[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

EP 4 rating 0.723%

Cr. DC

​Wow. That's low even for a cable drama.  :(

It's a bit sad that this is not doing well in the ratings game when it's actually pretty good.

I hope the story picks up soon. 

I'm watching the sub for ep 4 now. Haha. I really see myself in Soo Jin. I was that delusional before. Sooo funny. :))

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit sad that this is not doing well in the ratings game when it's actually pretty good.

I'm watching the sub for ep 4 now. Haha. I really see myself in Soo Jin. I was that delusional before. Sooo funny. :))

​you're not the only one, I also can easily relate to soo jin, on so many perspektives

tumblr_noh93nyljH1ttzp5bo2_500.gif 

cr. tweeshows

Should I take you home?

Holy richard simmons.... Tearing up now...

I dislike this scene... myung soo word to soo jin is an empty word... contrary to cat and myun soo scene... i was like omo he eill be her shadow? But no. #sigh

I dislike this scene... myung soo word to soo jin is an empty word... contrary to cat and myun soo scene... i was like omo he eill be her shadow? But no. #sigh

​It's not really empty. Hm. It's like what a friend would say to another friend. Purely platonic. Myeong Soo still see Soo Jin as just a friend. Which is why he can throw those words around without it sounding intimate.

This is why I like the drama, there's a build up of emotions. It wouldn't feel real if he looks at Soo Jin as a woman right after he knew that SHE had feelings (and still is having feelings!) for him before. He still see her as a friend but there's this tiny bit of consciousness of her presence which I think is starting is to show on his actions. Which is why the arrival of the new guy will probably help this one-sided affair. Hahaha! Being friend-zoned reaaaaally suck. :D

Hi guys! Finally unlurking. I couldn't help myself because I want it to be friday already. 

OMG I'm so excited for their 'fake' relationship to start. I love the addition of the director. It's about time he starts getting jealous. I feel like Myungsoo has always liked Soojin, but either hasn't figured it out or something happened in the past. I think it's the combination of both. He liked her before but for some reason he didn't tell her and now that they're together again he doesn't notice that he still likes her. There was one part in the preview where Myungsoo was outside I think a restaurant about to wave at soojin, but stopped cuz he noticed something. Maybe another guy? These are just my speculations. As for his relationship with Jiah, I think there's still unresolved feelings there. I don't really think he likes her. I think it's more like he's the type of person who will help anyone to make them happy (like Jiah said in the preview). I think he's mistaking it for having romantic feelings for her. 

Oh and the kiss!!!!! I doubt it'll happen unfortunately. It'll either be a peck on the cheek or Soojin won't let him. I did hear a banging of table with the cutleries moving in the preview. She probably stood up so they end up not kissing. 

Okay okay okay okay , so I already watched ep 3&4 with eng sub. So far I really like this week ep and I actually hoping that the rating was high. Anyway , the director Jo Gwon (?) , damn , I really like him. His words , omg its so cringe worthy hahahahahah. Myungsoo's face is the highlight of that scene hhahaha. Can't wait for ep 5&6 , hope the rating for next ep increase. 

FRIDAY PLEASE COME FAST 

There are still unresolved issues with the 3 ex gfs , we will slowly see MyungSoo move on from them while he will understand he is leading people on with his overly caring behavior. All the revelations of the past will make us also understand why MyungSoo doesn't have a gf and sees SooJin only as a friend.

cr. Byun Yo Han Malaysia Fans

These are just funny. Hahaha! He's breaking the fourth wall. Hahaha! He really is a funny guy.

For boys to text their exes out of nowhere does give a somewhat mixed signal, making some of us (ahem!) a bit delusional. :D

this my soompi-come-back drama! which means this drama is freaking good that i wanted to reconnect to soompi to show my love and support ! All the cast is doing a great job. Specially Jang Ji-Eun because she successfully made me hate Ji-Ha. RaRa remindes me of Han Yoona of Kill me Heal me hahahaha .. Love my fox ! :D the chemistry between the 2 leads is sooooo good!  Ex-GF-Club FIGHTING! 

Guest raeara

I just curious....why netizen korean didnt watch this drama....because actor and actress not famous or what...i visit web online drama for english sub and ex girlfriend club was most viewers...hermmmm...this means international fans very support this drama even the casting no really famous...this not about casting...this about the drama...this drama most funny...hermmm

I wish they keep the feel of the story adult-like and do not resort to Teenage drama. It is very realistic and natural to have some feelings for your exs. Given a situation where you have a potential love interest and and ex, one's heart will keep remembering the good things that happened in the past rather that what could happen with the new person. We always tend to glorify what happened before.

I like seeing Myeong Soo's character. He isn't a player as stated in the description, but he was involved in 3 serious relationships where he gave his all before calling it quits. He is such a nice guy! He never richard simmons about his exs and keeps their secrets. He goes out of his way to help them out.

But I hope Soo Ji gives him a tough time as well :P He did pretty much friendzone her. She should do the same to him for a while before giving in ! 

​its sad but I think there are a few drama that is good but the rating are low. It seem like that time frame of airing is suitable more to housewife which I think choose to watch melodrama rather than rom-com. U should try checking the online rating. The younger viewer might choose to watch their drama online

Archived