[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizcheesy

When it comes to explosive chemistry, nothing beats the ORIGINAL:wub:

thanks chingus at vk.cm/ltecouplesoilm:)

When it comes to explosive chemistry, nothing beats the ORIGINAL:wub:

thanks chingus at vk.cm/ltecouplesoilm:)

​somehow, i feel like pdnim try to duplicate our solim with the new couples, the cheesiness, the fun, like everything.. that's why i feel no other couple can beat solim cause they are the original. 

Guest mizcheesy

​somehow, i feel like pdnim try to duplicate our solim with the new couples, the cheesiness, the fun, like everything.. that's why i feel no other couple can beat solim cause they are the original. 

​Chingu, as they say, "imitation is the highest form of flattery", but since it is a variety show, the production staff must not serve us with the same "dish"" because we can only take so much cheese if they come from Appa  himself. Otherwise, viewers might soon need to control their gag reflex.

Variety is the name of the game. Cheese/s in any form, taste and color are still the same. Should I dare say that they are just the "same dogs with different collars". I hope that their creative juices are not running dry already:P

just finishing watching wgm eng subs with all couples..what more can i say,now i know why i like solim couple a lot..

just my POV, but i would like to say that the last wgm couple is the best matching couple that wgm staff made..yura-jonghyun, jinyoung-min oppa and jaerim-soeun...

Guest rose78

Hello pipz!!!!!thanks God I made It through....this is my 20x open the temporary forum...coz every time I open it says Soompi is unavailable  ..hard to access ...miss the old house...

Any eng sub guys?!...sorry so many pages to be read later.....

For me solim is solim... Don't care what people said as long as solim is happy....

Like I said before if you dont like to watch them dont  bothered  or waste ur time ....aigoo cant understand people ...

Guest Littlemisspent

Just watched the Eng Sub! Sadly, the video didn't play so smoothly on my end. Other than Kshownow, are there any other sites that subs WGM?

In any case, this latest episode is definitely one of my TOP favourites. I say, TOP coz every new episode is my favourite but this one is one of the best! I find it interesting that there are some who view the episode negatively, especially towards So Eun. I mean, come on, Jae Rim hardly treats So Eun like a delicate flower! I recall a moment many episodes back when Jae Rim held So Eun in a headlock in front of the 5urprise guys and I was honestly quite shocked - it was different from his previous attempts to hug her and was much more aggressive for a man to do to a girl. But So Eun took it well and I gathered from there that this kind of rough play must have been normal for them then already though PD-nim probably was worried and did not show them (Uncut episodes anyone???).

So to come back to the latest episode, I think there were a lot of beautiful smiles between them, a lot of laughter and a lot of physical action! They both give as much as they take from each other and we should not try to single out one of their actions without taking into account the other things that came before or after. If So Eun kicked him, Jae Rim also overpowered her and sat on her body. If she pushed him to the ground, he had also sat on her like a toilet bowl. Give and take. Push and Pull. Ying and Yang. They go together so well! Aigoo.

Maybe we all have different ideas of what defines a loving relationship but this is a variety show. I sure am enjoying our Solim couple for what they bring to us on our screens every Saturday. Well, perhaps I wouldn't mind a more sweet and romantic break between the both of them coz keeping up with all that energy for Solim must be tiring. One of my favourite parts in this episode was when Jae Rim lay his head down on So Eun's lap and looked like a baby. For a guy who exuded so much masculine charm when we first knew him, I think it is testament to how much he trusts and feels comfortable with So Eun to be like that with her.

Aigoo. I wasn't planning on ranting like this here. I just really feel that we should just enjoy the show, discover the B in us and spazz. Life would be so much easier for everyone. 

Now, I am going to go off to my Lulu Land and think how playful our couple must be when they are off-cameras... :wub:

Aigoo I end up watching eng sub another rd.. n noticed another one! (Se was the one who suggested taking pic at cherry tree) 8. Se dislike jr that she kept taking selcas of themselves n jr.. so she can voodoo!! voodoo pls pls falling in love w jr pls b impossible!!

I ve no prob accessing temp hive but my keyboard doesn't auto appear when I type in comment box.. and each time I press 'enter' for new line, letters doesn't appear when I type nxt line.. But i stil post so many today hahahha

Guest Suzhini

Hello pipz!!!!!thanks God I made It through....this is my 20x open the temporary forum...coz every time I open it says Soompi is unavailable  ..hard to access ...miss the old house...

Any eng sub guys?!...sorry so many pages to be read later.....

For me solim is solim... Don't care what people said as long as solim is happy....

Like I said before if you dont like to watch them dont  bothered  or waste ur time ....aigoo cant understand people ...

Here's a little wet Rimmie from UW ep 20;

isn't he the sexiest without make up n everything?

ıs that why soeunnie wants to wash him so badly?

can u blame her?

gif from: dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com

rewatching ep 33 for nth time and when watching the next week preview, i will expect 'some' comments, such as:-

a)how dare soeun wash jaerims back in the middle of the night with cold water..such a tortureous couple, how could soeun dont think how cold jaerim felt..poor jaerim

b)what did she do that jaerims abs turn red??did she kick until it become red??or did she rubs chillie paper there??

c) how dare soeun force jaerim to lift her on his shoulder??did she jump on it??give carrot??how rude soeun to treat jaerim like an animal...did she stuff the carrot with wasabi/garlic/mustard or dirt???eeuuwww, gross...

d)they go horse riding??see, they dont like each other, they are not romantic..how come the ride seperately??soeun must dislike jaerim that she ride the horse separately..did soeun like horse more than jaerim??

e)soeun.said jaerim, saranghae???wgm staff just edit to make it looks like confession..maybe jaerim force soeun to say it with gun behind her...look at her face, not happy at all..just fake..

f)hand kiss??see, they will not do lip kissing..soeun really will not give it because she hate jaerim...

*sarcastic* hahahahaha...wgm just have to pull this couple, damage jaerim status..on and so on..

well, honeybees...just prepare yourself with this kinda reaction for next week, hahahahah...the cycle will begin for every episode airing...

rewatching ep 33 for nth time and when watching the next week preview, i will expect 'some' comments, such as:-

a)how dare soeun wash jaerims back in the middle of the night with cold water..such a tortureous couple, how could soeun dont think how cold jaerim felt..poor jaerim

b)what did she do that jaerims abs turn red??did she kick until it become red??or did she rubs chillie paper there??

c) how dare soeun force jaerim to lift her on his shoulder??did she jump on it??give carrot??how rude soeun to treat jaerim like an animal...did she stuff the carrot with wasabi/garlic/mustard or dirt???eeuuwww, gross...

d)they go horse riding??see, they dont like each other, they are not romantic..how come the ride seperately??soeun must dislike jaerim that she ride the horse separately..did soeun like horse more than jaerim??

e)soeun.said jaerim, saranghae???wgm staff just edit to make it looks like confession..maybe jaerim force soeun to say it with gun behind her...look at her face, not happy at all..just fake..

f)hand kiss??see, they will not do lip kissing..soeun really will not give it because she hate jaerim...

*sarcastic* hahahahaha...wgm just have to pull this couple, damage jaerim status..on and so on..

well, honeybees...just prepare yourself with this kinda reaction for next week, hahahahah...the cycle will begin for every episode airing...

​Hahaahahhaa!

That one almost killed me

ROFL:D:D:D

​Hahaahahhaa!

That one almost killed me

ROFL:D:D:D

hahaha...thanks for laughing...i just mean horse the animal, dont misinterperate it,hehe :P ..if @renvic will do some trivia and ask question regarding solim episode, i might just listing some 'good' and 'nice' comment that we will receive based on the next preview..well, for honeybees preparation..hahaha

Guest mizcheesy

@kiwkiw3 said:

@mizcheesy anyeoooooooooooooong team leader.........how are you??? miss you....... solim should ride that swing like this...........

Reveal hidden contents

I put it there hahaha

------------------------------

@kiwkiw3 oppa, i just finished backreading all the posts and I saw this. You naughty, naughty boy, how I missed you too:P I badly wanted to expose that "hidden treasure" of a picture but i really am afraid of dinosaursxD. we really are of the same brain wavelength, thus we understand each other so well when it comes to our dear SOLIM's need for skin to skin contacts and i love you for that:P

Anyway, here's another reason why most of us shippers believe that the CONCEPT of PERSONAL SPACE is ALIEN  to them and "real couple- like skinship" makes our wanton LULUs concoct those tantalizing ideas that they have already crossed the threadlike boundary from REEL to REAL. 

11182284_682375821866565_920912211795111

PS: 

Imagine them swinging in this position, what do you think will happen to IT?

According to Physics, the center of gravity will fall on their MIDDLE and the rest...... think of DISCO PANGPANG moving to and fro in slow motion9_9

Pictures of sexy long-haired model Rimmie

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Cr: MaryknollH

Embedded image permalink

Cr: Fangela1969 Twitter

Did you guys notice Soeun's fangirl side when Jaerim was posing beside the trees?

She said "Song, Model-ssi."

JDo2cGw.gif

Cr: @_sofie_

Soeun's really attracted to his professional/serious side.

Archived