[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ crazyasian73  Good morning, thank you sister. My another sister in this land of Solim Honeybees Colony. I won't and never forget you coz you give me your little time and  attention to always mentioning me on your quotes and I am very grateful for what all you have said and done. Take your time, do all your works and if you are not busy again then come here  for we need you to spread your wild ideas like @ capt. innasalvatore and other honeybees.
I miss my son Jaerim and daughter in law Soeun be together. I hope Jaerim won't give up loving Soeun because their fate depends on him. I agree to the one  who quote this, that one of Chinese fan of Solim couple went to the fortune teller and ask what was the destiny of our Solim and the fortune teller said it depends upon Jaerim whether he will pursue or not. I hope he will not give up.
I would like to post this song and credit to the rightful owner fruits500

@crazyasian73

The direction of the ship? Off course we will ROCK the Shipper paradise together with SoLim couple, hahahahaha... Lately it's so boring without SoLim couple every Saturday. But we can watch WGM SoLim couple in every Saturday, hahahahaha... Who will scold us for re-watching them? Hahahaha...

Just grab a banana and watch WGM SoLim couple, hahahahaha... Your life is better than yesterday... Trust me, hahahahaha...

Reactions please?

tumblr_n2aihc4Puc1sgbtl8o1_500.gif

I'm so into Yong pal, lately... Since Jae Rim new web drama can't feed my thirsty of love, hahahahaha... My Eric Oppa is too busy in Japan for Fan Meeting... Also So Eun works like a cow for her web drama, even she got bashing for kissing Xiu Min. But it's drama after all, why people are so tiring? But I admired her gut to be involve in EXO because we knew well about EXO-L. Kim So Eun is Jjang!!!

And...

Song Jae Rim will starring in "Emperor of the ballad" Shin Seung-Hoon song MV.

But I hope there's no kissing scenes, HAHAHAHAHAHA... If there's a kissing scene, I hope his co-star is Kim So Eun, hahahahahaha

INNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAKE UP!!!

Joo-Won-image-joo-won-36732061-500-225.g

Yes we don't need to argue whether Soeun kiss her partner. They only do their jobs. But the only thing I noticed why her pictures comes first she kiss a guy instead of Jaerim  kiss first his partner. That was only my opinion.

TO ALL HONEYBEES I HAVE A QUESTIONS ESPECIALLY TO CAPT.INNASALVATORE. WHY JAERIM"S PHOTO SHOOT ALWAYS KEEP OR HIDE HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS?  IS HE HIDING SOMETHING?

Anyeooong

this morning my internet connection is so Bad ZZzzzzz

@crazyasian73

anyeooong unnie ^^, Long time no see

we still shake this thread, don't worry i just wondering where are you kkkkk.... i miss youuuuuuuu *Chuu chuuuu*

Still every thursday, Spencer reid is my favorite kkkkk.....

and fans sent So Eun food and coffe to support her

CRVc4zPVEAAB3zN.jpgCRVc5xXUwAAhNOc.jpgCRVcsZuUAAA3tNR.jpgCRVctQSUcAAWdzv.jpgCRVcuwDVAAAuGtG.jpgCRVcvsJUAAAOHfO.jpg

CRVbY9sUcAAJxUi.jpgCRVbaapUAAECeCm.jpgCRVbcZ_U8AAtVdR.jpgCRVbpC3UwAARYRm.jpg

Credit as tagged ^^

Wuaaaahhhh abundant lunch

Archived