[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest jjangnisa

So frustating, i accidentaly delete my google account and can't get it back :tears:

What a pity! looks like MS will repeat same mistakes again. as much as i ship SJ with JG, if she will take back that puppy MS i'll be okey. he should gain confidence, after all SJ loves him unconditionally. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest farstrep

For those who are new to the term "some relationship" like me:

read more at http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/10/some-relationships-would-you-be-in-one

Here is a very basic understanding of being in a "some"-relationship: you have confirmed your feelings for one another but you are not officially in a relationship. You might be going through the motions of having a boyfriend/girlfriend, but you stay away from putting on labels between you and your "some"-partner. 

You feel some-type-of-way for your partner but nothing too real to make it a committed relationship, yet. Confusing you yet? Yeah, it confuses me too.

"Some"-relationships are not for everyone. And just like all types of relationships, there are pros and cons to being in it. So here are 5 pros and cons of being in a some-relationship so you can figure out if having a "some"-partner is for you.

well i feel like MS really lost SJ's number. i mean during the preview, when he tries to contact her, she was not picking up? anyway, at this point, i do believe that MS holds special feeling towards SJ. Seems like for him SJ is really precious to him. Though, i still feel the need to know what exactly happened to them. As for JG, i cant help it but i ship him and SJ for some reason. Indeed JG has really good radar for good people and i think he somehow just want the people around him to be sincere, dedicated and honest. he's also smart. but i don't know if he has some trust issues or what. i thought i would not love his character but i was wrong. now, over-all i love him.

im a little troubled and sad for the fiancee of hwayoung too. he seems like a really good guy. i hope hwayoung can be honest to him because i think he will understand. the more they hide things the more it gets messier.

things are getting interesting on the part of Rara and JiAh. It seems that they have still lingerings for MS. but we'll see.

personally, i don't want just yet for SJ and MS be together. it feels too early and too fast. i think they should be clear first and and figure out what they really feel. same with JG's liking for SJ. if ever he will like SJ, there should be moments that would make him like SJ (which maybe happening in the next ep)

the rating is still low but i hope the cast and the staff would continue to enjoy the filming as much as we are enjoying the series. 

well i feel like MS really lost SJ's number. i mean during the preview, when he tries to contact her, she was not picking up? anyway, at this point, i do believe that MS holds special feeling towards SJ. Seems like for him SJ is really precious to him. Though, i still feel the need to know what exactly happened to them. As for JG, i cant help it but i ship him and SJ for some reason. Indeed JG has really good radar for good people and i think he somehow just want the people around him to be sincere, dedicated and honest. he's also smart. but i don't know if he has some trust issues or what. i thought i would not love his character but i was wrong. now, over-all i love him.

im a little troubled and sad for the fiancee of hwayoung too. he seems like a really good guy. i hope hwayoung can be honest to him because i think he will understand. the more they hide things the more it gets messier.

things are getting interesting on the part of Rara and JiAh. It seems that they have still lingerings for MS. but we'll see.

personally, i don't want just yet for SJ and MS be together. it feels too early and too fast. i think they should be clear first and and figure out what they really feel. same with JG's liking for SJ. if ever he will like SJ, there should be moments that would make him like SJ (which maybe happening in the next ep)

the rating is still low but i hope the cast and the staff would continue to enjoy the filming as much as we are enjoying the series. 

​Nice catch on the phone number. That would explain why she did not pick up his call. 

Also, all of the exes, Myeung Soo, Rara, Ji Ah and Hwa Yeung seem to have lingering feelings. But of the three exes, only Ji Ah seems to want Myeung Soo back. Rara said last week that she just wants to make sure she doesn't know the person Myeung Soo ends up with, probably to hold on to some sort of fantasy that he is miserable without her. And Hwa Yeung has moved on to the nicest guy on the planet.

Guest farstrep

​This would probably be HY's growth in this drama - to look beyond her insecurities and superficiality and be true to herself. She seems too taken with the notion of presenting a perfect image and would do anything to avoid any "scandal", however insignificant, in her name, especially at such an important time in her life, namely her impending marriage to a chaebol. Unfortunately, this just makes things worse, and in MS's words "How did the issue become so huge?" The craziness HY has exhibited in her relationship with MS does not help either.

In hindsight, HY is probably thinking too much. It is normal for a woman to have an ex or two in her life. Her fiance has one or two as well. But the perfectionist in her probably wants to quell any dissenting voices (if any) of her faithfulness and loyalty to her fiance. After all, exes are a sensitive issue, and she is still in contact with one.

Thank God the story started to pick up at Ep 4. I didn't really enjoy the first 3 episodes because they felt more like set-up episodes. 

My take on ep. 5, I never expected MS to be more into fake relationship he has with SJ compared to SJ herself. He seems to be serious about acting out as a couple while SJ thought it was fake. I somehow think he would like to turn the fake relationship into a real one and I hope the story will be heading the direction.

As much as I want MS and SJ to be a couple, I agree that MS should be a lot more braver or bolder. Like Ji Ah said, he cannot make everyone happy. MS needs to change his view and stand up for what makes him happy. It seems like MS feels inferior about himself and it is possibly one of the reasons why he broke up with his exes. Definitely he has his own good traits that make his exes to still have lingering feelings on him but when the time comes for them to take the relationship to another level MS probably backed out due to his inferiority. We already saw how he felt insecure about his well-being when he went to meet Hwa Young at her office, him as a poor and average man compared to Hwa Young. With Ji Ah, he might feel he could not give stability that she wanted and with RaRa possibly he felt he could not be bolder or aggressive like her. Thus his inferiority actually lead the relationship failed. If he would have been braver, one of the relationships might work out. 

So I think the story would show us how MS change to become a more confident man in pursuing what he wants by having the fake relationship with SJ. Considering he might still have feelings to her and seems very serious about it, he might need to step up the game if he really wants the relationship to work out given the competition we will see from JG. And I think his exes will serve as the 'voice' in his relationship with SJ. 

Guest kihi

I really like the brothers in this drama. JG is super sharp, he catches anything you cannot make a slight mistake in front of him. I don't think his curiosity (asking a lot of bold questions) is bad because if I were him I probably ask the same question too.

As for the brother I really hope things will go well with HY. He is genuinely good although he's not as sharp as JG. That probably why JG so protective of his brother lol.

I really like the brothers in this drama. JG is super sharp, he catches anything you cannot make a slight mistake in front of him. I don't think his curiosity (asking a lot of bold questions) is bad because if I were him I probably ask the same question too.

As for the brother I really hope things will go well with HY. He is genuinely good although he's not as sharp as JG. That probably why JG so protective of his brother lol.

Random but ​you've just reminded me of Pride and Prejudice characters Mr Darcy (blunt and protective of loved ones) and his good friend Mr. Bingley (who was rather innocent and good natured) lol. 

Guest oist

ohmygoodness ep5 is soooo... wow. i think ive fallen for BYH's acting.

Myung Soo's gentlemanly consideration to all his ex girlfriend refusing to choose among them and saying they were all important and was loved was very touching for me. now i understand why the girls are somewhat protective to him too. There's mutual respect. Then there's that realistic confession during lunch with Soojin. He didnt dilly dally. Just told Soojin meeting her again makes him feel happier and more impt compared to seeing the ex that made him cry so much after the breakup. It's just too bad Soojin doesnt take it in any romantic way. How could she after that humiliating mistake in the first episode and then Myung Soo right out telling her she's delusional and not once but twice. 

BYH's acting is just so natural. even his slapstick is realistic like how a naturally witty buddy would act. then there are his secret glances to Soojin. I was so touched when he told Ji Ah he could no longer help out because he has to consider his "relationship" to Soo Jin now. when he told JiAh he couldnt sleep thinking about it i couldnt help but smile. I think he thinks this is his chance to experience being in a relationship with the girl who got away and he wants to do it right.

ok ive talked too much. Lol. Will end it here. Im just so impressed with BYH and Myung Soo's character :) really love ep5. excited for ep6!

Guest KDIK

No preview for next episode ?

From the last clip seems like Hwayoung & Ji Ah trying to hook Soojin up with JG whilst Ra Ra called Myung Soo. Wonder what the deal is ?

- Did anyone watch it LIVE ?

Guest raeara

i need preview episode 7....hermmm...i dont like character na ji a and hwayoung....but rara pity with soo jin....and call myung soo....i need english sub...i dont know what mission theyre

Shipping Rara and Jo Geon so hard right now. The part He became her knight and saved her from that Ahjushii and gave her her coat to cover up was cool.I really do hope they end up together.

I think Rara wants Jo Geon for herself,That's why She contacted Myung Soo to come for Soo Jin. None of these three women have any kind bones on their bodies. There aren't doing anything for Soo Jin or Myung Soo for that matter out of kindness rather than having an advantage for them themselves initially.

After Today's episode I think It's safe to say Myung Soo does love Soo Jin. It was obvious With the concern look While running around searching for her(Thinking He has lost her again) or When He took her to Han River after seeing her crying.Na Ji Ah wants Myung Soo's back obviously, So rather than a triangle I would call it Square. I think Myung Soo has already moved on from Na Ji Ah and I think Soo Jin may get some high heart beats around JG here and there later on the show but She is and probably will be forever in love with Myung Soo.

Guest gogitarian_stv

Hi everybody! I wanted to stop lurking and do what I could to help you awesome people survive until next week's broadcast since no video preview was shared. Here is a translation of the preview text of episode 7 from the tvN website! 

Due to the ex-girlfriends' risky behavior, SJ and JG ended up meeting in an unexpected location. MS, who looked on disapprovingly, genuinely gets angry at his ex-girlfriends. The ex-girlfriends notice that MS's attitude toward SJ has changed from the beginning and starts interrogating him. MS tries to hide his true feelings and says that he is acting this way because SJ is his close friend... SJ overhears this "close friend" excuse and is fed up with how the situation is exactly the same as it was 3 years ago. So SJ hurries to wrap up the movie production and MS moves his things out of the production office. Gradually, MS and SJ drift apart. JS uses this opportunity to get closer to SJ. On the other hand, seeing SJ's changed attitude and how well she gets along with JG begins to shake MS's heart...

This episode looks like it's going to be a rollercoaster of emotion! Go MyungSoo, GO! So excited! :w00t: 

Hi everybody! I wanted to stop lurking and do what I could to help you awesome people survive until next week's broadcast since no video preview was shared. Here is a translation of the preview text of episode 7 from the tvN website! 

This episode looks like it's going to be a rollercoaster of emotion! Go MyungSoo, GO! So excited! :w00t: 

​Omoooooo This makes me so excited. Goooo Myung Soooo ah. All these things are gonna happen in Ep7???? Seriously. I can smell a Kiss at the end of Ep8. LOL

you indeed saved us! haha! :) thank you! 

Archived