[Unpretty rapstar] Cheetah vs Jimin translations~

Guest rainbowhearts_stv

Guest rainbowhearts_stv

I've watched the Chinese subbed of this episode, so here's a rough translation if the lyrics :

Cheetah

I've said this before, remember? This is a forest that has no place for a flower. In my eyes, you're a 'pretty pretty' flower , unable to bloom, fully giving out your heart. Don't think about coming in. In that territory you can be in full bloom but you're up to your limits. Jump in to this territory you can't even do half of that because of the imposing atmosphere, your embarrassing lyrics are like you. 

Jimin

Honestly speaking I'm a 'pretty little girl'. AOA's leader but my rap is hardcore. Not in law school, but writing rap's law. A complete master, I'm already a star. I can't act cool, I'm already too cool. In the time I'm writing raps, I've already have million dollar CFs. Signatures piling up things I wanna do. (Something??) I'm unlike you, why bother , so irritating. 

Cheetah

The it girl group AOA. 'Pretty pretty I'm sexy the hot.' When you're an idol group member, I clap for you AOA. But you come here and face me putting up a front. Ah, I puke. You're really like a Barbie doll but you can't be Bobby. Hey pretty star, I'm the unpretty rap star, how u like me now?

Jimin

In here, whatever I do will be criticize( scolded) So in this time frame it's your turn to get scolded. Just like you said, I'm already great in many aspects because I'm sick. That's why you're the leftover rice in my table. You go asking one by one but no one knows you. But every time I come out, I'm no. 1 , comprehend? It's me, número uno. 

Archived