[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Annyeong ^_^ Here's July calendar and also some updates for June.

Wed

July 1

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo.

CNBLUE back to Korea

Thu

July 2

Fri

July 3

Seungyeon became new model for ‘Centre Pole’ apparel

CNBLUE heading to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

[IG Saga] JongYeon liked each other’s posts.

Sat

July 4

CNBLUE ‘The Class’ Meet & Greet event at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.

CNBLUE took a late night flight back to Korea after the event.

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 278: Seungyeon playing gayageum, JongYeon enjoying night view of Busan, Seungyeon’s surprise birthday gifts, Jonghyun’s wedding proposal

[[WGM unaired cut] Jonghyun and Seungyeon together in his bedroom

Sun

July 5

Mon

July 6

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo of his dad

Seungyeon went to ‘The Guest’ VIP movie premiere

Tue

July 7

[IG Saga] Jo Minki commented on Seungyeon’s instagram post. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo

Wed

July 8

Thu

July 9

Fri

July 10

Sat

July 11

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 279:

Sun

July 12

Mon

July 13

Tue

July 14

Wed

July15

Thu

July 16

Fri

July 17

Sat

July 18

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 280:

Sun

July 19

Mon

July 20

Tue

July 21

Wed

July 22

Thu

July 23

Fri

July 24

Sat

July 25

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 281:

Sun

July 26

Mon

July 27

Tue

July 28

Wed

July 29

Thu

July 30

Fri

July 31

*WGM preview is released on every Friday 10-11 am KST for all couple. A short preview (9 seconds promotional video 3 second for each couple) was advertised on weekdays after other MBC program.

*SBS Heard It Through The Grapevine airs every Monday & Tuesday 10:00 PM KST (23/2/2015 – 2/6/2015)

*KBS Fluttering India airs every Friday 9:30 PM KST (10/4/2015 – 1/5/2015 )

*KBS Orange Marmalade airs every Friday 10:30 PM KST (15/5/2015 - ? )

June update

Again, thanks to the B.E.S.T for your awesome work :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

Just a quick question: where can i download the unaired scenes subbed by BEST? I've got all the episodes and although at the beginning i didn't download the unaired scene after watching the last one i kind of want them on my pc too!!!

Thanks guys

Hi pikki ... you can check here, managed by some of the guys on this forum ...

http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/ 

Congratulations to SY's sister Jungyeon for working hard and making her dream come true!  I am happy for both of them....

TO B.E.S.T.  - Thank you, kamsahamnida,  doumo arigatou gozaimasu, kob kun mak man, fēicháng xièxie, Terima Kasih    - I can't say thank you enough in enough languages!  You are truly amazing and your translations of their episodes is the 'gold standard'!!

How do you comment on this episode?!  It really is one layer of love honey over another layer of love honey.   These two seemed to be competing for first prize on who could show the most love to the other person.   Even though it was JH's birthday, SY received a lot of love in Busan, also!   It was truly a memorable and heart throbbing trip for both of them!

What really stands out to me was the time and preparation SY took to relearn what she knew about playing the gayageum, (my feeling about this is she studied it for awhile when she was young, never got good at it, and had to pick it up and relearn it again for JH's songs) buy and prepare the shirts and have the WGM team cart all this to Busan with them without JH knowing about it! 

And did you notice she practiced the gayageum at what looked like her parent's house (with the piano) and also at their couple house, where she also prepared the shirts and the seaweed soup.   It seems this sweet, thoughtful girl spends time alone at their couple house preparing things for her hubby, as if it would be more meaningful because it was done in the house decorated by JH for her.  Or maybe when he is away she feels closer to him being in 'their' house?   I wonder.........

But, I mean, she prepared seaweed soup for him, gifts for his entire family, played the gayageum in hanbok, the radio show message and birthday wish and song and the shirts for their wedding.   What, you say?!   This isn't real?  Bullpucky!  She is a busy girl, interviews, photo shoots, auditioning for a big, important drama and supporting her sister at JYP's Sixteen.    Yet, she attaches enough importance to their relationship to do all this?

And he, planned the entire trip with activities and meeting with the parents plus the ring, and, I'll bet she gets flowers, too.  They just didn't have time to show it.   Wasn't there an IG picture of her riding in a car with pink flowers?  And this was right after Busan?!  

The kiss, I think, was an adlib additional gift she decided to give after getting the ring!

Their sweet conversations, their promise to cherish one another all made my heart sweat.  heart-warming is too mild a term.  Heart sweat was more like it!

And actually the one scene that really touched me was when SY fell.  And then she gets up and turns to JH laughing her head off, JH is hysterically laughing, too!  This is real.   It was funny, she was a little clumsy, but she is not stuck on her image so much that she can't laugh at herself, and JH can't join in, too.   I found that scene very touching.

The MCs!   They were soooo funny this time.   Choa has been right there with all the info on JH, she seems quite proud of him, noting the songs that he has written, pointing out his accomplishments to the other MCs.  But she gushes and blushes right along with the rest of them.   She seems quite enamored of SY, too!   I wonder what they (JH & Choa) talk about when they are back at FNC together?   Does she gush and tease him?

It seems the MCs are waiting for the 'real kiss' as much as we are!   The funny comedian guy kept pointing out each perfect place for a kiss.   Eric Nam said something like he wasn't sure if he should be watching this in the car, like he was invading their private time together.   Misun totally flipped out a couple times.  It seems like they have gotten over the cringe-worthy disgust at JH's cheesy lines and are now enjoying (with much anticipation) this couple's next love adventure!

Coming attractions - baseball game, our couple acting just like any other couple on a date, I love the baseball player teasing them about "stop dating, just throw the first pitch!"   They must have been floating around in their love bubble again and not paying attention to what they were supposed to be doing.....

Wedding - or is it just the photo shoot?   Can't wait.  SY is going to slay him with that dress and that body.   I can't wait to see who shows up for the wedding.   I would like to see both families, SY's sister, JH's 2nd sister, maybe Krystal or one other girl (who did she say she was close to in Red Velvet?) as bridesmaids, with the CNBlue boys as ushers. 

Here's how I would match them up -  SY's sister - Yong Hwa, JH's 2nd sister - Minhyuk, and the Red Velvet girl with Jungshin.  Unless Krystal shows then she goes to Minhyuk and Jungshin gets JH's 2nd sister.   Whaddya think?

After the wedding ceremony, they go back to their couple house and have a reception on their rooftop.  It would look like that rooftop in CNBlue's "LOVE" MV.   With lights strung out and around and a small place for CNBlue to play, with white tuxes and white instruments.   Wow!  I'm really delulu dreaming this aren't I?  I better quit now or I will float away in my own love bubble....heh-heh!                

Sorry I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but did you notice he was wearing his bracelet in the car when they parked? Still on his left arm- so I guess minhyuk was not successful in breaking the spell! lol

Yes, he could be taking it off and putting it on for shooting, but it seems as if he is being much more cautious with gifts he gets from SY now after losing the original key chain.

I noticed that he used to laugh when he would make sensitive or romantic comments to her and now he doesn't do that. I am sure part of it is his comfort with her, but I think it is also because he isn't being cute or cheesy, he is being honest to his heart. 

On a different note, every week there does seem to be some weird edits. This week for me, it was in the car when out of the blue she jumped to talking about the drama and dialect. That was chopped together kind of weird. The PD needs to hold back the soju from the crew until the episode is finished!

13 extreme accounts of sasaeng fans

11. Jonghyun

A little after CNBLUEs debut, Jonghyun was practicing the guitar in his dorm room. His practicing was not going so well, and he expressed his frustration with his playing. However, he suddenly heard a giggling noise coming from behind his drawers. In his surprise and trepidation, he opened the door, exposing a sasaeng fan who had hidden herself there previously. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/13-extreme-accounts-of-sasaeng-fans

The Class Malaysia

CJTfYvjUcAEVZ4F.jpg

CJJJJMHUkAAH5ki.jpg

CJDl0XaUEAATBLx.jpg

** Bonus

Handsome Kim Oppa. FNC's popular bodyguard

CJFGH4RUcAAVS7a.jpg

CJFGH4QUAAAIFD3.jpg

CI-dOc7UYAAvwsI.jpg

I ship him with JH 2nd sister

cr as tagged

I'm usually a silent lurker but I just want to say thank you so much to everyone on the B.E.S.T team for all of their efforts :wub:. Thank you so much for providing us with high quality work so that we can truly enjoy our bee couples.

This episode is honestly deabak. Just when you thought they couldn't get any better, they came out and surprised us once again with their bee actions. I don't know much about anything else but JH's facial expression during the radio and SY's eyes as she received the ring are precious.

First of all thank you B.E.S.T. team for your tireless efforts every week. 

After watching the last episode umpteen times with and without subs, I have a confession to make.  Being a CNB fan (JH bias) for a few years, when I heard JH was going to be on WGM, I didn't think he could pull it off and it would be full of awkward moments.  So my initial reaction was:

No-No-No-No-No-Oh-God-No-Jim-Parsons-She 

but then he met SY 

tumblr_inline_n38r30GIDH1r4fogp.gif    

667598.gif

and from the get-go, week by week they wormed their way deeper and deeper into my heart.  I have finally accepted that this is one couple that  you don't just enjoy the ride.  This is a couple you root for that they make it across the finish line.  

After watching the last episode umpteen times with and without subs, I have a confession to make.  Being a CNB fan (JH bias) for a few years, when I heard JH was going to be on WGM, I didn't think he could pull it off and it would be full of awkward moments.  So my initial reaction was:

but then he met SY   

and from the get-go, week by week they wormed their way deeper and deeper into my heart.  I have finally accepted that this is one couple that  you don't just enjoy the ride.  This is a couple you root for that they make it across the finish line.  

Darn right! 100%. I love how he's completely changed our view of what a real alpha male is like. He's so well balanced and I think finding the perfect mate has just brought out a lot of his hidden charms. And he's done the same for SY because look at how she's unraveling before his eyes...and ours! 

Guest rosedust

THANKYOU B.E.S.T FOR YOUR HARDWORK! but i can't open the google drive link? I can only open it if it's on google drive :(

but then he met SY   

Darn right! 100%. I love how he's completely changed our view of what a real alpha male is like. He's so well balanced and I think finding the perfect mate has just brought out a lot of his hidden charms. And he's done the same for SY because look at how she's unraveling before his eyes...and ours! 

Wow, so true! I would love to see this couple have the courage (and an amazing game plan) to take this into their real world and cross the finish line...you said it beautifully! 

I noticed their off screen interactions have become more private (after reading the Saesang info above I remembered that these are more than just crazy fans..I didn't realize CNBlue had them to be honest). The offscreen decline is a GOOD THING everyone! We can say that there are no true "leaks" in the WGM system because we didn't know anything about the wedding until just recently. If it happened a month ago, even the wedding venue was tight lipped about it! I'm pleased and feel like they are protected. 

Talking about protection...I had a "fantasy mode" thought about JH & SY when I read about us match making Sister #2 with that cutie bodyguard :D Not that I'd want this to really happen, but I would be curious to see what JH would do to protect SY. They wouldn't even be put in this type of situation, but (this is so bad to even think it, but), I'd almost like to see an upset JH take care of some business for his girl. Alpha male in protection mode is so .....HOT for a girl!  :D 

PS: Yes, let's encourage this 2nd sister matchmaking session with bodyguard ;) JH....help a sissa out! 

CJFGH4RUcAAVS7a.jpg 

tumblr_nk0n692mKH1qdhf3po2_540.jpg 

Wow!  I'm really delulu dreaming this aren't I?  I better quit now or I will float away in my own love bubble....heh-heh!                

i jump into ur delulu land and gosh! I wanted everything to be real... 

****A million thanks to B.E.S.T team... U guys star!!! It is totally worth waiting. 

P/s my hubby staring with "not again honey.." glazed. He knows he cant take my little happiness now or i will turn to HULK hahaha 

This is a couple you root for that they make it across the finish line.  

Agreed! I  always describes him as "weirdo" among cnblue guys hahaha but whoah suprisingly!!! and i love the way he is now. 

he prove what he said "PEOPLE CAN CHANGE.. "

HAPPY WEDNESDAY BROWNIES!

Special thanks to B.E.S.T for providing us the very wonderful subbed version of the latest episode. You all did well and you all deserve one pint of ice cream with rings on it LOL. Kidding aside, you all deserve all the praises right here. Thank you very much!

--

After watching the episode for the nth time.. Seriously.. I even watched the previous episodes for the nth time already. And this is the first time I'm re-watching WGM episodes over and over again. Can't get enough of them.

The "I need to put the hand cuff immediately.. Clink!" statement stirred my delulu mindset again. HAHAHA. I mean JH's words were so random that it took me quite sometime to analyze what the statement means. And for me, it kinda mean like, "You're making me happy. You give me this very strange yet wonderful feeling of being loved and taken cared.. You're a one of a kind girl.. Why would I even let go of you if you're my happiness? I should put the precious ring on your finger so that no one will dare to steal you from me. You're mine now. Just mine alone."

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~
This is the effect of re-watching the episodes again and again.

Good luck to my shipper heart.

:wub::wub::wub:

Guest AoiYagami

Thank you B.E.S.T. Team for the awesome subs. Did not let me down with the extra work. Whoever thought to put the unaired episode in the beginning is a genius. Truly awesome~! Now time to watch it on repeat a million times while at work~! 

The extra little details has helped me form my fandic. Hopefully, I can get it to you guys in a timely manner. That work life.... TT__TT

@happy2bhere @beelove @burningwithlove @teddydoobie Let's cheer them on to the finish line~! It's weird watching YongSeo episodes with CNBlue in them and then watching this, btw. Seeing how quiet and shy he was to now... So weird! 

This is just my fantasy, but I enjoy the fact they haven't kissed on the lips just yet. It will make the moment when the time comes all the more meaningful. The pace they are progressing I think is perfect, if not ideal. It seems natural. 

Guest shahidatulain
Guys! I have a theory but I don't know whether it's possible or not. After watching JongYeon's latest episode subbed by our forever amazing B.E.S.T, Seungyeon said the white shirt is for Jonghyun's tuxedo for their wedding and we all know he posted a pic of him wearing that white shirt, looking back at the timeline his birthday was 7 weeks ago (the filming day for his birthday episode) and he posted a pic of him wearing the white shirt 3 weeks ago, I thought maybe just maybe their wedding was filmed 3 weeks ago or at least around the timing he uploaded this white shirt pic :w00t:

THANK YOU B.E.S.T!! thank you for the subbed videos i just have to stop myself from dowloading it bec my comp would get into trouble if i do that!!

seeing how fast this thread is going am enjoying evey post...some post is like it came out of my mouth hehehe!!!

same as everyone i have been watching their cuts over and over again, i think this is addiction.now i'm rewatching all the subbed vids by B.E.S.T.

Archived