in 2008/2009? 
What do you guys think?

Hi @roxxi12598991 and everyone... nice to meet you... I'm Aini, just call me that is okay. I'm already 28 years old... haha It's not a long time since I knew this couple may be three months ago. I like Yuri first because she's my second bias in SNSD and then after jessica left, I have more time to focus on her. Then I knew about minhyul couple. This couple just make me crazy for around a month, just spent my time watched them... haha After that I slowly following them until now... The best moment for me, is at OMS I think, I like their musical collaboration. And many of their moment in SM Town... so I like them all. About a backtrack, it's a good idea. Let's start... But sure I can't always go to the thread bcause of my schedule... still I'll try.

Guest roxxi12598991

@ainissky wow im amazed that you still like them despite the subtle moments nowadays as compared to 2010 days! We have a fanpage specially for minyul on fb! And if you know the Admin and the creator of minyul fanvids Lovelyseulgi, we are working hand in hand to try to revive minyul fans to come over and chat and share moments so that it doesn't die down.
My favorite member is Yuri too! Its okay :) you don't have to commit just come by when you have the time!
Lets just hope more people will start creating accounts and start chatting haha!

Guest roxxi12598991

[NEWS UPDATE]
Shinee & SNSD heading to Taiwan for SMTOWN 20th March 2015
10464007_813014302085255_425411374993475

Yul's wearing such a feminine dress for airport the first time haha! 
And they are both wearing black!
And also similar hair colour *smirks*

Black team FTW :D 
Can't wait for SMTown Taiwan moments *prays hard for lots of Minyul moments AND Fancams*

Guest HanaChoi1259

hi, @roxxi12598991. I'm Hana. Choi is minho's family name and 1259... yah, that's a public secrets for our minyul, right? Yuri wrote it in her "thanks to" in IGAB album. I ship them b'cause they're looks fit to each other. I love their interractions, glances, secret code, and also hints. Let's pray to minyul moment tomorow

Hi @HanaChoi1259 , nice to meet you... yup I agree with you. Let's pray for many moments of them in SMTown. @roxxi12598991 they looks suitable in black dress, may be dress code... haha I like her flower dress, its pretty...

Guest HanaChoi1259

Hi, @ainissky nice to met you too. Oh you're superstar here. I'm a trainee. I made an account because I wanna meet flamingpearls and follow a discussion here. Teach me please, Masta.... *bow I've read a minyul's moments and facts in asianfanfiction. It's really really complete. But, now, an admin never update it again

@HanaChoi1259 I'm new too in Soompi. Started posting for about a year :D Anyway, right now, it's difficult to see minyul moments, so not much update that can be add, and somehow, not much fan that can always following it. Like this thread, for now, may be just three of us that talk and share here, haha... Still I have a confident that minyul moments will come again... and this thread will explode with comments... I'll pray for it.

Guest HanaChoi1259

@ainissky yeah, i pray for it too. S'thing make me sad: flamingpearls isn't like before. Some people left to ship other couple, minho and yuri with another person

Guest NabillX

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My real name is Nabilla but everyone call me Nabill. I'm just 17 years old but I'm already like kpop since late of 2009. I usually not shipped some idols but when I found minyul video on YT I suddenly love them. I believe them that they're real couple!!! Beside minyul I also ship someone else and they're already dating! I hope minyul will be real as them. I really support minyul and love their moment. Their moment seems like they are have a close relationshipㅋㅋㅋ. When they wear similar thing like bracelet, tshirt and other It's make me more love them. I love minyul so much! but I miss minyul moment now huhu. But now, I'm happy to meet other minyul shippers here! Let's be friend anyway. Minyul fighting! :):)

Guest liana1430291924

Finally found a MinYul thread! 
I used to be very active in Soompi and was part of a different ship. That was two years ago I think.  :)
Looking forward to more interactions on SMTown Taiwan! 

Guest roxxi12598991

@hanachoi1259 hiii Hana!! I'm so glad to welcome you here! Hehe! I personally created an account to start this thread actually! I'm sure any minyul fan will know what 1259 means hehe! I totally agree too :( it's not some minyul fans there are a lot of minyul fans who left because of the lack of interactions between them! But it's okay! Only true minyul fans will stay by their side :D 
@anissky haha in fact this is the first time I saw Yul wearing such a feminine dress! She normally only wears clothes that are very boyish. And this floral is so refreshing from her! So pretty ^_^
@glowinginthesky_stv hello!! Welcome to minyul thread! Please introduce yourself :D
@NabillX Hello nabilla! You are so young! Haha yes I started shipping them since then too!! Who is the other ship that you shipped? Khunfany? YoonGi? 
@liana hi there! Welcome to the thread!! Haha who was the ship you used to ship? 

I'm so happy this thread is gaining more attention and more people are beginning to talk! I can't hide my happiness but to share with everyone that Shinee and Snsd took the same flight to TW! And there's a vid of them walking out together and Minho seemed to be looking at her hehe! (I will share it when I come back home! I'm currently out now) And we have Yuri wearing the bracelet during rehearsals yesterday and today for the whole concert! She only wears it when she appears with Minho so it's definitely something *smirks* And I'm suspecting that the necklace Yuri is wearing is something really important too. She have been wearing it a lot! For appearance, for private events, even when she's home she also wears it. So it's definitely personal! Also, there was someone saying that as Yul was performing someone liked the Instagram video that Hyo uploaded with hyo, Yul and Soo inside! So was it Minho? Or her manager? And why only that video? *smirks*

Guest lovelyMaknae

@roxxi1258991 Uhm.. I want to say something in regard you don't know yet. I think most of flamers (Minho's fans) already know that he said he got silver bracelet as a present from his parents after he's injured from dream team in 2010, it's to protect himself from misfortune (meaning of silver colour). Right after he recovered from his injuries he's been using it since. I'm not saying that they aren't real orsomething like that. But, it's something really good to consider because wearing something identical is very common among idols. The simple circle that Minho wears has been by other idols too. Minho has a same hat with Yoona. Minho also has exactly the same sweater with a heart on it as Sulli's, and Taemin also happened to wear same ring as her. We all knew she's confirmed to dating Choiza. Minyul did have many lovely moments, and they deserve all happiness they could get. But, I'm just want to pointing one thing, that bracelet. It's so sad that some of us still consider it as couple bracelet while Minho said himself he got it as love present from his caring parents whom he loves very much..

@lovelyMaknae thanks you pointed out the fact about bracelet. I just read about bracelet in some Minyul site. I'm not into couple things, but I prefer judge them from interaction. Does anyone want to share their interaction back then?

Archived