[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

"I LIKE YOU A LOT.....AND I WILL STUPIDLY SMILE AT MY PHONE, WHEN I SEE YOUR NAME ON MY SCREEN":wub:

tumblr_nkq2dcrPex1rwog7ro5_250.giftumblr_nkq2dcrPex1rwog7ro4_250.gif

" I LIKE IT WHEN YOU SMILE BUT I LOVE IT , WHEN I'AM THE REASON":wub:

0.jpg

GIF are not mine, credit to the creative and rightful owner...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lexx94_stv

Please try this

Solim's Episode on Dailymotion

EDIT:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Because of the copyright I've got to put the videos on Dailymotion in private mode; otherwise, they'll be removed right after they're uploaded. Please go to my wall, choose 'status feed' you'll see I've listed the link to the episodes one by one there. Thank you!

​Thank you so much!

Please try this

EDIT:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Because of the copyright I've got to put the videos on Dailymotion in private mode; otherwise, they'll be removed right after they're uploaded. Please go to my wall, choose 'status feed' you'll see I've listed the link to the episodes one by one there. Thank you!

​@Jane

I tried but your playlist is empty. yoyo123

I even login to DM just ensure since it's private but still can't find the links.

Ottohke? yoyo128

​@Jane

I tried but your playlist is empty. yoyo123

I even login to DM just ensure since it's private but still can't find the links.

Ottohke? yoyo128

​sis inna, i can find the video but i can't download them is it only me? yellow-onion-head-emoticon-30.gif?130192

Just re-watch their hospital segment and I spotted Jaerim wore the same pant that he has on in their second meeting and yesterday from 'unkind women' wrap up party..

hmmmn...ali_077.gif

dy_zpsniuamu6w.jpeg

These two are so much alike.

nki_zps9fslfqet.gif

image.jpg1_zpsc1hx41aa.jpg

I just noticed that most of other shipper have their blinking heart that represent their fandom color beneath their usernames so i wonder what color we (honeybees) will have.:)

Just re-watch their hospital segment and I spotted Jaerim wore the same pant that he has on in their second meeting and yesterday from 'unkind women' wrap up party..

hmmmn...ali_077.gif

I just noticed that most of other shipper have their blinking heart that represent their fandom color beneath their usernames so i wonder what color we (honeybees) will have.:)

​I'm still waiting by when he will wears his birthday shoes... yoyo118

My curiosity might kill me, hahahahaha... yoyo05

Guest gliazamae

I'm so so so excited for tomorrows episode. I wanna see more of SOlim. I'm particularly excited on their game!

​Can you PM me the links juseyoooo bbuing-bbuing...

I will share with you my online downloader... yoyo10

​already PM you hihi panda-emoticon-69.gif?1292863521

if you want to access the dailymotion vids, you can visit Jane's status feed then you will find the direct link to the video but i can't seem to download it, ottohke? panda-emoticon-21.gif?1292863508

​already PM you hihi panda-emoticon-69.gif?1292863521

if you want to access the dailymotion vids, you can visit Jane's status feed then you will find the direct link to the video but i can't seem to download it, ottohke? panda-emoticon-21.gif?1292863508

Sorry if it doesn't work with you both. Is there anyone who has the same problem? 

Reading what you told, I logged out and even restarted my laptop, and then I played as a random guest, clicking on my avatar on this page, choosing STATUS FEED and the links appeared. I clicked one episode and could see video, but the problem was that I couldn't manage to download it, either, this sometimes happens to my laptop. I had to open Internet Download Manager and everything was OK. I've just downloaded episode 12 successfully.

What about you?

thanks @Jane and solim subbing team..im using phone and just download from google drive..well, the size might be big for my memory card, but who cares..as long as i can watch full hd i dont mind if my phone memory full..and because I save all solim ep on my phone, there is no single picture of mine, so i can watch solim everywhere and everytime i want using my phone,hehe..

(p/s: people who open my phone might think that this phone belong to solim not mine, because my phone full with solim video, pic and gif,crazy me..)

Please try this

EDIT:

@Jane I want to ask, which episode that solim subbers already subs.

Because I already download some, and the link you gave, I cannot open too.

EDIT : I already saw your status feed. too.Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Sorry if it doesn't work with you both. Is there anyone who has the same problem? 

Reading what you told, I logged out and even restarted my laptop, and then I played as a random guest, clicking on my avatar on this page, choosing STATUS FEED and the links appeared. I clicked one episode and could see video, but the problem was that I couldn't manage to download it, either, this sometimes happens to my laptop. I had to open Internet Download Manager and everything was OK. I've just downloaded episode 12 successfully.

What about you?

​can't download it right away from the dailymotion vid but i use an online downloader so it works hehe

really appreciate your effort to sub solim eps with other subbing team and if it's not burdensome, it will be great if you can keep an update for the subbed video on dailymotion hehe

and really thanks to you and solim subbing team! you guys are jjang! please don't get bored panda-emoticon-09.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-35.gif?1292863512

Archived