Beauty inside and out, plastic surgery and makeup

MissAria

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, frenchtutor said:

oh fly2moon is living4history? no wonder he talked about height requirements and kept hating on asian women. makes sense now

which part says i hate asian women? i never said that.

my comment about height requirements is talking about asian culture, and their superficial requirements in finding a partner.

what the hell is living4history?

what i did write, is i hate the part of asian culture that thinks getting plastic surgery is acceptable and even desired. and i hate little abusive asian men that force their women to starve to lose weight and get plastic surgery for them.

so how does that equate to hating asian women? i specifically said i hate asian women. its the complete opposite ya retard

6 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

my comment about height requirements is talking about asian culture, and their superficial requirements in finding a partner.

what i did write, is i hate the part of asian culture that thinks getting plastic surgery is acceptable and even desired. and i hate little abusive asian men that force their women to starve to lose weight and get plastic surgery for them.

so how does that equate to hating asian women? i specifically said i hate asian women. its the complete opposite ya retard

Just so you don't delete it first. You're such a pus.  

22 minutes ago, raymondc27 said:
22 minutes ago, raymondc27 said:

changed my other comments, because you keep ignoring the actual point. and you still did, when there is referenced website to prove you wrong. you still tried twisting my words to mean something else.
says everything about asian men, and i guess why those statistics exist

which parts say you hate asian women? well i couldn't tell you anymore because you erased everything like a coward buddy

everything you said sounded degenerate and childish that even you had to edit everything like a wuss. i don't care if you're an asian man or a "western" man. a man backs up his statements but instead you backed down like a little girl

i'm pretty sure you realized you're the one that needed help after reading all the garbage you wrote

I would refer to you to some mental illness article but unfortunately you are the first case of its kind

45 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

Hey fly2moon,

Sorry im kinda late to the party but, why are you so upset about Asians and plastic surgery? 

and please do detail me on little abusive asian men that force their women to stave and lose weight, or maybe you can provide me with a peer reviewed research paper as you like to read articles and post links.

59 minutes ago, y0low said:

Hey fly2moon,

Sorry im kinda late to the party but, why are you so upset about Asians and plastic surgery? 

and please do detail me on little abusive asian men that force their women to stave and lose weight, or maybe you can provide me with a peer reviewed research paper as you like to read articles and post links.

first heres a page from this website. the first reply is from someone who also commented in this thread. they say you have to hit asian women. that just isnt acceptable

half of chinese men beats their wives and force them to have sex

http://shanghaiist.com/2013/05/10/50_percent_of_chinese_men_abuse_partners_1_in_4_admit_to_rape.php

korea is the same. http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20120507001291

from the united nations "In East and Southeast Asia, the widespread prevalence of violence against women is a serious issue, This gap is largely the result of deeply entrenched cultural values, attitude and practices that are rooted in gender stereotype and ultimately justify exploitative behaviour and violence against women."

http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/focus-areas/end-violence-against-women

korean parents making their children get plastic surgery! that's domestic abuse

http://www.vice.com/read/south-korean-parents-are-making-their-kids-get-plastic-surgery

here's a great quote from this site "Until recently, Korean society has not actively dealt with domestic violence outside the home due to the cultural conception that it is a family concern, not a social or legal offence."

http://www.humanrightskorea.org/2013/three-strikes-law-for-domestic-violence/

another one, detailing domestic abuse towards children

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2013/11/19/korean-girls-death-sparks-outcry-over-child-abuse/

in korean drama's. domestic abuse is seen as normal behavior

http://beyondhallyu.com/film-tv/tv/drama/dangerous-men-domestic-abuse-in-korean-dramas/

a high profile case in which an american-chinese women divorces her celebrity chinese husband, bringing to light, it's not acceptable to hurt your partner

http://asiafoundation.org/in-asia/2013/10/30/breaking-pattern-of-silence-over-domestic-violence-in-china/

heres one written in chinese, detailing how spousal abuse is rampant

http://news.qq.com/a/20140603/006637.htm

here we go, some studies. up to 60% of asian women report physical and sexual abuse by the partners.

http://www.api-gbv.org/resources/violence-against-api-women.php

maybe it all seems like normal behavior to you. certainly some in this thread do it, others dont think its an issue, and one of the women has experienced it. it's a stereotype of asian men for a reason. no wonder why white and black women dont want asian men, and why so many asian girls want non-asian partners if they get the chance. they have a much lower chance of being treated like crap from their own family and partners

here we go, here's an american-asian women talking just about that lol

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

^

Kinda bizarre and weird that you have all those links ready to go.

37 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

maybe it all seems like normal behavior to you. certainly some in this thread do it, others dont think its an issue, and one of the women has experienced it. it's a stereotype of asian men for a reason. no wonder why white and black women dont want asian men, and why so many asian girls want non-asian partners if they get the chance. they have a much lower chance of being treated like crap from their own family and partners

@NaughtyDog i know why you dont date asian guys now.

Also explains why non-asians girls will never come near me, apparently I am biologically engineered to pressure girls to be beautiful and when they decline my sex invitation i beat them. thanks fly2moon for clearing everything up for me, such a smart guy

40 minutes ago, y0low said:

^

Kinda bizarre and weird that you have all those links ready to go.

@NaughtyDog i know why you dont date asian guys now.

Also explains why non-asians girls will never come near me, apparently I am biologically engineered to pressure girls to be beautiful and when they decline my sex invitation i beat them. thanks fly2moon for clearing everything up for me, such a smart guy

they were not "ready to go". it's called using google
its all easy to find because its a very common thing

while searching on google, this site popped up about abusive asian men. and the first comment is by someone in this very thread called MiDnite89, who says you need to hit women.

i'll bet you, zantac_2 etc, are in the same boat. you're just cowardly little men. and the original poster is a female wondering if plastic surgery is normal. because of men like you

@fly2moon

And your earlier replies makes it seem like you have some real issues, i mean who else has time to research and be so passionate about plastic surgery and domestic violence. 

You can be a little sensitive and cry on soompi all you like about this, nothing is going to change.

I suggest you remove all the sand out of your bag, build a bridge and get over it.

MOD EDIT: Do Not Bypass Swear Filter

@fly2moon

i am sorry my friend but you're an absolute idiot

that very someone who is on this very thread named "MiDnite89" is known to post sarcastic, troll-like responses. he is even trolling you right under your nose. please feel free to take a look at his comment history (just using preview lines of course) for 1 minute. oh damn, look at this. you haven't even done actual research. there's a difference between researching and typing aimlessly on google.

we all understand your point and we really do, we're not trying to defend our actions. our generation is taking direct steps to battling the issues in Korea. not all of us get plastic surgery and enforce it upon our girlfriends and spouses and abuse them. if you honestly think that we are cowardly men who encourage this kind of behavior in this age and time, you're nothing but an uneducated half-wit. you are an outsider with no cultural knowledge of us. i suggest you get properly educated on the matters first and then open your mouth.

16 minutes ago, frenchtutor said:

@fly2moon

i am sorry my friend but you're an absolute idiot

that very someone who is on this very thread named "MiDnite89" is known to post sarcastic, troll-like responses. he is even trolling you right under your nose. please feel free to take a look at his comment history (just using preview lines of course) for 1 minute. oh damn, look at this. you haven't even done actual research. there's a difference between researching and typing aimlessly on google.

we all understand your point and we really do, we're not trying to defend our actions. our generation is taking direct steps to battling the issues in Korea. not all of us get plastic surgery and enforce it upon our girlfriends and spouses and abuse them. if you honestly think that we are cowardly men who encourage this kind of behavior in this age and time, you're nothing but an uneducated half-wit. you are an outsider with no cultural knowledge of us. i suggest you get properly educated on the matters first and then open your mouth.

so you admit to the problem, then try to downplay it, all in the same paragraph. actually many of you were trying to defend the problem (and make me the bad guy for complaining about it)

my original point was only that plastic surgery is a mental heath problem. it turned into something else when zantac_2 etc wanted to make it personal. so i went after your culture, which is the cause of the problem

i feel very sorry for the women in korea that feel like that have to get plastic surgery. i feel very sorry for the children who are forced to get it done by their parents. to those who commit suicide and live in depression and stress from cultural bullcrap

28 minutes ago, y0low said:

@fly2moon

And your earlier replies makes it seem like you have some real issues, i mean who else has time to research and be so passionate about plastic surgery and domestic violence. 

You can be a little sensibitch and cry on soompi all you like about this, nothing is going to change.

I suggest you remove all the sand out of your vag, build a bridge and get over it.

lol. i know nothing is going to change

my points were 1) plastic surgery is a mental health problem, and many people in the western world will not date you. and then followup points to arseholes like you 2) your culture is abusive towards women, which makes them hate themselves and get plastic surgery 3) general domestic and relationship abuse is rampant in your culture

you were all trying to deny it all. you asked for references, then complain and try to make me look sick because i spent a bit of time getting them. lol

what you did is psycological projection and denial (hallmarks of an abusive person) and i know you will insist on not being wrong, because of everything i just said and got references about lol

3 hours ago, fly2moon said:
7 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

my points were 1) plastic surgery is a mental health problem, and many people in the western world will not date you. and then followup points to arseholes like you 2) your culture is abusive towards women, which makes them hate themselves and get plastic surgery 3) general domestic and relationship abuse in general is rampant in your culture

you were all trying to deny it all. you asked for references, then complain and try to make me look sick because i spent a bit of time getting them. lol

psycological projection and denial. 

Lmao you are so bad at this. There's so much news on western men abusing women also. It's pathetic how you can base your opinion on such cultural hatred. Feel free to look it up online.  Feel free to see the truth of violence on women. Before you speak your mind look outside your bubble. 

Ps also why western couples get a quicker and faster divorce rate in the world. Feel free to find the stats

@fly2moon

getting plastic surgery could and could not be linked to a mental illness. a few of the articles you referenced linked plastic surgery with breast augmentations and mental illnesses in the WESTERN world. a lot of people get plastic surgery for other reasons my friend. you just won't find the reasons in articles but from actually having an open-mind and not blindly accuse people of such stupid things

and please tell my brother who married his French girlfriend that she would never date him because of all the reasons you mentioned

Learn how to do research, not typing baseless words into Google my friend

2 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

my points were 1) plastic surgery is a mental health problem, and many people in the western world will not date you. and then followup points to arseholes like you 2) your culture is abusive towards women, which makes them hate themselves and get plastic surgery 3) general domestic and relationship abuse in general is rampant in your culture

psycological projection and denial.

Alright Ill give you props for the articles, I was being a smartass, didnt know youd actually do the research, but peer reviewed articles are different to google'd articles. Those numbers could have come from anywhere. I could ask a random cohort and get different statistics.

Im not sure why youre linking me to a problem that stems in asia. Im in australia, I actually dont know any girls who have had any work done to their faces and bodies. 

Point 2 and 3 is just you being narrow minded, I was bought up in australia, doesnt that make me the same as you? unless you racist? which im sure youre not.

Can I please know why this specific issue hurts your butt so much though? 

Just now, raymondc27 said:

western domestic abuse is the lowest in the world. anyone caught doing it are taken to court. children in abusive homes are freed. we have lots of laws and legal rights to prevent it and fight it. our culture rejects it. our culture is based on individualism and equality of man and women. children also have rights.

spousal rape isnt even a crime in china etc. so stop making stuff up to fool yourself into thinking our cultures are the same. you culture is a patriarchy system which treats women like crap. ours is not

19 minutes ago, y0low said:
19 minutes ago, y0low said:

Alright Ill give you props for the articles, I was being a smartass, didnt know youd actually do the research, but peer reviewed articles are different to google'd articles. Those numbers could have come from anywhere. I could ask a random cohort and get different statistics.

Im not sure why youre linking me to a problem that stems in asia. Im in australia, I actually dont know any girls who have had any work done to their faces and bodies. 

Point 2 and 3 is just you being narrow minded, I was bought up in australia, doesnt that make me the same as you? unless you racist? which im sure youre not.

so what you are saying is, you dont care about other people. human rights and all that. all for lolz huh? why dont you go back to korea, or whatever country your family is from? and see how they live

you grew up in a nice country, with low levels of stress and depression. with equal rights for women and men. yeah you dont know anyone that has had plastic surgery. because you are in a western country. if your mother said you have to get plastic surgery, you would like give them the finger or if authorities found out, they would be taken by the police. because in australia, thats domestic abuse and a violation of ones human rights

so you have no knowledge of what its like living in asia, and are trying to argue a point?

the women who are raped in india, china etc, and nothing gets done. because its an accepted practice not punishable by law. why should we care?

good on you, good person you are. you selfish piece of crap. thats why so many asian women get beaten up in their own homes, because of people like you who do nothing about it or even care

you may live in australia, and have the benefit of living with its liberties, but at your core, you're just another selfish asian that doesnt care about others. imagine if the australian government had the same thought with its legal system?

13 minutes ago, fly2moon said:

so you have no knowledge of what its like living in asia, and are trying to argue a point?

i rest my case

and please don't say some bs saying that you lived in asia for a year or two. you're just a blind, angry child who needs attention

Archived