[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

​I really love your screen caps... Thanks for sharing [心]

Mmm I hope they leave soon the Eng subs to enjoy this episode [得意地笑]

​It's not mine actually, it from several articles from naver. I can't give credit since it's too many. Thanks for your recaps and link's info. Better try tomorrow 9_9

Btw, can anyone tell me how to mention someone here? is it just using @(username) or anything else? since using several quotes so uncomfortable. Thanks!~

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexMao

why ca't i find song ji hyo's fan page under the category actresses?

You have to do a bit of digging, but it's right here 

TV Spoilers: Ex - Girlfriend Club Pilot

1431087525100_99_20150508213105.jpg

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,350, -59] Song Ji Hyo's so pretty and Byun Yohan's so handsome

2. [+2,365, -56] The pilot broadcast is so funny ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,236, -54] Byun Yohan is the love ♥..

4. [+1,531, -38] I want to see tomorrow's episode so bad ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+277, -25] tvN seems to have landed on another good drama ㅋㅋ Song Ji Hyo's acting has improved as well

6. [+275, -321] Mung Ji Hyo is the #1 female beauty of the cast

7. [+225, -15] Byun Yohan has such a greasy charm to him.. matches so well with Song Ji Hyo, who's also so pretty ㅜㅜ

8. [+238, -35] Song Ji Hyo's acting is good.. the drama sounds fun

1431088926_901277.jpg

1. [+266, -21] The drama's fun, Song Ji Hyo is super pretty and good at acting and I'm seeing Byun Yohan for the first time and he's handsome

2. [+201, -29] Thought it was Park Shin Hye when Hwayoung came out...;;;

3. [+157, -4] This scene was the funniest ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -4] Looks like Song Ji Hyo really practiced up on her acting for this ㅋㅋ she's changed so much!! Do well!

5. [+19, -12] Hwayoung really does resemble her, I thought she was Park Shin Hye for a second

Credit NetizenBuzz

Guest KDIK

I watched the first episode with no subs and I really enjoyed it. Love the role that Ji Hyo has been given and can't wait to see the other girls shine as well.

I watched the first episode with no subs and I really enjoyed it. Love the role that Ji Hyo has been given and can't wait to see the other girls shine as well.

​Yeah her acting has improved even in details. Glad to see that. Can't wait to see how the story'll develop. 

Archived