[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest MariaG

​Does this mean we will see a similar scene between SJ and myungso

Hummm All webtoon is about the relationships of MS with his ex-girlfriends ... This describes an episode with the cat.

I think if they ever placed one of a bear, that is about SJ  [爱你]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MariaG

After watching the preview of episode 7 I can only say that MS definitely loves her. [爱你]

He prefers to stay away so she can continue to work. A very typical output in dramas and more for episode 7 or 8. [泪]

92c3b13egw1eshzbq9if7j20zk0k0n0j.jpg

It only remains to see if SJ realizes it or not about the silly sacrifice that MS is doing and how she will respond ... [可怜]

92c3b13egw1eshzbv58iqj20zk0k0whz.jpg

Guest raeara

Yes.....myung soo try to sacrifice for soo jin....arrr...i hope soo jin realized that myung soo love her...hermmmm....btw i still hope have a kiss scene between episode 7 or 8...yaaaa...now i will support for myung soo....not jo geon....

Guest chajoowon

I think myung soo just want soo jin to be happy and he said that he and soo jin just friend...or because of jo geon force myung soo....arrrr...myung soo looks so sadd

The old text preview made it sound like SJ was backing out from MS but now its MS who in the eng sub preview who is afraid of crossing the friendship border to lovers.

I dont think anyone forced him, he asked that women in the preview when its become more than friends its story between men and women and not friends.

I hope there is a good reason for MS being afraid to be around Soo Jin too much. I hope its because he has too deep feelings now to act just a friend to her anymore. I rather see him being afraid of that rather than noble idiot thing.  There must be something bothering him, the guy was soo smooth, nice, swooney to even his ex-gf early in the drama.

There is no way MS is too afraid to chase a women he likes his history with the ex-GF shows.  The viki comments in the first 3 eps was calling him player with how smooth he was in how he interacted, made every women like him so easily.

Guest KDIK

From the preview what I gathered is Jo Geun decides to stay on for the movie on the condition that Myung Soo opts out and stays away from the project, that doesn't mean he stays away from Soojin. It just means he'll have less reason to see her around since they'll respectively be busy and once again were at that cross-roads of the two remaining as "just friends". The good thing about this show is no-one is ever angry or upset for long periods of time, they usually deal with it and move on which is evident with the preview cause Soojin was back to being all BFF-like again even though she left in the cab.

From the looks of it either Myung Soo is talking to a friend or possible producer (who knows) and just maybe that's where his next cartoon idea comes along where it's based off Soojin and him, the difference this time round ... she's the solo heroine ;P

Guest oist

I had the same thought. Like Myung Soo is making another webtoon but this time it's just about him and Soojin.

Guest KDIK

I'm waiting for more of the OST to be released, I really like the ballad that plays in the background whenever a moment happens between Myung Soo x Soo Jin.

Guest mywebfoot

I'm waiting for more of the OST to be released, I really like the ballad that plays in the background whenever a moment happens between Myung Soo x Soo Jin.

​Not sure if I am thinking of the same song, but I think the 'ballad' is actually just the instrumental of the main theme song? It's slowed down and turned into a piano piece. Anyway, if I got it wrong, sorry. I would like that instrumental piece though. Dum-di-dum-di-DI-dum. :D

From the preview what I gathered is Jo Geun decides to stay on for the movie on the condition that Myung Soo opts out and stays away from the project, that doesn't mean he stays away from Soojin. It just means he'll have less reason to see her around since they'll respectively be busy and once again were at that cross-roads of the two remaining as "just friends". The good thing about this show is no-one is ever angry or upset for long periods of time, they usually deal with it and move on which is evident with the preview cause Soojin was back to being all BFF-like again even though she left in the cab.

From the looks of it either Myung Soo is talking to a friend or possible producer (who knows) and just maybe that's where his next cartoon idea comes along where it's based off Soojin and him, the difference this time round ... she's the solo heroine ;P

Ohhh KDIK. AWESOME. I want this happen. Then soo jin will be the main lead there. Maybe that woman is webtoon publisher? Buuut why she didnt have panda eyes? Hahahah. Its gonna be epic if the webtoon publisher is panda nim. Hahaha

​Not sure if I am thinking of the same song, but I think the 'ballad' is actually just the instrumental of the main theme song? It's slowed down and turned into a piano piece. Anyway, if I got it wrong, sorry. I would like that instrumental piece though. Dum-di-dum-di-DI-dum. :D

They have 2 couple songs - the slowed down version of the main theme (plays during the walk where he volunteers to do boyfriend-y things with her) and then the song played during "the flashback" and the preview. I want both and of course rose of sharon. 

Guest raeara
cr. hallyu back

let' s support ex-girlfriend club by liking it. 

Yaaaa.....hallyu back describe this drama...OMG...i thinks when i watch video hallyu back about top 6 korean drama in may 2015....ex gf club was no 6....nobody expect this drama was so great...firstly i just want to watch this drama because i really like song ji hyo...but now i really2 like this drama....their cast so great chemistry...even second male really annoying characters...but seriously...i really appreciate this drama...different with another k drama....so freshing...some part when soo jin sad...i think i become sad too...i feel it.. yaaa...this great drama....sincerely from me...

I think I am pretty sure that JG is yanking MS's chain. Seeing that MS is being the typical self sacrificing male lead, JG most probably finds the situation rather funny and is pushing MS's buttons to see how far he will go. Looks like JG's role is to bring out the best or worst in others :P 

Just watched the preview. Looks like Myung-soo has fallen for our Soo-jin!

He seems to be pitching a new story to whoever that one lady will be playing. Perhaps another producer. And yes as suspected by @KDIK and a few others, he's pitching a story about two friends where one starts to have confusing feelings towards the other. The text says, "Is this love?" or "Is it love?" 

He's also telling the director that he'll leave the film set/filming (pretty much everything that has to do with the project) and that he can do whatever he wants with the script/scenario. The director tells Myung-soo that he'd like to add one more thing and that's that Myung-soo should stay out of his sight or stop appearing in front of him annoyingly/irritatingly. 

Myung-soo tells Soo-jin that he cared for her (was considerate towards her), waited for her, laughed with her/for her, but that it was JUST that and that's why they are ONLY friends. But he's saying it in a way that's more like, "Is that all we are? When I JUST care for you, wait for you, laugh for you."

Glad to see things are progressing pretty fast. Hehe!

Guest KDIK

Just watched the preview. Looks like Myung-soo has fallen for our Soo-jin!

He seems to be pitching a new story to whoever that one lady will be playing. Perhaps another producer. And yes as suspected by @KDIK and a few others, he's pitching a story about two friends where one starts to have confusing feelings towards the other. The text says, "Is this love?" or "Is it love?" 

He's also telling the director that he'll leave the film set/filming (pretty much everything that has to do with the project) and that he can do whatever he wants with the script/scenario. The director tells Myung-soo that he'd like to add one more thing and that's that Myung-soo should stay out of his sight or stop appearing in front of him annoyingly/irritatingly. 

Myung-soo tells Soo-jin that he cared for her (was considerate towards her), waited for her, laughed with her/for her, but that it was JUST that and that's why they are ONLY friends. But he's saying it in a way that's more like, "Is that all we are? When I JUST care for you, wait for you, laugh for you."

Glad to see things are progressing pretty fast. Hehe!

OOOOOHHHHH ! Myung-soo is putting it out there, now the question remains will Soo-jin begin to catch on or not lol.

I love the set-up though with Soo-jin originally thinking that they had dated to only have Myung-soo deny it cause now he has no choice but to step up and be pro-active in expressing his feelings for her because she ain't going to make a fool of herself again.

Yaaaa.....hallyu back describe this drama...OMG...i thinks when i watch video hallyu back about top 6 korean drama in may 2015....ex gf club was no 6....nobody expect this drama was so great...firstly i just want to watch this drama because i really like song ji hyo...but now i really2 like this drama....their cast so great chemistry...even second male really annoying characters...but seriously...i really appreciate this drama...different with another k drama....so freshing...some part when soo jin sad...i think i become sad too...i feel it.. yaaa...this great drama....sincerely from me...

​omg!! same. I just watch this drama because of song jihyo. but if you keep watching it it's funny, great chemistry :), and great cast.

Coffee truck from chinese fans "JustLoveSJH" to support Jihyo in her drama  [兔子]

Hidden Content

​and I just loooove this, it must have taken a long time with lots of preparation to do this, just how did the chinese fans send this truck with gifts and food to her? everything looks soo good and delicious, and love that all the pictures they used of Song ji hyo are new pictures, that's true dedication right there.

Archived