[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Happy Solim's 1st anniversary! Hope this anniversary will continue not only 50 years, but until forever.. So, I hope we can celebrate Song babies's birthday as well.. Hehehe

2015-09-11%2006.09.45_zpsb3xtqm0l.jpg

Ps : I'm so happy to be part of solim honeybees. I'd got so many friends in this thread expecially my WP group, @Lilysyam @Nur_Yana @suekasih @luvsushi @ummi @_sofie_  @hyuklover_eida @foxysnap @peace79 @cruncyroll 

Thanks to uri capt @innasalvatore and her b team(hehe), her partner in crime @Niel2804 , uri translators whether in korean or chinese, uri gif , fmv, poster makers, and last but not least, to SOLIM Honeybees that stay strong shipping  SONG JAERIM and KIM SOEUN to be together until whenever and forever. 

SOLIMFINITY :wub:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOLIM

Thanks to become a pretty couple for us

Thanks for every sweet memory you made for us

We hope you both meet in same project in the future

Be health, Keep Smile and Hope God match you as Real Couple in Real Life

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEYBEES

Like SOLIM our friendship remain strong even after Solim ended their stint

Thanks for stay in this ship thou outsider laughing to us

Thanks for keep your coolness despite haters comment

Thanks for regularity visit this thread and posting about Solim News

to @crazyasian73  @qilajue thnks for not bothering with my trash post (my post is not important actually)

WGM1101-header.jpg

HAPPY SOLIM DAY ^^

Pict credit to owner

Good Morning Honeybee, Happy First Anniversary to our  Solim couple, it been a year for me to ship this couple trough all up and down with you guys and i am happy this ship still sailing proudly because of you guys . For me Solim means a lot to me, because of solim, i meet a lot of friends trough this thread which share the same interest with me. I am active as a lurker lately but i never miss to read this thread every day. To My WP Group i can't wait to meet you guys on this Coming Nov  SARANG HEA....

To solim we hope that you always be happy

We Hope that you meet again in other project

We hope that both of you successful in whatever you do and please take care of your health 

We really hope that your destiny  to be together forever.

To Uri regular Honeybees in this thread, thank you so much for being here all the time, capt inna, Niel, Crazy Unnie, axiseeu, dilathedoctor, ros unnie, Lovely Alain,   to keep this thread alive. Sorry i can mention all you name here but i really appreciate you guys.....To all likers thank you so much for constantly click like icon for our posting, Although some of you barely post anything but you means a lot to us.  Thank You HONEYBEES. 

tumblr_nk30gzGKzN1twiakpo2_r1_500.jpg

credit to Hergurlc for the pic.

EARLY MORNING (5 HOURS AGO)

Pia: “INNAAAAA WAKE UP!!!”

Inna: *Yawn* “Can’t you just shut up and jump to the sea?”

Pia: “Sure. After you WAKE UP! Yoooohhhhhhooooooooo”

Inna: “Just leave me alone!!!”

Pia: “C’mon, it’s Solim couple 1st anniversary,”

Inna: “So..?”

Pia: “I don’t know… Just write something, create MV, sketches or Meme,”

Inna: *Yawn*

Pia: “DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY DUCK!”

Inna: “*sigh*

Pia: “Okay, if you’re that lazy why don’t you just take off your clothes and dance crazily,”

Inna: “I will strip if SoLim strip. I even will take off my panty too,”

Mom: “PIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHY YOUR SISTER WANTS TO STRIP HERSELF?????”

Happy 1st anniversary, SoLim couple... cici12

tumblr_nhprdngGm51u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhprdngGm51u2tqwbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhprbqcCuL1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Source: http://newsculture.heraldcorp.com/sub_read.html?uid=61828&section=sc155

20150910221716372682301_20150910222121_0

Another article released by today wrote about Kim So Eun departure from TSWWTN drama but used "SoLim" as their article's photo. I don't think I'm that crazy since yesterday I keep on found same articles with SoLim couple photo. I guess those journalist-nim is really testing my patience, hahahahahahaha... But let's take the positive side, even SoLim left WGM those people are still remembering them as couple... uuuuhhh ooohhhhh.... Please don't tell me those people are Honeybees undercover, hahahahaha

이를 접한 네티즌들은 "밤선비 김소은, 송재림도 출연하면 좋았겠다" "밤선비 김소은 마지막촬영 아쉬워" "밤선비 김소은, 은근히 섹시하다" 등의 반응을 보였다. 
Upon watching this (episode), the netizens responded among other "It would have been nice if Night Scholar's KSE and SJR act (together)" (I feel you!!) "Night Scholar's KSE's final shooting, feeling empty" "Night Scholar's KSE,subtly sexy".

(Source: http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201509/dh20150910111206139020.htm; Translation by ME)

Sorry to cut it.

Thank you for translate the article @XXXlatebloomerXXX

And, 200M off course we would like to see So Eun and Jae Rim in drama together...

Kim So Eun and TVXQ’s Changmin Pose Together as They Wrap Up “Scholar Who Walks The Night”

Kim So Eun and TVXQ’s Changmin Pose Together as They Wrap Up “Scholar Who Walks The Night”

Actress Kim So Eun released a picture of herself posing with her costar TVXQ’s Changmin.

She posted a photo of them together on her Instagram account with a comment, “Goodbye, Changmin, Yoon and Hye Ryung of ‘Scholar Who Walks the Night.’” In the photo, Kim So Eun is holding Changmin’s arm with both of them making the “V” sign with their hands.

Changmin played the role of Lee Yoon who becomes the King of Joseon, and Kim So Eun played the role of Choi Hye Ryung who becomes Lee Yoon’s wife.

The last episode of “Scholar Who Walks the Night” aired on September 10.

Have you been watching this drama? Are you sad “Scholar Who Walks the Night” end?

Source (1)

Credit SOOMPI

News clip of Kim So-Eun and other cast arriving for TSWWTN afterparty

Source: stardailynews

Happy First Anniversary to our Solim couple

There are two big days in any LOVE STORY:

The day you meet the girl of your dreams

tumblr_nclexhHAvc1qbh321o4_250.giftumblr_nclexhHAvc1qbh321o3_250.gif

tumblr_nclexhHAvc1qbh321o5_r1_250.giftumblr_nclexhHAvc1qbh321o6_r1_250.gif

And the day you MARRY her.

gifs cr.to owner.

Thanks @SihaeSL :) 

I'm sorry, i have to quote this gifs.

This is my ultimate favourite moment among all the beautiful moments they had together.

She knows him, but surprisingly, not vice-versa :sweatingbullets:

He was actually on her mind. 

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2015.jpg

Hhhmmm...but i'm not that sure about that 38%. Should have been 20% instead, right? :D

But he was all......... clueless about her. Kekeke! :D:D:D

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2014.jpg

The awkward 5 seconds silence and Jaerim's GENUINE reaction when he stares soeun is just priceless.

And his sincere, heartfelt reply to soeun's question, "You're pretty" was simply magical. It comes straight from his heart with no hesitation.

Well, all i can say, he ws mesmerized by her beauty. It was indeed love at the first sight :wub:

And for the 9 months after (and beyond), it has become love at every sights :wub:

love%20at%20first%20sight%20quote.jpg

Archived