[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er did I miss the tvN link somewhere? I went to the front page and couldn't get it. I was hoping for more news about the synopsis. We're translating the synopsis from Korean now. However I would admit to not following this drama much, too busy on Angry Mom. So I would prefer to know a bit more than what I am seeing on the tvN website. I haven't summarize the whole storyline including the 2 main leads yet. Are the other 3 ex as important? What did the gossip say? I am not sure how much to concentrate on them.

Viki just received the license an hr ago. Or at least I received the news and am scrambling to check whether we have enough people tonight. Hah, it will be interesting when the rippers rip the early subs before they are completely done and it's almost a game to see that all those illegal streaming sites have the earlier not as good subs. I would say patience and get the proper subtitles. 

Er did I miss the tvN link somewhere? I went to the front page and couldn't get it. I was hoping for more news about the synopsis. We're translating the synopsis from Korean now. However I would admit to not following this drama much, too busy on Angry Mom. So I would prefer to know a bit more than what I am seeing on the tvN website. I haven't summarize the whole storyline including the 2 main leads yet. Are the other 3 ex as important? What did the gossip say? I am not sure how much to concentrate on them.

Viki just received the license an hr ago. Or at least I received the news and am scrambling to check whether we have enough people tonight. Hah, it will be interesting when the rippers rip the early subs before they are completely done and it's almost a game to see that all those illegal streaming sites have the earlier not as good subs. I would say patience and get the proper subtitles. 

​The original thread had a lot more information (though scattered around in different posts), so it's unfortunate timing that those posts aren't back yet. But quite a bit of the extra information about the characters was released through videos rather than text form, though I think that there was another summary elsewhere in the old thread.  

Anyway, Gapiplus on Tumblr has a lot of the Ex-GF Club stuff tagged, so that might be a good place to check out, if you have the time/want to, until the return of the old posts.

Guest raeara

Hye i new in here...last time i join this soompi forum last year for emergency couple thread...i came here for my queen song ji hyo...cant wait for this tonight...

@pink007- no I will hold off for now. I literally have no time with Angr mom ending today and I can always find out more later. It's basically for the cover page anyway.

Translations by The Loose Lips Team@viki.com. I haven't decided if we are sticking by this name but no time to change. Anyway...

Men are curious about the ex-boyfriends of their current girlfriends, and women are curious about the current girlfriends of their ex-boyfriends.

After women break up with men, they want men to suffer and remember them as scars in their hearts forever. Most of the time, she is the only person who has a hard time, and her ex-boyfriend always seem to be doing well. Did he really? Did he not suffer at all? Did she not influence his life at all? Even if she know it’s immature, she want to find out about the girlfriends that her ex-boyfriend dated after breaking up with her. With this in mind, she had a chance to meet his four ex-girlfriends in one place and listen to their own individual stories…

She began sharing memories about a man with women that she has never seen before. 
“I cannot open my mouth first. I can’t ask questions first either. I have to be cool. If I’m not, I’m going to lose. But I’m about to go crazy from curiosity.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo) Age 32 

Since she has been working with actors and actresses with bad personalities, she became a master at pleasing people. She has to be the one who lowers her body and listens to what other people say. Not only does she have to work with her ex-boyfriend who is a webtoon writer, she even have to deal his ex-girlfriends who is worse than him. Not only that, she goes through one of the most embarrassing moment of her life…

Bang Myeong Soo (Byun Yo Han) Age 32 

He is a good person. He is nice and expresses kindness to anyone. With his smile that can lower anybody’s guard, he is very friendly and attractive. After becoming a famous webtoon writer, he was able to improve his economic status but still acts like a kid. He is just a kid with an action figure as his number one treasure, but he has to go through something unthinkable. His ex-girlfriends all meet. His brain would explode even if he meets them separately, but he meets them all at once. Hwa Yong is still proud, and Ra Ra is still a sly fox. Ji Ah got a divorce. And Soo Jin claims that she dated him…

http://program.interest.me/tvn/exgirlclub/10/Contents/Html

http://program.interest.me/tvn/exgirlclub?Mainontents/Html?h_seq=2

http://program.interest.me/tvn/exgirlclub/11/Contents/Html?h_seq=

Hello everyone...

Does anyone knows where is the link for live streaming??and is there any chingus here will do live recaps tonight??

​I can't find the link for streaming. Usually tvN using tving.com but I never try it. 

Some screen caps I got from news/articles about today ep. Actually I hope someone will live recaps but it's okay. 

Thank you @yesyoong for the info...i will try from your link...and thank you again for screencaps...

I hope i can do live recaps later ^^

​It's okay since I'm excited for this drama. Yeah hope the link works and you can help live recaps too :)

Guest MariaG

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

​I really love your screen caps... Thanks for sharing [心]

Mmm I hope they leave soon the Eng subs to enjoy this episode [得意地笑]

Archived