MinYul - Choi Minho & Kwon Yuri Flaming Pearl Couple Thread

Guest roxxi12598991

Guest HanaChoi1259

Hey, how to post a picts here from cellphone? I found a minyul's interact @ smtown taiwan on my twitter, posted by @.ishipminyul. or... maybe someone post it here? I'm very thankful

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roxxi12598991

@lovelyMaknae hey don't worry! i do know that the bracelet was from his parents :) my point is not about his bracelet but that Yul is mostly only seen wearing the bracelet when they appear together. I remember right after both of them wore the bracelet a very long time ago, there were rumours of them being together, and after that Yuri immediately removed the bracelet. So if it meant nothing to her, she would still wear it and not remove it. Haha! I hope I clarified some things here :D 
@HanaChoi1259 I'm new to this too so i'm not sure how. Maybe you can look up at their general discussion/rules area to look at how to upload? :D

Guest roxxi12598991

And we do have Minyul moments! ahahah! Just to tease you guys a little!

Start from 5:10 and observe carefully. Donghae was hugging Yul and posing for the cameras with Yuri and guess who saw it after? Hahaha! Its a really worthy proof. Nuff said :P 
See how Donghae reacts to Minho's stare!

just to add on something for everyone to think also. Don't you find it funny that they were standing next to each other yet they refused to hold hands like they used to in the past?

For me this one subtle moment can already tell me how real they are. I don't know about you but that's how I feel

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 no problem ^_^ There are more moments! I can't wait to share! But let's wait for Diemmy/Lovelyseulgi to find all the evidence :D Then we can all spazz once and for all hahaha!
@ainissky haha! This is the first time I saw minho being angry. Like really fumingly jealous because of the interaction between Yulhae. Hahaha! I have never seen Man Minho before until now :P Seems like he is in control of the relationship now. Even though he is 2 years younger than Yul 

@liana Yeah! I'm trying to share videos from Youtube too! There are way too many videos that have very different moments but it is not that clear to share yet :( 

And if you guys don't read post by post. I actually clarified that I do know that the bracelet is from Minho's parents. But the main point is not about his bracelet but that Yuri only and mostly wears it during SMTOWN or when Minyul appears to be together. So in one way or another it means a lot to us Minyul fans who have been shipping them for a long time. 
So when we see Yul wearing the bracelet we tend to be overly excited.

What is suspicious is for this whole SMTOWN. Yul wore it to the airport, wore it in TW, wore it during rehearsal, wore it during SMTOWN itself, wore it till TW airport BUT took it off when she landed in Seoul. So something for everyone to think and wonder once again.
If it is something not meaningful or if it isn't anything related to Minho. Why would she only wear it when she goes to SMTOWN and not every other day? and why take it off when she comes back to korea? 

Guest roxxi12598991

@hanachoi1259 its definitely not true. there are clearer fancams and donghae was just whispering to her. you can search smtown ending if you want to confirm yourself :))

Guest roxxi12598991

@ainissky haha there is *smirks* it is just not as obvious as yulhae moments. You might need to slow it down to see it. But all I can say is let's wait for lovelyseulgi's video edit :D It's gonna be great ^_^

Woaahhhh I can see it... their chemistry... but I think I have become greedy... I want their moment more and more by the day. And breaking news maybe... but looking that this moment is best year for Yuri to start developing her range as entertainer... I think it obvious that we just have to enjoy their sweet little interaction... :))

Guest roxxi12598991

@hanachoi1259 definitely :P But there are more so just wait :D 

@ainissky haha! their chemistry definitely cannot be replaced by anyone. And I'm sure all of us here are greedy for more obvious moments just like their 2012 years.
But you know.. in fact, the more subtle moments there are from them it actually shows to us more.
If you really think about it, the obvious and real couples seldom have any interaction and even if they do it won't be very obvious. 
Haha I honestly don't want them to reveal their relationship or be caught.
Cause then, it will be like Baekyeon, they can't do any subtle moments or obvious moments anymore.
It's different. Same goes to Yoona and seunggi who are more careful now!
So I rather they release the statement 2/3 years later that they are getting married rather than just a relationship. because then, marriage is more stable, relationships can still break up. (Although its not that true anymore nowadays. But I still rather it be a marriage news than a relationship news) 
Like sungmin's hehe!

Guest roxxi12598991

[NEWS UPDATE]

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/27/girls-generations-yuri-reveals-that-she-has-cooked-ramen-for-her-boyfriend/

" On the episode, MCs ask Yuri, “When you were on the show as a virtual girlfriend, you made it difficult for us by making bad ramen for us. Have you ever done that in real life?” At that, she says, “In reality, I’m very good at making ramen,” and made a surprise confession, saying, “I’ve even made it for a boyfriend before.” "

Don't you guys find it really suspicious? 
Yul actually confessed that she ever made it for "A" boyfriend. 
Why don't she say made if for her "EX" boyfriend?
So does it mean she is still dating "THAT" Boyfriend? And she is currently "Attached"? 

And guess who loves Ramen a lot?

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-favorite-foods-of-kim-woo-bin-lee-min-ho-yonghwa-choi-min-ho-and-siwon/

"4. Choi Min Ho enjoys all kinds of food, but his heart is remains with the classic junk food ramen." 

And If you think this evidence is not enough?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/shinee/trans-shinees-interview-for-mini-august-magazine-110809/203290496393843?__mref=message_bubble

"
Minho: I love Ramen. I would like to go to Sapporo once again."

What are your thoughts guys? haha coincidence? Or what? 

Archived