[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@mizcheesy his hands are at a right place where it should belong. hahaha :P song jaerim's property.

remember, soeun even slap jaerim's butt and graze his pikachu. jaerim too graze her pom pom and touch her butt. its a win win situation. B)

@mizcheesy his hands are at a right place where it should belong. hahaha :P song jaerim's property.

remember, soeun even slap jaerim's butt and graze his pikachu. jaerim too graze her pom pom and touch her butt. its a win win situation. B)

When KSE did she slap his butt? Do I need to go back to watch their episodes? What episode?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they will go to Beijing for Bungee Jump. I want to watch how So Eunnie comfort her husband... I really love the way she comforted Jae Rimmie when they went to ride the air balloon before. This time will she do Jae Rim's wish? 

I love your idea. I really want them do this adventure badly. I would join them on this and wearing bee costume and scream out aloud "WHY DON'T U GUYS GET MARRY ALREADY"

​That's why we love them, they even doesn't care about their image being ruined, hehe

When they sign up for this show, I really think they don't  care too much about their image to some extend. Artists  got to take risk and hope for best that the viewers embrace the new you. That the secret to become better artists. All you guys are the living prove that they done the right thing by joining WGM. Most honeybees can't get enough of them that why we wish everyday is Solim's day.

Guest Suzhini

I love how they call her.....the nation’s wife meets a Real Men contestant. Kim So Eun 

http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/05/11/fashion-faceoff-kim-so-eun-vs-kang-ye-won-in-kwak-hyunjoo-collection-top/  

FASHION FACEOFF: KIM SO EUN VS. KANG YE WON IN KWAK HYUNJOO COLLECTION TOP

Kim So Eun and Kang Ye Won wore the same Kwak Hyunjoo Collection top - but who wore it better?

by kpopbreakMay 11, 2015

Kim So Eun Esquire Magazine February Issue Kang Ye Won Esquire Magazine April Issue 2015

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, 2NE1’s Dara faced Park Shin Hye in the battle of the ruffled Miu Miu crop top. After an intense back and forth, Dara’s fans zoomed in with a vengeance and the idol won with a staggering 87%! For this week’s battle, the nation’s wife meets a Real Men contestant. Kim So Eun and Kang Ye Won wore the same leaky faucet print top from Kwak HyunJoo Collection‘s 2015 Spring/Summer collection.

Kim wore the crop top in the February issue of Esquire. She finished off her look with matching shorts and a midnight blue blazer. Meanwhile, Kang also wore the top in Esquire but for the magazine’s April issue. She coupled the piece with blue jeans, a beige jacket, and beaded accessories.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Kim So Eun

Kim So Eun - Esquire Magazine February Issue 2015

Vs.

Kang Ye Won

Kang Ye Won Esquire Magazine April Issue 2015

Thank you for voting!
Kim So Eun 93.42%  

Kang Ye Won 6.58%  

I truly hate this forum. If I'm not addicted to this hive, I would say see u later. I got no patient for this bullsh....you know what I mean. It gives me so much problem that get hammer smash my laptop like madwoman. 

Can someone post link to unseen video from last episode? Thanks

KSE now got a thing for her man's armpit. Now I want to know why? I'm curious. Can you please enlighten me? What is your next move? Any part of SJR's body you want explore that we haven't seen yet. Maybe his juicy lip. I'm looking forward to it...hehehe...

I always thought temple is place to renew n mediation your mind n body. But somehow Solim always find way to corrupt innocent minds to "B". After seeing our SJR roll in the blanket n KSE ride him, how can anyone not go crazy with their imagination. Now temple will never be same place for me. Shame on our sly Solim.

Dearest honeybees ....

nuguya and work like a cow got me hooked...now there's another epic one...Loose mouth and will ride you later ... This exchange of lines is just so smooth and natural with their Joseon accent... And I really like how he refers her as loose mouth princess... He should know how to deal with that problematic mouth, shouldn't he? Haha....

solim all the BEST!!!

world peace...

Guest zehsillymillie

Just read that Fashion face off article where our Soeunnie is winning by a mile 93.42%........ She is now being hailed as "the Nation's Wife"? WOW!!! Hope it becomes a real title in a few years time. :D

The 'Nation's Wife' make it sounds like So-Eun as South Korea's First Lady hahaha! (≧∇≦)

Wait~! Did Rimmie said before that on an interview he would want to be a Senator?.....

Err...no wait! He wants to be a lawyer ヽ(^。^)丿

I love your idea. I really want them do this adventure badly. I would join them on this and wearing bee costume and scream out aloud "WHY DON'T U GUYS GET MARRY ALREADY"

Jae Rim-For the time we jump until we land, I will do it if you.... 

We will definitely faint if his wish were granted~ XD

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/RinC90/media/Mobile Uploads/vlcsnap-2015-05-14-09h44m34s180_zps13eg0ubr.png.html

Guest lilac109

Annyeong, chinggus!  I'm so happy to be in this forum!  And the interface of soompi has changed, quite pleasing actually.  (although I'm a bit technically challenged so hopefully this will post correctly).  Also, thank you for supporting "Half A Year" (which turned half a year yesterday! #happydance) and all my other SoLim ffs.  Thank you thank you thank you!  I had posted Chapter 44 last night so hopefully you can drop by and check it out.  <3 

Here's a little #TBT for everyone.  I read an old interview of Jae-rim last year for Surplus Princess, two months before meeting So-eun.  I was wondering if he still remembers the words he'd said about "destiny."  ^_^

photo_zpsorkrktma.jpg

Snippets of PD-Nim's interview why she paired Omma and Appa.

(This may be done almost 8 months ago, but everything that she said still holds true up to this time):)

“Song Jae Rim’s sly tone of speech is not a set-up. I thought ‘I have to put him on “WGM”’ after he revealed a completely different image from his drama characters during interviews.”

PD Sun Hye Yoon also expressed her opinion on why the two actors match well: “Although Song Jae Rim is sly, he speaks honestly. He talks in exactly the same way as other 30-year-old men these days.

To add to that, Kim So Eun may be an actress, but she doesn’t have the personality to hold back either, so the two of them seem to fit well together.”

“They’re honest, but I didn’t know they would be this honest."

-------------------------------------------------------

ME: Yes, PD-Nim, they are so honest and do not know the meaning of HOLDING BACK, thus we no longer know what's REEL and REAL because the DEMARCATION LINE has been constantly blurred by their "true-to-life" and BOLD skinship.:sweatingbullets::P:D

Ah, the interesting case of SOLIM. hahah You're right though. The PD did really well matching these two. Having SOLIM on WGM is very refreshing and they definitely put a realistic twist into their virtual marriage. I appreciate their honesty to the show and to each other. Plus, they are both so lovable and addicting. lol 

Archived