[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Coconut Tree, annyeong...

Finally "Goodbye Mr Black" landed on MBC after take off from SBS, hahahahahaha...

@innasalvatore

all cast fixed ?

XD

btw why uri Solim have fate with MBC *membooong*

shout out to @crazyasian73 unnie, i think i havent see her for ages hhahahhaa

If you look at the profile of Soeun and Jaerim, you may find that they haven't had much connections with SBS before.  Only Jaerim had a small cameo role in his debut in SBS drama!!  As a matter of fact, I think overall Fantagio has very limited connections with SBS since most of their artists have not got roles in SBS drama.

If I'm not wrong, Jo Sang Wook from Fantagio, right? He got male lead role in SBS drama Birth of Beauty and even Seo Kang Joon (Soeunnie hoobae) casted in SBS Roommate. I'm wondering why Fantagio doesnt put their artist in SBS-list drama or they have bad relationship?!? who knows

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Niel2804

If you become Jae Rim's lover in GBMB then I just grab banana and enjoy the show, hahahahaha... Those Jae Rim historical ahjumma will throw bomb on your SNS, hahahahaha.... and Kim So Eun will chasing you with her legendary selca stick, hahahahahaha...

Debt collector with Alexander Mcqueen shoes? It's US! Hahahahahaha...

Don't forget to show off your belly button, hahahaha... Yong Pal prefers girls with fat on their tummy, HAHAHAHAHAHA

@innasalvatore

Muhahahhahahaha Jae Rim historical ahjumma will get more wringkle in their face muahahhahaha aaah so funny XD

Debt collector with Alexander Mcqueen plus belly fat LOL

i think belly is his fetish, Hahahahhahaha both So Eun and Joo Won have weird fetish LOL maybe handsome and pretty person have weird fetish hhahaha

If I'm not wrong, Jo Sang Wook from Fantagio, right? He got male lead role in SBS drama Birth of Beauty and even Seo Kang Joon (Soeunnie hoobae) casted in SBS Roommate. I'm wondering why Fantagio doesnt put their artist in SBS-list drama or they have bad relationship?!? who knows

@jisangeun

Anyeonggg ^^

aniyaaa, Joo Sang Wook is not from Fantagio, but yapss... i think Kang Joon is one of Fantagio Artist who active in SBS, he even appear on RM as handsome babo hhahahhaha ^^

Eiyyyy i hope Fantagio is not like YG who have bad relationship with KBS or MNet LOL

@Niel2804

If you become Jae Rim's lover in GBMB then I just grab banana and enjoy the show, hahahahaha... Those Jae Rim historical ahjumma will throw bomb on your SNS, hahahahaha.... and Kim So Eun will chasing you with her legendary selca stick, hahahahahaha...

Don't forget to show off your belly button, hahahaha... Yong Pal prefers girls with fat on their tummy, HAHAHAHAHAHA

@innasalvatore

Muhahahhahahaha Jae Rim historical ahjumma will get more wringkle in their face muahahhahaha aaah so funny XD

i think belly is his fetish, Hahahahhahaha both So Eun and Joo Won have weird fetish LOL maybe handsome and pretty person have weird fetish hhahaha

If I'm not wrong for female cast of GBMB is still only Moon Chae-won. Can they create another fictional character for supporting female to be Song Jae Rim's partner? Probably Kim So Eun can be cast since MBC likes her, hahahahaha...

@Niel2804

@innasalvatore

@jisangeun

Anyeonggg ^^

aniyaaa, Joo Sang Wook is not from Fantagio, but yapss... i think Kang Joon is one of Fantagio Artist who active in SBS, he even appear on RM as handsome babo hhahahhaha ^^

Eiyyyy i hope Fantagio is not like YG who have bad relationship with KBS or MNet LOL

I think Joo Sang Wook officially works under Madin Entertainment which is a subsidiary of Fantagio so it's right or wrong to quote him as represented by Fantagio.. :P

However, generally speaking Fantagio artists do have little roles in SBS dramas over the years is just statistics to reflect their relationship!!  It's strange that Soeun has no role in SBS drama for her whole career and it's also hard to understand why she's not invited to Running Man when many other less high calibre actresses had appeared on that show.

"Solim First Time Ever" series

76.  Three things one cannot hide in life

After finishing Level 2 shooting, the photographer commented that Jaerim laughed too much during the shooting.

005RnbUwgw1ewpcaw768zj31hc0u0tdl.jpg

Jaerim: “There are 3 things that people cannot hide in life..."

005RnbUwgw1ewpcax7vd3j31hc0u0wjb.jpg

"Poverty, cough, and LOVE!"

005RnbUwgw1ewpcay3xrzj31hc0u0n2p.jpg

Then Soeun returned after changing clothes, and immediately Jaerim asked her which 3 things people cannot hide in life.

005RnbUwgw1ewpcaz1yeoj31hc0u0tc4.jpg

Soeun: "...Cough!"  Jaerim: "and then?"

005RnbUwgw1ewpcb00b9bj31hc0u0q6m.jpg

Jaerim said after a while: "Cough, poverty, and then?"  Soeun: "Poverty.."

005RnbUwgw1ewpcb0z5dwj31hc0u0gps.jpg

Soeun: "Sarang (Love in Hangul)."  Jaerim immediately added "hae" [Sarang-hae in Hangul means "Love you"]

005RnbUwgw1ewpcb2byecj31hc0u0786.jpg

The two of them saying "Love" and "you" in close continuation is just LOVELY!!

005RnbUwgw1ewpcb3atmxj31hc0u042u.jpg

This is the first "I love you" confession by Solim in Relay Mode....  :wub::wub:

@Niel2804

@innasalvatore

@jisangeun

Anyeonggg ^^

I think Joo Sang Wook officially works under Madin Entertainment which is a subsidiary of Fantagio so it's right or wrong to quote him as represented by Fantagio.. :P

However, generally speaking Fantagio artists do have little roles in SBS dramas over the years is just statistics to reflect their relationship!!  It's strange that Soeun has no role in SBS drama for her whole career and it's also hard to understand why she's not invited to Running Man when many other less high calibre actresses had appeared on that show.

Actually it will be great if GBMB will be shown this year...so KSE and SJR will see each other at the MBC Awards for Drama...Last year they are in MBC Awards or Entertainment and won the Best Couple award.

They are just so beautiful ....:wub:

Hoping one day we will witness Solim doing a scrip reading for their movie/drama and going to the press conference together. ^_^

And thank you MBC for supporting Solim's career!! Btw, I wonder how jaerim's character relate with the main character. :huh:

“Solim First Time Ever" series

77.  Hot postures

When they were taking the Level 4 shots, the photographer said Solim can get closer together.

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0rdy8sj31hc0u079e.jpg

Jaerim: "We are already very close all the time!"

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewqi0sejqmj31hc0u0n18.jpg

These two instantly changed their posture and get closer...

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0tbgybj31hc0u0q70.jpg

And sparks are flying between their eyes!  Hey, Jaerim-xi.  Where is your forearm landing on?

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0u5o2dj31hc0u0goq.jpg

The MC is expecting even hotter scenes in Level 5.  He said he would watch it at home alone!!

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0v5ezgj31hc0u0dkv.jpg

Caption said Level 4 was finished in half-ulterior motive and half-revenge.

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0w208lj31hc0u042f.jpg

Soeun became more daring when they were shooting Level 6 shots, and Jaerim was a bit fluttered.

005RnbUwgw1ewqi0x0c0xj31hc0u0dkv.jpg

Even the MC's commented that they were so natural posing together, and how they managed to shoot like there was nobody around!

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewqi0y043aj31hc0u0dk5.jpg

Even we can feel the hotness through the screen.  I just wonder how Jaerim managed to finish those shots facing such a sexy wifey. :P

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewqi0yv30gj31hc0u042v.jpg

All cast fixed?

WHY? Are you going to apply as supporting roles in this drama? Let's apply as Debt Collectors, hahahahaha... When we get hurt we can call Yong Pal-ssi, hahahaha... MBC or whatever station TV just fine to me... As long as they give more screen and good storylines for Jae Rim, hahahahahaha...

Muahahaha i can't apply in this drama thou i wan't, what if PD nim cast me as Song Jae Rim lover (?) muhahhahhaha

Han Yeo Jin is scary Capt, hhahahahhahaha, she won't let Yong Pal treat us muhahahhaa

i hope GBMB will air in TVN, their kiss scene is intense muahahhahaha Chuuu baby chuuuuuu

We could all apply to act as SJR's voice of conscience who stalks him telling to call So-eun... 

To all Honeybees:
       To what @ peace79 said now this thread is like snail. Few  honeybees are spazzing , not so many are active to quotes. Please Solim honeybees go out to your cave and start to make noise. I want to read all our quotes.
       Yesterday I had a chance to watch Jaerim's HCMB ep 15 and 16. It makes me happy. The only thing I forgot is to take a video. We can watch HCMB at channel M w/ clear and complete English subtitle. I am thankful to one of our honeybees here to tell the information. I forgot the name but thank you very much.

thanks to channel M 

My chingus......:wub:

Image result for miss you guys meme

Long time no see.......I'm sorry to abandon this home for awhile and know better not to leave it.....SORRY:( I know Solim is doing well as usual and my two crazy chingus @taylor Niel swift(aka@Niel2804) is doing her usual and keep this place with her hilarious comments on Solim  My one and only capt @innasalvatore is always entertaining you guys with her creative posts..@cruncyroll and @‌hyuklover_eida you two are my mellow yellow chingus who I love to read your posts whenever I have a craved for Solim' love connection. One and only cool dude on this ship is @lovely_alain my question is with your many "first series" when Solim is going to have their many "first" series as a real couple...are you or me will be around to witness this historical event or the ground is calling out my name before it. Solim actions=snail movement....Real time is moving as we blink our eyes..:lol:

So @peace79 you are spreading your crazy love for Solim through your Instagram...This is how we doin it..Solim style..:wub:Also this apply to @_sofie_ too for always loving Solim more than me...I'm jealous of you both....:D

Glad our Solim is finding a home in the web drama world and Jaerim is going to do drama in GBMB on Mr.BlackCompany(MBC) why all station out there his fate is back to this network..I guess they will always be tie to Solim forever..I don't know if this is a good thing or not..We see..Please don't let Jaerim be screen filler to get us to watch this drama...Know what they done with Soeun's TSWNNT I wouldn't be surprise..To be honest I'm taking a break from Kdramas so I haven't seen a new drama since Pinocchio drama.

@Niel2804 What is your new flavor in man this month? Does involve any banana as a dessert after the main course? I love to eat banana too..but don't know eating it plain is good or with something else to give more tasty...Guess it all depend on my mood..

tumblr_mbuyxed08I1qbmieio1_1280.jpg

Does you wish you were this apple? I did watch Criminal Minds on my mini break...Got to agree with you he is sexy in a weird way...Now find yourself one delirious hottie so he can bite into your apple...If you know what I mean?

Image result for spencer reid criminal minds Too sexy to just look...when are they going to create something new that you can touch the screen and really feel his bicep...Is there a half-nude pic of spencer reid? Maybe need to check into that..:wub:I'm so shallow when it comes to hottie men...Besides God created them for reason so why not look..If they let us touch why obey their command...But stop when they ask for more...afterall I'm a married woman..You are free to move to advance...:wub:

@unnie Rosey Sorry I'm not spazzing that much anymore...DRAMA always find it way in my life so I want to come here but I can't for now...I just stopping by to say I hope that you haven't forgotten about me...Even I don't do a lot like before...When things get better...I come back to see you and others...Your son is doing well and getting his acting to new level...Hope he will continue to be successful in whatever he does...This goes same for Soeun too...Now they just need to be in a drama together who care if not lover..lower my expectation new level..

@‌Icgan too quiet is not so good and make noise is so much fun...Don't you agree...Let's shake your legs and arms loose...Turn on your fave music and listen to the beat...Let's move and who care if your mom think you're crazy and have no sense of how to dance...

1331139342_kids_dancing.gif  I'm the far right who has no clue groovy to beat..:wub:

@innasalvatore What is the direction of this ship going? I see you still in control and steering them to a happy land of Solim...Great job..I miss spazzing with you an your sidekick..I need to keep my pervy happy but lately I have to create my own pervy conversation with myself...After awhile, I'm getting bored and need you to feed me like a baby...When I got more times to come here you are going not to derive my pervy minds..right?

My b is complaining that I have been spending too much of my free times with you guys...So I ask what should I do to make him happy...Finally I decide to seduce with my sexy move...This is how I try to do in front of him...

bathroom-dancing-fail.gif Please don't attempt this on a couch becoz my richard simmons is still very sore from my fall ....What was I thinking? :w00t:

Cr. all gif owners

HONYBEES I'M SORRY NOT SO ACTIVE IN HERE...WHEN MY richard simmons TO CALM DOWN AND I HAVE MORE TIMES TO SHARE MY THOUGHT ON SOLIM AND WHATEVER TOPIC FOR DAY...MY richard simmons WILL BE BACK HERE WHERE ALL THE EXCITMENT OF SOLIM WORLD..NO EXCITMENT FROM THEM WE ARE VERY GOOD AT CREATE ONE...RIGHT CAPT AND NIEL..TAKE CARE MY CHINGUS...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND DAY AND NIGHT...DREAM A GOOD SOLIM DREAM:wub:

Archived