[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@NitePanda

SoLim Level 20...

BMG "Unchained Melody"

@bluffky12

I hope you support my un-pervy answer about Level 20, HAHAHAHAHAHA *winks*

@Niel2804

Awwwwww.... I LOVE Beach Couple Photoshoot! But my oppa is better going shirtless or I will make him to, HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know that would be not your answer but i'll support you!!!hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA.... SoLim couple... They're more experience than me so I don't need to teach them anything about the arts of touch, hahahahahahaha... beside that I prefer the classy touch, classy skin-ship, hahahahaha... Well... if you know what I mean... We have to explore before go to the main dish...

SoLim Dessert

Yahhhh!!!SOLIM are very known when it comes to that!!!hahahahaha...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Jae Rim Joins Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won in “Goodbye Mr. Black”

On September 18, a representative from SM C&C revealed to news outlet TV Report, “Song Jae Rim has been confirmed for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Goodbye Mr. Black.’”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” involves a revenge story like that of “The Count of Monte Cristo.” Based on a comic book of the same name, the drama will cover Cha Ji Won (Black)’s tragic story of being betrayed by his friend and his subsequent quest for vengeance. The original comic book was written by Hwang Mi Na.

Song Jae Rim will portray Seo Woo Jin who is the editor-in-chief of a small publishing company. His character boasts impressive credentials as he graduates at the top of his class with a double major in law and mass communication. Apparently, he is an idealist who believes in the power of the public.

As for his co-stars, Lee Jin Wook will act as the titular Mr. Black (Cha Ji Won) who is always optimistic until he gets betrayed by his best friend. Following the betrayal, he focuses on getting revenge. Also interesting is his job as an officer in the UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) for the Navy SEALs. Moon Chae Won’s character Swan is a bit unrefined yet funny and vivacious.

The drama will be helmed by director Lee Chang Min of “Birth of a Beauty” and writer Moon Hee Jung of “I Miss You.”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” will air following “The Village” which will air after “Yong Pal” ends its run.

Are you anticipating this upcoming drama?

Source (1)

Credit to SOOMPI

Song Jae Rim Joins Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won in “Goodbye Mr. Black”

Tweet
LINE it!

On September 18, a representative fromSM C&C revealed to news outlet TV Report, “Song Jae Rim has been confirmed for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Goodbye Mr. Black.’”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” involves a revenge story like that of “The Count of Monte Cristo.” Based on a comic book of the same name, the drama will cover Cha Ji Won (Black)’s tragic story of being betrayed by his friend and his subsequent quest for vengeance. The original comic book was written byHwang Mi Na.

Song Jae Rim will portray Seo Woo Jin who is the editor-in-chief of a small publishing company. His character boasts impressive credentials as he graduates at the top of his class with a double major in law and mass communication. Apparently, he is an idealist who believes in the power of the public.

As for his co-stars, Lee Jin Wook will act as the titular Mr. Black (Cha Ji Won) who is always optimistic until he gets betrayed by his best friend. Following the betrayal, he focuses on getting revenge. Also interesting is his job as an officer in the UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) for the Navy SEALs.Moon Chae Won’s character Swan is a bit unrefined yet funny and vivacious.

The drama will be helmed by directorLee Chang Min of “Birth of a Beauty” and writer Moon Hee Jung of “I Miss You.”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” will air following “The Village” which will air after “Yong Pal” ends its run.

Source (1)

On September 18, a representative from SM C&C revealed to news outlet TV Report, “Song Jae Rim has been confirmed for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Goodbye Mr. Black.’”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” involves a revenge story like that of “The Count of Monte Cristo.” Based on a comic book of the same name, the drama will cover Cha Ji Won (Black)’s tragic story of being betrayed by his friend and his subsequent quest for vengeance. The original comic book was written by Hwang Mi Na.

As for his co-stars, Lee Jin Wook will act as the titular Mr. Black (Cha Ji Won) who is always optimistic until he gets betrayed by his best friend. Following the betrayal, he focuses on getting revenge. Also interesting is his job as an officer in the UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) for the Navy SEALs. Moon Chae Won’s character Swan is a bit unrefined yet funny and vivacious.

The drama will be helmed by director Lee Chang Min of “Birth of a Beauty” and writer Moon Hee Jung of “I Miss You.”

Source (1)

Credit to SOOMPI

impressive credentials!!!hahahahaha but i want him to be the Bad Guy!!!

Source (1)

Credit to SOOMPI

I want him to be cocky, cold-blooded, chauvinist type! Hahahahahaha....

Source (1)

Credit to SOOMPI

I want him to be cocky, cold-blooded, chauvinist type! Hahahahahaha....

hahahahaha...that would be another great role for him...as long as he will not play a School Boy it would be fine with me!!!:D

Moon Chae Won Gets Two Goodbye Mr. Black Male Leads in Lee Jin Wook and Song Jae Rim

Posted on September 18, 2015 by ockoala

sodsjds.jpg

This has been a good week for Moon Chae Won, in the span of days she got not just one but two male costars for her upcoming SBSdrama Goodbye Mr. Black, and even better is that neither is a losing proposition. Talk about win-win for Ms. Moon. Lee Jin Wook isn’t letting one stinker of an SBS drama dissuade him from doing another drama for the network again, and really who can fault him for wanting to just move on from the PPL-laden mess that was The Time I Loved You. He’ll be the titular Mr. Black to Moon Chae Won’s sweet healing leading lady in this revenge noir manhwa adapted into a K-drama.

One thing I like a lot about Lee Jin Wook is his diversity in choosing dramas and roles, just taking his last three dramas he did sageuk withThe Three Musketeers, time-travel intensity inNine: Nine Times Travels, and even tried his best to make a half-baked romance drama work in The TIme I Loved You. Add to it turning into the K-drama version of The Count of Monte Cristo, and I’d say it’s going to be interesting to see him bring the angry bitter intensity. Luckily his character is fated to meet the right girl to help him work through his demons, and maybe even lend a helping hand to his revenge plot.

sodks_1.jpg

sofis.jpg

In addition to Lee Jin Wook joining Goodbye Mr. Black, the drama is in talks with Song Jae Rim as the second male lead and he’s positively considering the role. It’s a high profile prime time drama, and with his rising recognition thanks to his stint in We Got Married, this would be a drama with solid potential to join. Lee Jin Wook’s character is a Navy Seal Team member that conducts underwater demolition missions, and one day he’s cruelly betrayed by his best friend and loses everything. He decides to get revenge and pretend marries Moon Chae Won’s character to further his plan, but her rough and tumble but optimistic personality helps heal his emotional wounds. Song Jae Rim is playing the editor of a small magazine publication who likes writing positive articles and believes in the power of the masses over the power of the law to get justice. He’s got all the attractive features but isn’t interested in women and focuses on his career.

credits to koalasplayground 

@innasalvatore

So, jaerim's character name in this drama is "Seo Woo Jin" ? soeun's co-star in Liar Game Lee Sang Yoon character's name is "Ha Woo Jin" hahah .. same-different, huh?

don't mind this post haha. i'm just making a chain in solim land keke. and LSY also became a cameo in UW, right? haha what a small world for solim :P 

@innasalvatore

So, jaerim's character name in this drama is "Seo Woo Jin" ? soeun's co-star in Liar Game Lee Sang Yoon character's name is "Ha Woo Jin" hahah .. same-different, huh?

don't mind this post haha. i'm just making a chain in solim land keke. and LSY also became a cameo in UW, right? haha what a small world for solim :P 

everything are connected to the 2 of them!!!hahahahaha....you can never stop FATE!!!hahahahaha

Moon Chae Won Gets Two Goodbye Mr. Black Male Leads in Lee Jin Wook and Song Jae Rim

Posted on September 18, 2015 by ockoala

This has been a good week for Moon Chae Won, in the span of days she got not just one but two male costars for her upcoming SBSdrama Goodbye Mr. Black, and even better is that neither is a losing proposition. Talk about win-win for Ms. Moon. Lee Jin Wook isn’t letting one stinker of an SBS drama dissuade him from doing another drama for the network again, and really who can fault him for wanting to just move on from the PPL-laden mess that was The Time I Loved You. He’ll be the titular Mr. Black to Moon Chae Won’s sweet healing leading lady in this revenge noir manhwa adapted into a K-drama.

One thing I like a lot about Lee Jin Wook is his diversity in choosing dramas and roles, just taking his last three dramas he did sageuk withThe Three Musketeers, time-travel intensity inNine: Nine Times Travels, and even tried his best to make a half-baked romance drama work in The TIme I Loved You. Add to it turning into the K-drama version of The Count of Monte Cristo, and I’d say it’s going to be interesting to see him bring the angry bitter intensity. Luckily his character is fated to meet the right girl to help him work through his demons, and maybe even lend a helping hand to his revenge plot.

In addition to Lee Jin Wook joining Goodbye Mr. Black, the drama is in talks with Song Jae Rim as the second male lead and he’s positively considering the role. It’s a high profile prime time drama, and with his rising recognition thanks to his stint in We Got Married, this would be a drama with solid potential to join. Lee Jin Wook’s character is a Navy Seal Team member that conducts underwater demolition missions, and one day he’s cruelly betrayed by his best friend and loses everything. He decides to get revenge and pretend marries Moon Chae Won’s character to further his plan, but her rough and tumble but optimistic personality helps heal his emotional wounds. Song Jae Rim is playing the editor of a small magazine publication who likes writing positive articles and believes in the power of the masses over the power of the law to get justice. He’s got all the attractive features but isn’t interested in women and focuses on his career.

credits to koalaplayground 

The F*ct Enemy HUH ? HAHAHAHA Good Job Jae Rim Ssi, you should tell them how to write and publish an article, not a trash like the F*ct

PS : Sorry for my Rant kkkkkkk

A honeybee chinggu just told me that he read on Weibo that Jaerim's gonna act as a professional tat doesn't have interest in woman... woo B)B)

He is a perfect guy and a boss of a magazine company tat writes good news for the society :phew::phew:

yoyo125yoyo125yoyo125

Errrr... It means he will be a gay?

yoyo124yoyo124yoyo124

OH MY GOAT....!!!!

yoyo174

I'm dead!

eyyyy you just remind me of this meme that I hate the most.. Kekeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKaqfY3m86R5qR-bHyvDkthat would be a big waste of a very handsome, romantic, sly, cute, effortlessly adorKable namja in this world.. Sollma. Never in a milion years.. Haha.. His electricity around So Eun is so on high voltage, he won't be able to show it if he's gay.. Xixi

I will never give him my blessing even if it's just as a character in a drama.. He is too manly of a man, I don't think he could pull that kinda role off evnthough he's a good actor.. Hahaa.. Who am I anyway.. Just a fangirl

So proud of uri Rimmie.  He will finally be on SBS, I have been praying hard for this.  

Now to pray hard for uri KSE, who has not appeared on any SBS production. Who knows? She might just clinch a role in Goodbye Mr Black too!

Saranghae Honeybees, Saranghae Solim!

@innasalvatore

It would be daebak if his character name SEO Kang Joon, HAHAHAHAHA....

tumblr_inline_np7e81gmFj1qz9nuy_500.jpg

And the REACTIONS of Song Jae Rim cast into "Goodbye Mr Black" will be like this!

tumblr_inline_nuq9zdKwra1qz9nuy_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nuq9zju4V41qz9nuy_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nuq9zv2hne1qz9nuy_500.jpg

Everyone shocked... Surprise.... coz unpredicted...

meanwhile me...

*pray*

Hope Song Jae Rim is doing well! Ameen!!!

all pictures credit to dramatroll

@_sofie_
     Thank you very much for reminding us. I know I am one of those who break the rules but I swear it is beyond my knowledge coz my laptop are not responding properly. That is why I double click it. I want to delete it but it is hard. Not like the other fan page it was easy but on this thread it was hard. Maybe I will ask my son how to delete the double post. Sorry for I am not familiar w/ this technology but I try my best. I learned to use the computer because of Solim couple. I asked my sons to teach me and make an account for me. Little by little I've learn but not all. If you will see my username it was very long coz my other son was the one who made it. I want to change it but my mind tells me it was okay not to change it. I will always put in mind what have you said, the rules on this thread. Again thank you my dear.

@ dilathedoctor
     I was laughing on your post showing Solim tongue. Dila the doctor ka nga. But the dila is best when you have usog. hahaha.

@ crazyasian73
     I can't remember if you are the one who said that I was offended. I know all of us was friendly and if someone made mistake it was right to correct them to know they made a mistake. But I was not offended by anyone here. I am always happy spazzing on this thread.
     I am also happy for comforting me and send a good messages about them.  Love love this thread. 

@ To all other honeybees. 
     I am happy accepting every honeybees opinion. Always correct me. Let us all pray for our Solim couple to have all the projects they want. And if God's will let's pray for them to be together in the future. Oh! I really miss them embracing each other.
Let us be friend forever like Solimfinity and beyond.

Archived