[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest maytheende

KSE now got a thing for her man's armpit. Now I want to know why? I'm curious. Can you please enlighten me? What is your next move? Any part of SJR's body you want explore that we haven't seen yet. Maybe his juicy lip. I'm looking forward to it...hehehe...

​I don't know if someone ever mention this. She holds his bare back after "deungmok", when heading to the house. Anyone notice? :-D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*unlurk* Thanks @blacklilie for the Candy Crush Soda BTS. Love love love the concept - Jaerim the night before, and SoEun the day after. The producer must be a fan of Solim Couple with the subtle placement of unfinished wine from the night before, the unmade bed and SoEun wearing the white shirt the day after... Swoon.

Major love to this amazing thread and all SoLim Honeybees:wub: *lurk*

Guest blacklilie

Lovers at the same place, different time

89fZEshis.jpg4vu9uJqsJ.jpgQmZSp15Vx.jpgFSNGP7WND.jpgC10NHiJku.jpg9mFAjhFSU.jpgOaMaKQx25.jpgEk0njc_FA.jpg

In a love that transcends time.

Eventually, they'll meet....

...a giant gummy bear

qz_KLKoi.jpgcOSpa2ViQ.jpg

and they live happily ever after~ 

photocr;소림케미

Bring Back Jaerim Notebook Part 4 (credit blacklilie):)

09cdf713-59ed-45ab-88e9-a9bcf1675209_zps

Aigooo what a thoughtful hubby:wub: based on his notebook,this is the time, when he bought a hot pack for wifey...

During her liar game drama:)

455de677-790b-4108-83dd-80978a16d9e6_zps5e770529-4fa3-454b-adbd-2017866c95ad_zps

And because of this...even though it a small gift...its the thought that count:).For this wifey felt so grateful to him.

I don't know why but when i watched her BRI in HD...her eyes seems to telling us....how touched she was with his gifts...

Her words "more than anyone,his hubby seems to understand her condition....more than her own parents ever had"...awwww.~~~ what an overwhelmed statement....:wub:

1dbec85d-44e9-4def-a33d-c10aa622d412_zpseafe6442-acce-481d-962e-ffee3d461679_zps

​@Jane

I tried but your playlist is empty. yoyo123

I even login to DM just ensure since it's private but still can't find the links.

Ottohke? yoyo128

I just downloaded with not problem. I'm not savvy enough to help you. Sorry chingu....hope some honeybees will help u solve issues.

Sorry if it doesn't work with you both. Is there anyone who has the same problem? 

Reading what you told, I logged out and even restarted my laptop, and then I played as a random guest, clicking on my avatar on this page, choosing STATUS FEED and the links appeared. I clicked one episode and could see video, but the problem was that I couldn't manage to download it, either, this sometimes happens to my laptop. I had to open Internet Download Manager and everything was OK. I've just downloaded episode 12 successfully.

What about you?

​Hi @Jane, it's okay now... Don't worry, be happy...

And, thank you for your hard-works...

You're Jjang! yoyo13

Thank you @Jane for all the links! I started my summer break this week and was planning on doing a solim marathon soon. Sooo happy that I can watch the vids from our own solim subbing team! Thank you all for your hard work!

tumblr_nixv3lHYy71qjm2elo4_r1_500.gif

Kim_So_Eun_Cute_action_Ep_256.gif

cto

After piggyback ride, then shoulder ride and sitting on the back for tomorrow episode.

What should be the next step of our Solim couple? 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE  IMAGES!

How about face to face ride ? She is wrapping her arms around his neck nd her legs around his waist while Mr. Poopie do his pooping imitation. Even better lips biting action....let hope n pray..

​I don't know if someone ever mention this. She holds his bare back after "deungmok", when heading to the house. Anyone notice? :-D

Yes, she is very sly with her skinship. She just like to play push n pull game with her man . Keep her man on his toes. I love her style. 

Archived