MinYul - Choi Minho & Kwon Yuri Flaming Pearl Couple Thread

Guest roxxi12598991

Guest HanaChoi1259

roxxi12598991 unnie, please calm my heart about these dating info. That guy took a picture when yuri's eomma birthday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 unnie, please calm my heart about these dating info. That guy took a picture when yuri's eomma birthday

Guest roxxi12598991

Yes. Im sure everyone is really upset with the breaking Yuri dating news.

@HanaChoi1259 Yes I saw the photo. But Im really suspecting something.
If you want people to believe the news is real. Obviously you gotta make it till it looks like real.
Imagine smart K-fans actually caught the pic of Minho taking a photo instead.
Won't it be worst?
But of cause, we may never know.
Maybe its really real.
But I still choose to believe.

I don't know about what you guys think.
But I find it really suspicious after looking at the dispatch photos.

I would just separate it into a few questions I immediately questioned myself when I saw the news.
1) Why would Yuri not cover up and just go out openly unlike how Yoona and Soooyung did?
2) Why would Minho get so mad after seeing Donghae playing with Yuri?
3) Im sorry to say this but.. Hyoyeon once said in a variety show that Yuri cares a lot about looks (Which doesn't fit the bill of Oh Seung Hwan)
4) It certainly seems like another cover up for another big political news in korea.5) IF.. Just If.. Minyul actually really dated. But actually broken up. Why do they still interact with each other? Unlike rumoured couples like YoonHae, HyoHyuk, TaeTeuk? (Don't believe me? Just look at recent SMTOWN videos. You will not see any or little interaction between these couples.)
6) What about all those small little hints? 
Elaborating further on point 2. 
If you see the video clearly. Why would Donghae be so embarrassed after he got caught? 
And how do you explain Yuri's shy and red face after seeing Minho's expression.

Was this really all a show?
If it was for show, was it necessary?
What do they gain out of doing that for us?

Why would Yuri and Donghae react that way, if Yuri was NOT dating Minho?
And dating Oh Seung Hwan?

Elaborating from point 3.

Watch from 4:18

At 4:28 specifically. You can see Hyoyeon pointing at Yuri and said she does care about looks.
So if this was true.
How do you explain that she is really dating Oh Seung Hwan?
I'm not trying to bash or diss on Oh Seung Hwan.
But even the rumoured guy actor Ha Jung Woo looks better than him.So.. Does it really fit the bill of her "Good Looks"?
Unless... Yuri "good looks" is someone like Oh Seung Hwan.
Elaborating on number 6.1259? Minyul selfie on instagram? Dating Alone's confession of dating a younger guy? 
Oh Seung Hwan is definitely older than Yuri.
So once again. Why would Yuri still be all so "smiley" saying that she dated a younger guy.And in the variety show itself. When the host ask her what will she do with her ex-bf's stuff, she said she will throw them all.Don't you think it contradicts?
If she is a person who throws away all memories, I would definitely think the relationships won't end on a good note. They definitely will not be friends.But why was she still happy when she confessed that she dated a younger man.

And the 1259 hint? Why don't she just thank Minho straight away if there was nothing going on?
And what about the premier to Donghae's movie?
Minho was known to be a hyung-wh*re. So why did he choose to sit with Yuri instead of his hyungs?
What about that?
And needless do I need to say the Minyul selfie from Yul's instagram?
She posted the others but this pic shows them being really intimate and close to each other.What does it makes of them then?
Friends? Really?
You know somehow.. I feel she was preparing for this news to be out.She knew it will happen this way.
And that is why she kept us alive by releasing bits and pieces on different news.Because she wants US to know.
Media doesn't always mean the truth.EVEN if SM acknowledges it.
Haven't you find it weird and funny how SM confirms stuff recently so easily? So quickly?
Don't you think there is a motive behind all these?
A company who denies all suddenly becomes a company who acknowledges all?

Combining question 4 and 6.
I still am quite suspicious of Lee Minho and Suzy's dating news as well.Because the day they released their news was the day Korea's bank lost a lot of money.Like millions/billions of dollars.So instead of making people focus on those they turned everyone's attention.Same goes for Yuri and Oh Seung Hwan.
I'm sure it is the same reason.
http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-claim-yuris-dating-news-is-an-elaborate-government-conspiracy/ 
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-stocks-take-dive-news-yuris-relationship/

Look at these links.Look at what the Koreans are saying.
And one more.
If you have been following Korean media or any media of sorts.You would definitely know.
Entertainment companies have the rights to choose what they want to release to the public on news and what not.
Imagine it being Yonghwa & Seohyun or Minyul being on the headlines.

Would SM allow that to happen?
Look at how fans reacted for BaekYeon.
Do you even think SM will let it happen the 2nd time in confirming their own artistes?

And if you followed Minyul long enough.
MinYul and TaeTeuk were rumoured to be together.
But they were both denied by SM.
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/10/picture-shinees-minho-snsds-yuri.html

And now if we really observe TaeTuek.
You will see how awkward their interactions are on music programs or even on SMTOWN. Just go take a look.

From 3:45

From 0:35
If you know TaeTeuk for a long time or you have followed them.
They would have been interacting and smiling really happily when they see each other.They were really close to each other.
Go search "TaeTeuk" and you will know what I mean.So.. What actually happened to them?

Those are my thoughts. I just want to encourage everyone here.If it is really what Yuri wants I will definitely support her.And I hope we will still support Minyul even if they are not together.Afterall, we have supported them for so long.
And we didn't really support them just cause we really want them to be real.But because of their interactions and chemistry together.
And I'm not trying to be mean.
But relationships are hard to maintain.
So why not we look on the bright side and maybe?
Just maybe someday we would be surprised with news of MARRIAGE instead of dating?
Won't that be even greater than telling the world they are dating?

Who really knows the truth except for Yuri and Minho themselves?
Maybe this news was really a cover-up and smokescreen?
Maybe Minyul really actually dated? 
Maybe it was meant to be a rebound?
Maybe it was meant to spike Minho?
We will never know. But as long as we stand strong and stay strong together and continue to support for Minyul.
Maybe just Maybe Minyul will get back together in the near future?

Lets encourage each other and stay strong shall we?
Put the negativity away and choose the positivity!

News these days are not always the truth if I may say. 
We all just gotta stay strong and stand strong!

Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 thank you for your explanation, Eonnie. I was think the same. And today, there's a news about seunghwan confessed his dating info with yuri and ready to getting married.

I'm curious with 2 point:

-who is seunghwan beside he is a baseball player? Yuri's friend or...

-what his motivation with it?

I really2 curious.

Netizen found seunghwan dating kim gyuri on May 2014. He appeared on Radio Star on January 2015 and talk about marriage. The news said that seunghwan still dating kim gyuri

But SM said that yuri and seunghwan already dating for 4 months. It's be mean on January 2015 or before. That's a contradictive news, I think.

On January until March, Minyul flooding us with hints.

And yuri said on Dating Alone, she'll remove all about her ex-boyfriend. Yesterday, when I checked Yuri's instagram, minyul selca still at the place.

Ah, maybe I talk too much and think too much about this weirdness. I just need someone to share. I don't want to talk about this in our facebook page because too many upset person.

God bless you, eonnie

Guest roxxi12598991

@hanaChoi1259 yes I just read on comments that Oh Seung Hwan was dating an actress not long ago.

And if they just broke up. Don't you think it's a bit too fast for yuri and him to start dating?

And if they were really dating, wouldn't Oh Seung Hwan be jealous of Yuri posting pics of her and Minho? And also saying on program shows that she dated a younger guy happily?

And how do explain soshi girls constant tease on Yuri.

Fany mouthing "Minho" to Yuri on the music program

How do you explain Yoona pointing at Yuri dancing dorkily to Minho?

Was it really all for show?

I've read the article it does not say that Oh seunghwan confessing he wants to marry Yuri.

He only said he wants to get married and he could get married any day.

And that the Mc says there is a celeb who is interested in him.

I doubt it is Yuri though.

Oh and one more thing.

The pic was so obvious that we could see Oh Seung Hwan taking photo.

Was Yuri really that careless to let people catch it?

she is a celeb she totally would know that if she takes a photo with mirror reflection. It will show who was the one taking?

Didn't she learn her lesson from Victoria's spoon who had Changmin on it?

Guest HanaChoi1259

"And if they just broke up. Don't you think it's a bit too fast for yuri and him to start dating?"

I think that too. For yuri, it's really2 fast. Only less from 2 months after she had a selca with minho.

In my mind, what happened with yuri? Why she "confirmed"?

I still remember latest SMTown when yuri dance dorkily and look like attention seeker around minho. Until she had a moment with donghae and minho look at them angrily.

Oh, why yuri? Why SM choose yuri to confirm? Why that guy?

Do you have any thought?

Um... it is really that guy took a kwon family picture? Really?

Guest HanaChoi1259

"And that the Mc says there is a celeb who is interested in him.

I doubt it is Yuri though."

Do possible to say that celeb is gyuri?

Guest HanaChoi1259

"Yuri on all the major sports dailies bc Oh is a huge athlete in Jpn. She probably did more PR for today's release than SM or UMJ did so far."

What do you think? @roxxi12598991 unnie?

Guest HanaChoi1259

"Yuri on all the major sports dailies bc Oh is a huge athlete in Jpn. She probably did more PR for today's release than SM or UMJ did so far."

What do you think? @roxxi12598991 unnie?

Guest roxxi12598991

@HanaChoi1259 well like I said. It could totally be for publicity and for both celebs to be recognised.SNSD is coming back so such news will bring attention to her.
And before Yuri's news, there were rumours of Taeyeon's crooked nose from the most recent advertisement and it is to divert their attention to Yuri instead.
And also~ many people were really upset about how EXO got to be able to perform in Tokyo Dome even without a japanese song.Shinee and SNSD and TVXQ all worked a long way up to finally be able to perform in Tokyo Dome.
And so it was a really huge WooHa from that too!

So really many factors for this.

And also! bad news is also good news for the company because they gain attention on the company.
It is a "good" thing for SM. 
And also the sports team for Oh Seung Hwan!

Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 Yeah, it's true. Bad news is a good news to the company. Of course to baseball team.

Do you still believe all of this issue regulated?

The situation is getting worst day by day.

And... do you have interaction with Lovelyseulgi Unnie. We missing her since the news released

Guest roxxi12598991

@hanachoi1259 haha! Yes I have been keeping in contact with Lovelyseulgi!
We've been discussing a lot about this issue.And we are starting to not believe it more and more.
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/dispatch-reveals-pictures-of-yuri-and-oh-seung-hwan-on-a-date/

Just take a look at this article.Don't you find it weird how the person seems to know what they were doing? 

And if they observed for a few days why were the image of them only when they were out in an open space?

"How was Korea’s best idol and Korea’s best finisher’s meeting? To begin, their date was normal. They ate, sang songs, and watched movies. It was a date for them to get to know each other better."

And really? The their date was normal? You mean Yuri could be "Normal" being an Idol? Really? LOL!
That is a first for me to hear.
The reporters had a hard time researching and finding out what YoonGi do behind those photos and SooKyung and they could actually know what Yuri and Seung Hwan did?

And whats funny is... The article actually said they went on a repeated date for 2-3 days?
Then why were the photos the same?

Oh Seung Hwan did not even change his outfit for all the photos except for Yuri.So... Really? Were they really dating for 2-3 different days? LOL!

And also why if Yuri went to Japan to support him for his games..Why didn't they take pics of her supporting him?

I really doubt so. 
To normal K fans yeah it may be easy to believe.But I doubt so. 
Shinee were in Japan at that period of time as well.And I still remembered how both of them were smiling widely after they returned. 
Maybe I am delusional.. but really? 

How do you explain all those things we have seen from their interactions?

Guest HanaChoi1259

@roxxi12598991 "Maybe I am delusional.. but really?" Me too, me too, me too hehehe

Yuri didn't back to korea after Tokyo Dome concert. I'm sure she is in osaka. As we known, she is a shawol. How the fans can skip her idol concert? It's just two days.

At the end of december, yuri have a drama musical performance at her university.

So? If the article said yuri and seunghwan dating 2-3 different days, i just think: when? *hahaha my english is soooo bad*

dating 2-3 different day without changing a cloths? Hahaha it's itchy

Minyul interaction really tell us something. Also in malaysia. I can see their widely smile when perform, and minho tease yuri at encore.

Compare with yuri's interaction with seunghwan, can I say "their" interaction sooo awkward?

Oh ya, do you see what Tiffany post at instagram last night? She is watching a movie tittled Theory of Everything. But her quotes make me think "do you want to tell something to us, Fany-ah?" As we known, she's flamingpearls and SNSD manager.

And if you talk with Lovelyseulgi again, convey my regard to her. We miss her. Tell her to keep healthy. Thank youuu

Guest an2_09_stv

I just wanna share this... 
"a lot of celebrities do 'cover-up'. You shouldn't fully trust publicized couples."
That is a part of one blind item of intiz (of other couple)http://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2015/04/new-blind-items.html

-my english is bad, sorry-

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently became a fan of SNSD particularly Yuri and have come to really like MinYul. Though she's dating someone now, it doesn't hurt to dream of MinYul together :)

Guest roxxi12598991

@an_2_09_stv hello welcome to the thread! Yes I agree completely with your link! 

Even the news says that a lot celebs use it to cover up the real thing! 

So I have a feeling Yuri's one is also a cover up. BaekYeon didn't turn out well. And both of them are from SM. So I feel that because of that they dare not release another confirmed couple from SM anymore. And what's more, since it's SM couples, it's easier to cover up. Like how Heechul once said in strong heart that Lee Soo Man would rather couples date within the company.

@HanaChoi1259 we don't know who is real or not but I'm sure those who look really cautious and covered their faces are mostly real. 

@Heidimx12 welcome to the thread! Yes I'm sure it doesn't kills to like them and dream of them together. But what most of us are speculating is that it may be a cover up. 

And great news for us minyul fans. Because Yuri came to watch Shinee's concert just 2 days ago on 15th may 2015 with Donghae(the friend who is closest to Minho). 

Just some a few questions to ponder about. 

If they really dated and broke up, do you even think it's possible for Yuri to come and watch their concert? 

And if Yuri was really dating Oh Seung Hwan, would he be so willing to let his gf watch Minho who is someone closely connected with her before the confirmed relationship? 

Interesting fact: Yuri has never once missed watching Shinee concert in Seoul except for once where she and Tiffany went to replace him on Music Core. And guess what? That was the episode that Tiffany mouthed "Minho" to Yuri who looked really sad. Go check that video out! 

Guest HanaChoi1259

from shawol twitter, I only read donghae, kwanghee, and yoo ara comes to SWC 4. I think, fans saw them at the venue. I really upset. Yuri just missed SWC once. But, in the morning, when I opened my twitter, there's a Yuri's pict at SWC. I'm so so sooo happy.

Do SM watch our forum? Do they have a spy at soompi?

I'm curious what SM to do to our minyul after this

@roxxi12598991 Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a feeling that it may be cover up as well, considering that it came out at the same time as Lee Minho and Suzy were confirmed to be dating along with a few other couples. Whether she's dating or not, I'm still shipping MinYul :)

Archived