[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

"Solim First Time Ever" series

45. Don't listen to them!

While they were waiting for the dishes, Jaerim asked how other people see Soeun's characters

005RnbUwgw1evpif0ehe2j31hc0u042w.jpg

Soeun said she read through all the comments on WGM fan page

005RnbUwgw1evpif2217kj31hc0u00xn.jpg

"Kim Soeun is tough." "Kim Soeun is scary."

005RnbUwgw1evpif37bp4j31hc0u0776.jpg

"Kim Soeun likes drinking very much."

005RnbUwgw1evpif3v5wvj31hc0u0jv5.jpg

Jaerim: "Don't listen to those words that hurt you!" (This is parody of Kim Joongguk scene in "X-man" show with Yoon Eunhye)

005RnbUwgw1evpif60qs9j31hc0u0aeb.jpg

Even the MC were screaming together with Soeun from this cheesiness

005RnbUwgw1evpif8erelj31hc0u0djs.jpg

and fingers curled...

005RnbUwgw1evpifp06nij31hc0u0q6r.jpg

As usual, a better view can be offered by gif

005RnbUwgw1evpifyilmvg30dc07gnpe.gif

especially the reactions of Eric Nam and Jinyoung

005RnbUwgw1evpigl6xylg30dc07gnpe.gif

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blacklilie

Hi honeybees! It's been a while~ I hope I am not that late to greet 
Happy 1 year anniversary Solim!!! 

bxATtYo.gif?1

Happy 1 year anniversary Honeybees! 

A fan met Jaerim tonight during his drama filming

8Mya7uhc7.jpg

and it's a Solim fan :D

Remember DC Gall's gift to Solim for their 200days anniversary?
11849830_1494717164177744_499981817_n.jp

Jaerim signed DC Gall's Solim 200 Days commemorative message book and wrote his "thank you" twice on it. (Did he write the other one for KSE? or is he really that thankful to Solim fans? Must be both :D ) 
It's really nice to hear something again from DC Solimers, especially during Solim's 1 year anniversary.  I hope we can still hear news from each other for the next 49years to infinity 

Ve88Wcj.jpg

------

Photos of Jaerim filming "Pounding Spike" last Aug 30
11377861_676984605769523_263443073_n.jpg

11899724_1755714147989544_2120458024_n.j
11373982_892906197450658_2080928208_n.jpmore pics here ~>https://instagram.com/ppdr2/

@hergurlc

That is a wonderful dream with a great write up! I'm soooo gonna keep that article of yours and repost it when that dream becomes reality, one fine day :-)

@magicmione

Thanks! Those Olla's mini me with red and blue ribbons...are they gifts from the fans? Of all the colours, why red and blue ribbons? Why? :-P

@blacklilie

It has been awhile since u dropped by. Welcome back. I miss u. And i'm sure most of us miss u too. Thanks for the updates. I love seeing jaerim's bareface without those thick bb cream. He looks at ease and happy with his upcoming webdrama. He's looking fine and fit :-D

Anyway, i'm all giddy when I saw your post on solim's signed 200 days anniversary book. That date...12th September 2015...did he purposely signed it today in conjunction with the 1st solim anniversary celebration? Well, of course, he remembers! It's jaerim, the meticulous guy whom soeun adores. Aaawwww....my feels, I just can't....<3<3<3

Hope its not late... special question of the day for the 1st year anniversary of solim couple

1. From 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest... how do you miss the solim couple?

2 what are the things that you do to overcome your craving for solim couple?

3。 Of all the scene of solim couple in wgm what is the scene that your not getting tired to rewatch it again.

4. If given chance to say your 1st anniversary message in front of them what will be your message

On personal note:belated happy birthday @peace79 and @hyuklover who didnt change your username in asianfanfic thank you for your comments in my 1st fanfic and to all honeybees who read my fanfic kumapta.

@renvic

Aaaww....u r back with the questions of the day! :-D

Ok, mine would be:

1. My point is 10. If I can go beyond that I will. How do I miss them? Unexplainable. It's like a big empty hole in my heart :'(

2. I watch their videos daily. I select the episodes/scenes based on my mood.

3. I love all their scenes together but the ones that I always keep going back to are epi 1, epi 22, and the final epi. The other fave scenes are their conversations in the hot air balloon, the allure photoshoot, the wedding planning, their first dinner at the steakhouse, the hospital scenes...there are just too many. I can't choose.

4. "Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, look no further. Your soulmate is right in front of u. U've got the blessings from the whole Solim fandom all around the world. Saranghae! Oh, and please visit solim soompi thread and give a shoutout to us over there. Please drop a few lines to the honeybees that have worked hard to raise funds for your Plan Korea Project. It would meant a lot to them. Saranghae!" *wink* 

P/s: The regrets of not mentioning the honeybees during our encounter with jaerim last may still haunts me. Mianhae. :-S :'(

Hope its not late... special question of the day for the 1st year anniversary of solim couple

3。 Of all the scene of solim couple in wgm what is the scene that your not getting tired to rewatch it again.

4. If given chance to say your 1st anniversary message in front of them what will be your message

On personal note:belated happy birthday @peace79 and @hyuklover who didnt change your username in asianfanfic thank you for your comments in my 1st fanfic and to all honeybees who read my fanfic kumapta.

@renvic, Yayy! thanks for bringing back questions of the day

1) ehemm, 200M?

i would have thought i'd  become a crazy obsessive person if i didn't know there are other people here, feeling the same way i do about them. it's crazy how two people-just living their own life millions of miles away- can effect my mood with one single word or action about each other, it's crazy how i miss them more every day. i couldn't bring myself to write any greeting on their anniversary here , because i was sad that we heard nothing from them about it, like there's actually nothing between them  and i keep having expectations just because of my own delusions.:(

2) watching every watchable k-drama out there, to fill the emptiness,but every  one of them still reminds me of Solim,

reading this thread every day (thanx for all the updaters:wub:!),getting a second twitter acount (open fangirling can hurt my professional career ),just to cyber-stalk everything and everyone related to Solim

watching random solim episodes everyday

3) Hard to choose, eehmm, their first dinner at the stakehouse , i love their open conversations there

4) if given the chance, i think i wanted a closure, because not knowing kills me, even if they don't have real feelings for each other, i would like to know it, so that i can move on 

PS: could you post a link for your fanfic please , i missed it and i would love to read it.

@renvic, answers to your questions of the day:

1. Of course 10 out of 10

2. I've been doing the Solim First Time Ever series so I have rewatch every episode and make screen caps and gifs and posting everyday.

3. I like the bungee jump scene most. Would be even happier if they go skydiving later.

4. Get marry for real, don't hesitate!

Guest blacklilie

[YOU MUST READ THIS UPDATE!] haha~

Because I failed coming here on time and wasn't able to prepare something for Solim's first year anniversary, I'll just give an update about Jaerim, the food truck and 1st yr anniversary~ 

Today's fanaccount from Solim218.
He just edited his caption into a more detailed one, so I'll just translate what he wrote, as well as the comments

ppdr2: "I got Jaelim's autograph on this book... To Solim fans, Jaelim said he made a snack car (food truck) reservation at Churro-king and waited, but there's a problem with the filming set schedule and so on.. It's a bit shame though, but at least he tried!!! Also he remembered and told me about Solim couple's 1st year anniversary. I am really really grateful to you, Jaelim-ah~~ Also he said its cheering him up that there are fans who always support him, He's  like an angel #소림 #solim
and he said that he has received all of the Gallery's presents. "

Comments:
habi4ela:
OMG!!! Dae to the bak!! Congrats

habi4ela: I thank both of you and Jaelim, for you asked him for me, and Jaelim for remembering that.

_aeri0329: BRO NICE!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB...NAILED IT(Daebak)^^

---END

I KNEW IT! He's planning to send the Churro truck again~ xD
Oh well~ at least he remembered and he tried. That's all that matters right? :) 

Thanks  @luvsushi I definitely miss the forum and honeybees! Happy Solim 1yr anniversary 

hye renvic,been missing your trivia questions...

1)are you sure 10 is the highest??can i go beyond that??cause im really reallyreally really miss solim like crazy..everyday im watching solim ep back and their fmv..

xQ5vpPl.gif

2)seriously, i cant overcome my craving for solim..unless they get married and have triplets..hehehe...well,for the time being, im lurking in this thread,sometimes doing fmv and im glad I have my chatting group,so we just talking solim everyday,24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks..and lastly, im searching and reading solim fanfics...in the meantime,im just like zombie who always craving for solim...

giphy.gif

3)is there a scenes that are boring??im never getting tired to see them..even 1 seconds is very worthy.actually,it is not enough..im planning to rob solim tapes at mbc...hehehe...

giphy.gif

4)thanks for being yourself and bring happiness to me...and lastly, please get married and have triplets, so we can see you guys at superman return or oh my baby..hehe...with the stripes clothes

tumblr_nmda1e4MJD1rwog7ro1_500.gif

tumblr_nbw61zbjxL1th35rso9_r1_250.gif

minkookdancing_zps93dbc6d2.gif

*gif not mine..credit to the owner

*personal note/reply...

seriously your fanfics is the best..please write more of solim ff...its really matching solim style...good works

@renvic

Thank you very much..hehehe..glad to see your question of the day..i thought you already stop from continue your weekly routine....hehehehe

My answer are:

1)-ofcoz 10...actually I cant give any rate for how much I miss SOLIM..its not to be count...no doubt...

2)-Everytime I always come here to make sure I didn't miss anything about solim.I also keep playing solim cut & fmv..

3)-My favourite episodes are 4 , 11 & 22 coz it's meaningful for me..episode 4 coz it's the first episode drag me to start knowing about SOLIM...episode 11 coz I love fitting wedding dress scene.I'm feel touching & happy when I saw Jaerim speechless with KSE beauty...raw & sweet...episode 22 coz it look like a turning point..to the better or worst..Glad that everything is ok & SOLIM with the loyal honeybees become stronger...

4)-If I have that opportunity , I can say..Hi SOLIM I one of your honeybees from soompi..I always give my support to you..I dont care if both of you keep playing hide & seek but please tell me the truth , are you try to hide something from us?please share with us as your shipper.....

[YOU MUST READ THIS UPDATE!] haha~

Because I failed coming here on time and wasn't able to prepare something for Solim's first year anniversary, I'll just give an update about Jaerim, the food truck and 1st yr anniversary~ 

Today's fanaccount from Solim218.
He just edited his caption into a more detailed one, so I'll just translate what he wrote, as well as the comments

ppdr2: "I got Jaelim's autograph on this book... To Solim's fan, Jaelim said he made a snack car (food truck) reservation at Churro-king and waited, but there was a problem with the schedules and so on.. It's a bit shame though, but at least he tried!!! Also he remembered and told me about Solim couple's 1st year anniversary. I am really really grateful to you, Jaelim-ah~~ Also he said its cheering him up that there are fans who always support him, He's  like an angel #소림 #solim
and he said that he has received all of the Gallery's presents. "

Comments:
habi4ela:
OMG!!! Dae to the bak!! Congrats

habi4ela: I thank both of you and Jaelim, for you asked him for me, and Jaelim for remembering that.

_aeri0329: BRO NICE!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB...NAILED IT(Daebak)^^

---END

I KNEW IT! He's planning to send the Churro truck again~ xD
Oh well~ at least he remembered and he tried. That's all that matters right? :) 

Thanks  @luvsushi I definitely miss the forum and honeybees! Happy Solim 1yr anniversary 

omomo,thanks @blacklilie for the updates..now we know jaerim already tried it,its not his fault..its a good news for us,thanks again..

Stopping by to thank everyone for enjoying the faux article I wrote! :)  I also have a follow up article to that one which I will post up in "November" (haha I know, I know, it's 2 months away...mian! I just want to correlate it to Solim's special days). Hope you all look forward to it too. 

dc5a98f4-6127-4a08-8fac-0e35cdaa94c9_zps

@blacklilie Thank you for the update! I think it has put many Solim fans including me at ease knowing that Jaerim indeed took the effort to send a food truck to Soeun. Though unfortunate it didn't work out, I'm just glad he tried and kept his promise as he always does. :wub:

Happy Shipping!!! <3

@blacklilie

Thank you very much for your kindnesss..your updating about SJR absolutely we are waiting for..It's prove that Song Jae Rim never forget his words....

THE MAN WHO ALWAYS KEEP HIS PROMISES...

Atleast he try but what can he did if the lucky it's not belongs to him at that moment..It's ok It's Jaerim..

I'm very happy as the SOLIM shipper to hear that Song Jae Rim always be Kim So Eun 's side...Love Is You.....:-)

Forgot to vote for the past 2 days...too excited with the election .. lol..

2 meaningful  dates had passed  and wish for more meaningful  date to celebrate... ^_^....

Solim luv...

Archived