[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest raeara

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Look Like Real Couple in “Ex-Girlfriend Club”

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Look Like Real Couple in “Ex-Girlfriend Club”

On the upcoming episode of the new drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club,” Song Ji Hyo(playing Kim Soo Jin) and Byun Yo Han (playing Bang Myung Soo) are enjoying a lovely date underneath a tree.

Love is in the air for these two, looking like a real couple, thanks to their great chemistry with each other during filming. All these romantic, cute scenes are making the viewers excited for the upcoming episode.

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” Producer Yoon Hyun Ki states, “Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han’s convincing acting skills make them look like they’re really in a relationship. Their innocent and beautiful scenes will continue in episode two and will make the audiences’ hearts flutter.”

This upcoming episode will air on May 9 at 8:30 p.m. KST.

via soompi

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

TV: [spoilers!!!] Ex-Girlfriend Club (Pilot)

1431087525100_99_20150508213105.jpg

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo's sweet but deadly 'fri/sat couple'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,350, -59] Song Ji Hyo's so pretty and Byun Yohan's so handsome

2. [+2,365, -56] The pilot broadcast is so funny ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,236, -54] Byun Yohan is the love ♥..

4. [+1,531, -38] I want to see tomorrow's episode so bad ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+277, -25] tvN seems to have landed on another good drama ㅋㅋ Song Ji Hyo's acting has improved as well

6. [+275, -321] Mung Ji Hyo is the #1 female beauty of the cast

7. [+225, -15] Byun Yohan has such a greasy charm to him.. matches so well with Song Ji Hyo, who's also so pretty ㅜㅜ

8. [+238, -35] Song Ji Hyo's acting is good.. the drama sounds fun

-

1431088926_901277.jpg

Source: Nate

1. [+266, -21] The drama's fun, Song Ji Hyo is super pretty and good at acting and I'm seeing Byun Yohan for the first time and he's handsome

2. [+201, -29] Thought it was Park Shin Hye when Hwayoung came out...;;;

3. [+157, -4] This scene was the funniest ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -4] Looks like Song Ji Hyo really practiced up on her acting for this ㅋㅋ she's changed so much!! Do well!

5. [+19, -12] Hwayoung really does resemble her, I thought she was Park Shin Hye for a second

I love everyone in this drama, amazing job on the casting :D Can't wait for Friday to watch ep 3. Best scene in ep 2 when all Myeong Soo ex girlfriends was together in Soo Jin work place :D This drama is funny and i love the chemistry between Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Hans:wub: i highly recommend this drama;) 

Guest MariaG

Hi!... We moved again [羞嗒嗒]

Humm I hope that all we have posted in the temporary forum will merges soon with this thread [din转转]

Guest MariaG

tvN (tvn_insta) IG update ... Kim Soo Jin [可爱]

CEwk1i4WAAADsyH.jpg

CEwk05xWEAA_XP3.jpg

--------------   ------ ------ ------   --------------   ------ ------ ------   --------------   ------ ------ ------   --------------

Soo Jin & Yohan - Ep 01

CEw1IzdXIAAFEIl.jpg

CEw1I59WEAADt8a.jpg

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

CEw1taZWAAA69wU.jpg

CEw1t7CWoAAfTtC.jpg

CEw1pf5W8AAyLF8.jpg

CEw199gWYAAteG8.jpg

CEw1-idW8AIGRmK.jpg

I really love how they look together  [爱你]

Cr as tag - via Weibo

Guest mywebfoot

I just finished ep 1 and 2.

There is something very intriguing about this show. The pace is pretty slow and at 90 mins per ep, that's a LOT of slow, but the plot points, when they come, are touching. The story appears to want to explore all the toxic ex-gf tropes, but I think there might be more to this story.

1. Soo Jin's motivations for doing the movie keep changing. First it was money, then it was some rubber-necking curiosity over her ex's exes, then by the end of ep 2 (no spoilers) it becomes revenge. The shifting target makes it interesting.

2. So will what she will learn from making the movie. If the plot just focuses on how making the movie makes Soo Jin and Myeong Soo fall in love, I will be disappointed. Rather I would like to see how making the movie explores why Soo Jin and Myeong Soo couldn't be a couple, via Myeong Soo's individual reasons for getting together with and breaking up with each of his radically different exes. In a sense, every woman who's been comfortably friend-zoned should be able to identify with Soo Jin, no? What's in the pscyhe of that mysterious male friend who loves you, but doesn't love you.

3. Following on 2, I don't even care for them as a couple yet, because he's so firmly immune to her and she seems to see him only through rose-tinted glasses so far. But strangely, that's alright with me. I'd like the show to show them change and discover themselves before they get all emotional with each other, because frankly the best friends' only vibe between the two lead actors, Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han is very believable. To watch it turn into something more with every revelation would be interesting!

Judgement so far: Tentative two thumbs up!  I need ep 3 and 4 to confirm if the writers are going to be thoughtful or trope-filled. 

Really liking the drama so far..even though i have only watched ep 1..about to start episode 2..i was looking up who is going to be myung soo's rival for soo jin - the guy that has a one sided love for her (Jo Gun)..the actor playing him is Do Sang Woo..im so happy i love him at the same time i think i might get second lead syndrome depending on his personality-especially while myung soo continues to look at soo jin as a "friend"

Here is Do Sang Woo..hehe what a cutieDo-Sang-Woo-1.jpg

After 2 episodes, all I can say is "poor Song Ji Hyo!" Her last Drama made it to mediocre in its better moments, helped by a quite RIDICULOUSLY  cute baby, but there's no such redeeming character in this mysognistic mess. Perhaps Drama writres resent SJH's success on Running Man and try to take her down a peg or two by writing her parts as victim characters. I normally make it a riule to give a Drama four episodes before deciding whether or not to drop it, but after the first two of this Drama, the idea of trying to wade through another two sounds like way too much hard work. Maybe for the talented, hard-working Ms. Song I will compromise and watch one more, in case there's a miraculous reversal of form. 

Guest raeara

Really liking the drama so far..even though i have only watched ep 1..about to start episode 2..i was looking up who is going to be myung soo's rival for soo jin - the guy that has a one sided love for her (Jo Gun)..the actor playing him is Do Sang Woo..im so happy i love him at the same time i think i might get second lead syndrome depending on his personality-especially while myung soo continues to look at soo jin as a "friend"

Seriously???he was crush on soo jin...i think that one who crush on soo jin actor name kim sa kwon...omg...i like it....handsome...he a model right???

Guest raeara

Seriously???he was crush on soo jin...i think that one who crush on soo jin actor name kim sa kwon...omg...i like it....handsome...he a model right???

I looove the story sooo much soo far, and sogn ji hyo ala kim so jin really is giving this drama depth, the plot is refreshing and deep compared to usual kdramas. I have a feeling this will be an emotional ride from here on, but ultimately i hope they will rediscover their love for eachother romantically

Finally i watched it with 100% sub....

Its good to see webtoon profession in this drama.....this is why i like watching korean drama..they brought specific profession to their story...and this one is very new for me...because i always seeing doctor/ medical profession in every kdrama (i'm not bashing they profession, but its kinda boring to see it too much in kdrama)....

Well, finally i get to know that SJ is not the one who is MS's ex, and actually i like the writer not include her as his ex. As you know she is his best friend, i used to think that MS always think her as precious person who he can expressed a whole of himself, because she already saw him from the bottom of his life until he successfully a webtoon writer now.

Can i interpret that MS has a loyal for her because she always support him and beside him from his hard life before?remembering how he rejected the offer from JH's company, its proof that he treasured her (SJ) until now. Actually i want to know his whole reason why he down the contract, its big sum of money and hard to reject it in real life, is there any occassion from his past story with SJ, because i think he could do that for pay her back or sort of.

We will get to know how SJ and MS falling in love later, from other chingu here...there is third party as MS competitor? We can guess that he can make MS realized that he has feeling for her not for friendship but as the one who he loved/adored and who always beside him (though he and SJ was separated for awhile).

Looking forward for the comical/funny scene for all casts...actually i dont like seeing so many chicken fight in this drama, more prefer to see how the webtoon story is going and his execution for the ending.

Guest raeara

Anyone know character toon of soo jin???because when i watching episode 2...scene myung soo skecthing the toons...i saw like he skecth a bear...hmmm...if I not wrong

Anyone know character toon of soo jin???because when i watching episode 2...scene myung soo skecthing the toons...i saw like he skecth a bear...hmmm...if I not wrong

Soo Jin = Bear

Myung Soo = Cheetah

Jiah = Cat

Hwa Young = Lion

Ra Ra = Fox

Soo Jin = Bear

Myung Soo = Cheetah

Jiah = Cat

Hwa Young = Lion

Ra Ra = Fox

​Isn't the title of the manhwa girlfriend buffalo? Soo jin is the buffalo he named the manhwa after but I don't think he himself realizes it.

Archived