[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizcheesy

They are so into their rough play (flirting), that Appa accidentally grazed Omma's "pom pom" with his left hand.:sweatingbullets::phew:

tumblr_nnyzjxJ5ps1rwog7ro1_500.gif

thanks, @aivzthegreat chingu:)

Guest jhearzika

They are so into their rough play (flirting), that Appa accidentally grazed Omma's "pom pom" with his left hand.:sweatingbullets::phew:

​I can't get enough of these two, hehe, they always complete our weekend with their out of the world playfulness and cheeziness. What a great observation :w00t:

Guest mizcheesy

​I can't get enough of these two, hehe, they always complete our weekend with their out of the world playfulness and cheeziness. What a great observation :w00t:

​LOL, I am trained to be OBSERVANT and eagle-eyed when it comes to THESE matters.:P

Indeed, their comfort level can be compared to those couples who are married for so many years that they can even TOUCH certain things without embarrassment. Appa is a BOLD husband in a lot of ways and he always PUT his HAND in places where it shouldn't be when in PUBLIC, know what I mean? (no? just stare, dear chingu and learn):P

11264838_685019208268893_334699372524904

Guest rose78

​LOL, I am trained to be OBSERVANT and eagle-eyed when it comes to THESE matters.:P

Indeed, their comfort level can be compared to those couples who are married for so many years that they can even TOUCH certain things without embarrassment. Appa is a BOLD husband in a lot of ways and he always PUT his HAND in places where it shouldn't be when in PUBLIC, know what I mean? (no? just stare, dear chingu and learn):P

They have their own world if this two were together they doesn't care bout the camera and people around them ....hahaha

Guest jhearzika

They have their own world if this two were together they doesn't care bout the camera and people around them ....hahaha

​That's why we love them, they even doesn't care about their image being ruined, hehe

Finally I can access our new hive! I was feeling rather orphan in the past few days, having no place to spazz in...

The latest episode of WGM was really really fun, and So-rim did a lot of different things! They scream out loud all the time. My poor ears... 

I'm happy to see So-eun is getting more and more comfortable in front of Jae-rim's bare chest... :phew:

Now I go backtracking!

Guest mizcheesy

Is that y se gave him THAT KICK?! Lol 

​LOL:D I would say that he deserved it for grazing an unchartered territory, chingu! That's why, they click. In everything that they do now it seems that "sky is the limit" except for that :phew: (much awaited FRENCH KISS):P

This B-aby is really naughty.......

11233487_685018798268934_341003987740037

but found his MATCH in this SASSY LADY:wub:

11102697_685011228269691_161335575488556

credit to the owners

Guest blacklilie

Additional photo of hiphop Jaerim  :lol: 

11267840_418563828323435_315792250_n.jpg

cr. hyunjeong bang

Us n them x Plan Korea x SJR's Dream Village

GG4QA6je.jpg

Me n you x 50yrs Plan x SJR's Dream Wife

ZsJqWJIq.jpg

Oh what should we do with this guy~

005SNsOEgw1es2yezrujrj30r20f6gmj.jpg

UW screencap tonight cr. 宋再临中文网

thanks, @aivzthegreat chingu:)

​such a good finding Leader B-nim!! :D ..  he deserves a kick from her haha

large.gif

and thanks for providing solim goodies guys!!! you know who you are hihi 

i love everytime reporters keep on linking soeun on jaerim and jaerim on soeun news hahaa

cr gif to owner

Guest eotteokhae

KDon't shake up this hive. No honeybees want to see KSE team up with anyone except SJR. She is his woman. Let me get selca stick.

I will have to agree on @crazyasian73 on this one. I just watched a few MVs that had SJR and KSE on them and admittedly, I couldn't bear to see them with anyone else.

j001.gif?w=714

I know I'm being selfish, but at least I'm not the only one... right?

Guest mizcheesy

​such a good finding Leader B-nim!! :D ..  he deserves a kick from her haha

and thanks for providing solim goodies guys!!! you know who you are hihi 

i love everytime reporters keep on linking soeun on jaerim and jaerim on soeun news hahaa

cr gif to owner

​Now, I want to know what the "nonlikers" who blasted soeunnie for kicking him, would say. I smell excuses,excuses,excuses and more unwanted justifications on why they want to write MBC about Appa being unjustly "maltreated" by uri "pocket Venus"  Omma:P

In Newton's Third Law of Motion it says: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, am I right, @lovely_alain oppa?;)

I miss you so much @NitePanda chinguya!

​Now, I want to know what the "nonlikers" who blasted soeunnie for kicking him, would say. I smell excuses,excuses,excuses and more unwanted justifications on why they want to write MBC about Appa being unjustly "maltreated" by uri "pocket Venus"  Omma:P

In Newton's Third Law of Motion it says: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, am I right, @lovely_alain oppa?;)

Haha, DEFINITELY you still remember the Newton's Third Law very well.  That is exactly why they are becoming more and more like each other as time goes by! :D

​hahhaa just say whatever to them Leader B-nim kkk .. fortunately she didn't kick him hard because he grazed her assets :P 

oh physics again hahaha .. please enlighten us more dear ahjushi @lovely_alain hehe

tumblr_mbnr4h7Duw1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

i miss you too Leader-B nim! soompi forum been acting up for couple of days :( 

cr gif to owner

Guest mizcheesy

Haha, DEFINITELY you still remember the Newton's Third Law very well.  That is exactly why they are becoming more and more like each other as time goes by!

​LOL, now give me an A++ for it:P

I think, the longer they "live" together, the more they will mirror each other. It's like OSMOSIS, you absorb things from your environment lol. What more if they do it for fifty years?:D

Wait, here's another sly move from Appa? what do you think he deserves for it? (hoping for a wet one lol)

1601535_684971021607045_4647525507148347

Just look where his hand is!:P

Archived