[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

So I'm the Coffee? No wonder my Oppa drinks Americano, hahahahahaha...

Yeahhhhh... No more school boy! Just give him a serious role. The challenging one... An actor should accept any roles to prove his ability in acting field. I wish that he can be acknowledged as an Actor. Even with small role, Kim So Eun performed a stunning act in TSWWTN. So, it doesn't matter if he got small role or supported role in GBMB. Working with such well-experienced Actor/Actress is not coming every day.

Me too... Hope PD didn't think to used him to lure viewers by using him in this Drama like UW.

Yes you are! see? you're his americano then hahaha. 

yup he actually doing fine while filming TMTETS and IG, right? even with small roles but he nailed it. yup the actor list on that drama sounds good so far tho. hope he learns a lot from them :D 

hahha that UW Scriptwriter is having a stuck mind. she/he could be more creative tho but she/he choose to use the shortcut -_- 

ps: i don't like it if the scriptwriter of k-drama running out of an idea, they put kissing scene too much and shirtless guy for their weapons. to be honest it doesn't work for me. i'd better watch western film if i have to watch such scene tho hahaha .. they are more "wild", right?. but well everybody has a different thinking and that's my opinion . i need a cool drama :D . 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peace79

Jae Rim with FAKE beard??? Are you sure you want it? Hahahaha... 55

Jae Rim's arrogant image? Just don't let him open his mouth to talk, hahahahah... He looks so cocky when he's not smile, hahahaha... I don't know... I have no clue about his image in GBMB but with his current stylist I can predict she will turn him into another Idol-wanna-be, hahahahaha... With a ton of BB cream, hahahahaha...

Aigoooooooooooooooooo, when I can see Song Jae Rim's beautiful forehead? Forehead with those wrinkles, hahahaha... Looks hot and manly!

CPJuod8UYAAhIZ4.jpg

A tribute to Soeun's precious man, Song Jae Rim A tribute to Soeun's precious man, Song Jae Rim :wub:

In her recent interview, this is what she has got to say about her ideal man...

Okay, she loves a tall guy...

Thank God, he loves petite girls...

She loves a monolid nampyeon...

Yea, she got her wish granted :P

She loves a robust shoulder guy...

Ok, here u are, soeunnie...

Ooohh...ooohhh....the first time u laid eyes on his bare back :sweatingbullets:

She loves adams apple too...huh? :rolleyes: Haaiiisshh...soeunn

A tribute to Soeun's precious man, Song Jae Rim :wub:

In her recent interview, this is what she has got to say about her ideal man...

Okay, she loves a tall guy...

Thank God, he loves petite girls...

She loves a monolid nampyeon...

Yea, she got her wish granted :P

She loves a robust shoulder guy...

Ok, here u are, soeunnie...

Ooohh...ooohhh....the first time u laid eyes on his bare back :sweatingbullets:

She loves adams apple too...huh? :rolleyes: Haaiiisshh...soeunnah..Aaaaahhh.....really, seoun? B)

Well, well...Obviously he's enjoying the attention to the max :lol:

Well, thanks to the matchmakers, the love cupids...pd-nim and her crews she got what she look for. Saranghae! :wub:

yup thanks to SUN PD who set them up together!

well i guess SUN PD is really serious in matchmaking Soeun in WGM. correct me if i'm wrong but in one of article, PD-nim said that actually she interview Soeun during horse doctor but in that time she can't find the right guy then when she interview jaerim, soeun has come to her mind. so SUN PD pair them up. it takes about a year to find a guy for soeun. i mean it's just a variety show but well d**n PD-nim got really serious about it.

SUN PD said that she knows solim will be a good pair but she didn't know that the reaction of the netizen is this big and PD-nim knows that solim is honest and straightforward but she didn't know that they can be that honest, so they have to cut some 19+ part and by that statement, many honeybees esp. B-TEAM is disappointed HAHA

the fact that solim nearly met in one drama but failed then got to meet in WGM is amazed me hoho :D 

thinking back all those process, i didn't think of any words besides 'FATE' *wink :wub:

yeah, I remember reading some article saying that the reason Sun PD's pairing the couples on this season is because they're so compatible, and she hopes they'll date in real life. She's the mother bee :wub: :D

@NitePanda,

That's rite! High-five... When the scriptwriter runs out the idea they force the Actors to be shirtless or prepare for shower scenes, hahahahaha... And then when the rating flop, they force the drama couple to have the kissing scenes in every every scenes, hahahaha... That's why there's time that I wish to be an Actress so I can kiss a lot of good looking dudes in K-Industry 106

Regarding Jae Rim's drama, I have to confess that I'm not following it well. I'm annoying picky viewer with a timid mind, hahahaha... Only stay for 2-3 episode. I only watch Kim So Eun in BOF... Please don't throw me into Han River juseyooo bbuing-bbuing...

Unless Song Jae Rim pairs with Kim So Eun in drama... Even the plot is crap, I WILL WATCH IT WELL, hahahahaha.... wow

And... This kind of gesture MUST finish till the end, HAHAHAHA

20omc0879zmjuaxgmex4.jpg

@peace79

Jae Rim's arrogant image? Just don't let him open his mouth to talk, hahahahah... He looks so cocky when he's not smile, hahahaha... I don't know... I have no clue about his image in GBMB but with his current stylist I can predict she will turn him into another Idol-wanna-be, hahahahaha... With a ton of BB cream, hahahahaha...

Aigoooooooooooooooooo, when I can see Song Jae Rim's beautiful forehead? Forehead with those wrinkles, hahahaha... Looks hot and manly!

Of coz i will say yesssssza..I never saw jaerim with beards so why not give a try....its better than high school image right? Hahahaahahahahahaha..

Please Pd nim ...no more BB cream..dont make him like 'tepung gomok'  face...a kind of cake which are covered by a lot of the flour... hahahaha..Me as a woman never put a lot of cream on my face....Andwaeeeeeeeee.....

Hahahaha psyco jaerim.......:-)

@peace79

Like this one? I'm okay with his forehead show off to public but I don't know about the moustache and beard... 43

fullsizephoto404032.jpg

Unless he act with Kim So Eun then I won't complaints his look like... Whatever! Even he will be shirtless from the beginning episode until the end, I don't mind, hahahahaha...

Talking about  'tepung gomok'  face 03 you make me ROTFL

Honeybees... Let me introduce it to all of you...

kuih+tepung+gomok.gif

@peace79

Of coz i will say yesssssza..I never saw jaerim with beards so why not give a try....its better than high school image right? Hahahaahahahahahaha..

Please Pd nim ...no more BB cream..dont make him like 'tepung gomok'  face...a kind of cake which are covered by a lot of the flour... hahahaha..Me as a woman never put a lot of cream on my face....Andwaeeeeeeeee.....

Hahahaha psyco jaerim.......:-)

so you haven't watched Nail Shop Paris? I like his character there.. Just too skinny, thoughimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx7BPHZTb9gCRKuuBy676

2015.09.23 Mentioned Song Jae Rim in Radio Star Talk Show

**Not so sure the details... It's about getting cellphone number of Actors and Kim So Hyun and Song Jae Rim to be mentioned also about being clear who writer likes or dislikes. Just my POVs... I think Kim Gura mentioned Jae Rim because they're in same show of HCMB.

송재림@

Sources:

http://newsculture.heraldcorp.com/sub_read.html?uid=62950&section=sc155

http://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20150923001201321

@peace79

Like this one? I'm okay with his forehead show off to public but I don't know about the moustache and beard... 43

Unless he act with Kim So Eun then I won't complaints his look like... Whatever! Even he will be shirtless from the beginning episode until the end, I don't mind, hahahahaha...

Talking about  'tepung gomok'  face 03 you make me ROTFL

Honeybees... Let me introduce it to all of you...

Oh my giggle...

you rock me captai..i didn't expect you find out 'tepung gomok'....aigooo...i cant stop my mouth from laugh out loud...kahkahkahkahkahkahkah...faint..

please give me oxygen juseyo...i cant breathing...ottoke...kuikuikuikuikukui..

Inna & @dilathedoctor...yes i already saw that image in NSP but i need messy beards instead of neat beards...kikiikikiKkkikikKkkki

@innasalvatore

this is why there is saying that Love is Blind hahahhaha and babe i am so blind about Spencer Reid XD kyaaaaa...... my fingers hahahahhahaha......

@NitePanda

i am Sugar ? omooo omooo i know that i am sweet hhahahhaha.... dont ask me where the haters are, I dont care *lets sing 2NE1 I dont Cate hhahahhahahaa

@peace79

boyaaahhhh feel free to join us, about Jae Rim with messy hair & messy beards hmmm okay let me imagine, i think his stylish will face difficulty to put BB cream in his face, WHATTTTT ? ITS A GOOD NEWS kkkkkk

Translated by google :sweatingbullets:

Song Jae-rim capture jipbap baekseonsaeng E19

Soda, milk neighborhood Add | 39 minutes ago
 View app 
Other body functions

trB_E19.png?type=w420 

// 150922 tvN jipbap baekseonsaeng 19th galbijjim //

// Umjjal Song Jae-rim, to capture //

trBe1901.gif?type=w420

Today, Sam is the first gyesyeotda.

Hm. Seyeo.

trB_E19_%281%29.png?type=w420

Rolled in foil boasts review.

trB_E19_%283%29.png?type=w420

On the gift to baekssaem ....

trBe1902.gif?type=w420

0 0 Klitschko ribs !!!!!!

So today's theme, Chuseok Special ribs.

trBe1903.gif?type=w420

Baekssaem gyesyeotda Reeves is also clearly a matter of galbijjim at home.

trB_E19_%284%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%285%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%286%29.png?type=w420

Here Worship wanted the opportunity to cast the mother to complain to display baekssaem

trB_E19_%287%29.png?type=w420

In this example, the ribs come neungyeo,

trB_E19_%289%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2810%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2811%29.png?type=w420

Conclusion: my mom madeop sseoyeo food.

trB_E19_%2814%29.png?type=w420

Jjelro important thing pitmul subtraction.

trBe1904.gif?type=w420

Baekssaem according to organize your clothes do you like this play an important word.

Ssyokssyok shirt is Drew.

trB_E19_%2816%29.png?type=w420

Baekssaem shocking words of the meat would not jaewoogo galbijjim.

Worship is in disarray.

trB_E19_%2818%29.png?type=w420

Worship him who baekssaem Sergeant description to save this.

trBe1905.gif?type=w420

Heoheo true motives are another Mac Yeoju cooking school heoheoheo heot heoheo heot

trBe1906.gif?type=w420

Grace is also the baekssaem jjworeo ㅓㅓ →

Jjworeo jjworeo jjworeo this is just jjeo sseutta d.

trB_E19_%2819%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2820%29.png?type=w420

Deoku is not just ignorant naejil read the inner thoughts of baekssaem.

trB_E19_%2823%29.png?type=w420

Forced to work hard just to listen.

Only galbijjim puts spice into it on fire,

Try to briefly knocked ereyi ribs.

trBe1907.gif?type=w420

Baekssaem did not answer the question correctly.

Lack-spirited virtue hit a nerve. Damen sure Machu kkohya '3'

Ereyi ribs are fish that come at the end of Sam tteuteoseo be rinsed shop in sseoyeo Yes!

And I'm not going to pretend That heavy foil is did? He said.

Neungyeo well. Then come up from the bottom. Nowadays it aids Marya interlayer noise is a big problem.

Rakugo is motivated to baekssaem just lovely.

trBe1908.gif?type=w420

The motivation bakyirang side ribs rinsing.

trBe1909.gif?type=w420

This differs brother and wanted to come over to the side hasyeoseo Parry baekssaem richard simmons.

Deoku vast balssa!

trBe1910.gif?type=w420

Brother drip grid popped in between.

Hehet.

Ereyi eat baked ribs marinate a while back galbijjim sub material with vegetables ready.

trBe1911.gif?type=w420

In cases where the obligations struck panoramic look taktak.

trBe1912.gif?type=w420

Today vegetables instead of finishing exercise.

I want to make a rabbit-shaped Folded Note jjomul jjomul.

Daughter-in-law came to the Yogi ingne laws.

trBe1913.gif?type=w420

Vegetables are then no one put.

Once the first group free from being dropped again in ereyi ribs.

Jjeomping jjeomping jjeom pireop.

We love jjeom pireop.

trBe1914.gif?type=w420

The sergeant who baekssaem deoku ereyi ribs biting hard.

Rummy I eat vegetables dropped any new galbijjim group 2 hours.

trB_E19_%2830%29.png?type=w420

The focus will bewitching.

Group 2 kids to a certain extent ripen after finishing the last president dropped the remaining three groups.

trBe1915.gif?type=w420

And the most important hororok.

My jjyeong!

trB_E19_%2832%29.png?type=w420

trB_E19_%2833%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2834%29.png?type=w420

Hoa, the real drink sseong !!!

trB_E19_%2835%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2837%29.png?type=w420

The menu is galbitang.

trB_E19_%2838%29.png?type=w420

Galbitang receiving water carefully motives.

trB_E19_%2841%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2842%29.png?type=w420

This eye-catching to see the material to be trimmed sparkling.

trB_E19_%2843%29.png?type=w420

Gomsot of the house to the.

trBe1916.gif?type=w420

Daneunde yet submitted between what waeke hair tickle Gong.

trB_E19_%2848%29.png?type=w420

Times submitted for the dices. Horol! ??

trB_E19_%2849%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2850%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2851%29.png?type=w420

Bakyirang praise he received two Svalbard retrocession.

Hehet.

Visualizing musaengchae a foil for hyeongah do firmly Immobiliser - he said.

Dices are figured out times and taste!

trB_E19_%2852%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2853%29.png?type=w420

Jagoro nerd law does not forget the taste of baekssaem.

And you okay the proposal that baekssaem Worship.

trBe1917.gif?type=w420

Tell me do anything.

Mimi!

FIG completed and galbitang therebetween.

trBe1918.gif?type=w420

Galbitang became famous face to be wondered what is called taste.

I really can not stand wondering.

So watch Eat.

Filth filth filth filth filth filth

trBe1919.gif?type=w420

Galbitang hororok also not forgotten.

Kihya.

trBe1920.gif?type=w420

And meat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trBe1921.gif?type=w420

Write hooh drink.

trB_E19_%2854%29.png?type=w420

Heutcheu the O Helong jeumjeung.

trB_E19_%2855%29.png?type=w420

Yireoke flew there and admire the stunning news.

trBe1922.gif?type=w420

Neuye b .. ???? Klitschko ◑ ◐ ??????

trB_e19_%2857%29.png?type=w420

Galbitang was so spicy dongindong galbijjim this.

A miracle in the eyes of the Worship laugh.

trB_E19_%2859%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2860%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2862%29.png?type=w420trB_E19_%2863%29.png?type=w420

Experience hath a miracle to eat.

trBe1923.gif?type=w420

trBe1924.gif?type=w420

noti.png?type=w420

ThumbnailSoda Milk NeighborsNIGHT KITCHEN

@dilathedoctor yup it's true. SUN PD once said in press con that she encourage the couples to actually date for real :D 

@innasalvatore hahhaa maybe this is why we are 3in1. you know that i'm not into drama so yeah i did what you did haha. i'm also picky about it. you can count how many k-drama that i watch with your fingers (the drama that i follow from the start to end). don't throw me potatoes juseyoo .. bbuing bbuing. you know that i'd prefer j-drama more than k-drama and western movies. for soeun i only watch liar game haha but it's not finish yet, ottohke? i did not really know her back in her BOF days to be honest.

jaerim and soeun in a drama? i will definitely watch it!! maybe i will stream it live eventho i'm having a mental breakdown for not knowing what they say hahaha

jaerim with beard? why not sis inna? i actually like a guy who grow their beard or moustache but i prefer it clean cut haha. i also like your eric oppa with a lil moustache/beard tho :P . i like jaerim with his lil moustache like this one:

Cine01-565.jpg

or 

A0aF9LFCMAAQmaH.jpeg

He looks really manly there without tons of BB :wub: 

@Niel2804 we better do the shaking instead like sistar did to haters and we'll be like "whatever!" :P 

7713_orig.gif

GIF & PIC CTO

Archived