[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

SY asked JH to do aegyo in front of the family. JH kept on refusing, then naturally hugged SY. Seeing that they were all like.. "HEOLL" kk

------

JH asked abonim to kiss (smell) omonim's hand too. Abonim refused at first. Then omonim did aegyo to demand it too.

-------

Then JH boasted about how SY's aegyo is the best.

2nd noona: You like it? JH: It's really cute!!

------

They asked SY to do aegyo to the parents. Abonim smiled so wide. JH teased him for blushing so hard LOL

-----

When SY appeared in handbok, holding a gayageum everyone was mesmerized. JH: Oh my this is crazy!!

-----

JH said it's his 1st time too seeing SY played gayageum. He was so touched especially when he saw SY's fingers from her practice

----

After SY finished playing the gayageum..

JH: My ears are red (bcoz he's so touched..)

Abonim: This looks really beautiful.

----

cr: yw85 @fizhasan. Twitter.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read comments from other fans that they speculated  it might be the last few episodes for this couple... one reason could be for past WGM seasons some couples ended their filming  after their wedding scene. Anyone knows why these fans have been stating this?

I really hope there are many many more episodes to go.... but i am willing to let go if they decided to go from reel to real  and decided to stop. But where would  i get my dose of romance??

My heart  aches for them because you can plainly see this is not business for them. They got overwhelmed seeing how much the reln means to them....esp JH. Actors and actresses  have it easier when it comes to dating. But with idols it can be a bit tricky. I wish his fans can be as supportive... like how many VIPs are supportive of taeyang dating. I wish they can date and do whatever they want freely.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to end it on a high note. The pressure of developing and maintaining a relationship is not easy. As a fan of BE couple, I only wish what is best for them. Of course another side of me is saying "NOOOOO."

I guess we can just enjoy the ride while we can :)

*off topic*

Just wondering though if the BE couple do pull out of WGM, wouldn't their ratings tank even more?

I have read comments from other fans that they speculated  it might be the last few episodes for this couple... one reason could be for past WGM seasons some couples ended their filming  after their wedding scene. Anyone knows why these fans have been stating this?

I really hope there are many many more episodes to go.... but i am willing to let go if they decided to go from reel to real  and decided to stop. But where would  i get my dose of romance??

My heart  aches for them because you can plainly see this is not business for them. They got overwhelmed seeing how much the reln means to them....esp JH. Actors and actresses  have it easier when it comes to dating. But with idols it can be a bit tricky. I wish his fans can be as supportive... like how many VIPs are supportive of taeyang dating. I wish they can date and do whatever they want freely.

I haven't followed a lot of WGM pairs so I cannot comment on this for certain but I do know there have been some pairs that either started with the wedding ceremony or had one early into their run and then continued filming more entertaining eps. So right now we don't really know what the schedule is for JY. I really hope they are on screen a bit longer because I think we all love them to bits and we just want to see this blossoming in front of our eyes...but if this has actually become the serious, committed relationship we all wish and hope it will be, then I will just be so incredibly happy for them if they decide to move off the show to date in real life.

Agreed, hon. I wish some of the fans who expect their faves to stay single just stopped to think about it for a bit. These fans will go on to date and marry and have families. So should their idols remain alone? They have every right to happiness that we do. Its harder for them to meet people. When they do, like in the case of JY, they need to be able to take the chance and pursue the relationship.

@jly31 it will prob have us sobbing into our pillows when these two leave the show but if they leave as an actual couple I think its going to be a serious honey bee party for all of us, don't you think dear? :D 

hello all i already being silent lurker here and because of this ep. i can't hold it anymoreee...group hugs for all brownies family!!! i really love to read and likes all of your post..since english not my 1st language, i just love to read and you all expressed my felling so well :D this is my 1st time being shipper. and i don't think i will again for any other couple, i watching WGM since Khuntoria-Adam Couple, but this is the 1st time for me to have this felling...i usually wait patiently on Monday For engsub,  and never search for RAW, never search better sub, never download in HD (because uri couple is worth for it --for me to watch when i'm down) hahahaha... and surely i never being fans for any group (only likes one or two song), but now i'm fans of CNBLUE :) 

thank you for uri couple #BEEcouple #02Couple #GongLeeCouple for spreading all the love in the air, for giddyness, silly smile and worth wait till next week... :) thank you all Brownies for spreading it.. keep spazzing!!! LOVE YOU ALL :wub:

hello all i already being silent lurker here and because of this ep. i can't hold it anymoreee...group hugs for all brownies family!!! i really love to read and likes all of your post..since english not my 1st language i just love to read and you all expressed my felling so well :D this is my 1st time being shipper and i don't think i will again for any other couple, i watching WGM since Khuntoria-Adam Couple but this is the 1st time for me to have this felling...i usually wait patiently on Monday For engsub  and never search for RAW never search better sub never download in HD (because uri couple is worth for it --for me to watch when i'm down) hahahaha... and surely i never being fans for any group (only likes one or two song), but now i'm fans of CNBLUE :) 

thank you for uri couple #BEEcouple #02Couple #GongLeeCouple for spreading all the love in the air, for giddyness, silly smile and worth wait till next week... :) thank you all Brownies for spreading it.. keep spazzing!!! LOVE YOU ALL :wub:

Welcome @akar! Glad you decided to join us to chat about this lovely couple. :D Yeah, they make us do crazy things and its getting worse...and funnier these days! Hope you will be able to join the discussion and share your thoughts. Don't worry about language. All of us speak varying levels of English and lots of us have a different native tongue. You're always welcome. :) 

@jly31 I didn't get to comment on the translations you shared! OMO , so cute! We will probably see more of these today and then subs will show up in days. I imagine there's going to be a lot of giddy-fying when the subs get here in full!

Guest iheartpororo92

So about the shirt. At first, i though it's the same shirt but someone pointed out the difference. 

Take a  look at the strips order. It's totally different.  On Fluttering India the red strip is near the buttons.Plus SY's gift has Kissmark and embroidered names(which made the shirt more special). :)) 

wooooooww...amazing how you work to search this untill the pict u've given are so detail :) thanks a lot..daebaaaaakkk :D 

It might be the same shirt, or SY get the similar one. JH's photo in IG flipped all the time. Like his IG photo for The Class photoshoot, fans hv to flipped it in order to read the name of the building behind. So as this IG photo, if you notice his normal hairstyle, the divider of his hair line is normally on his right side. I think this shirt is one of the brand JH/ cnblue  endorsed. That's why other cnblue member have it too. Maybe someone can help to search through the brand of this shirt?

Here i flipped horizontal the IG photo and the positioning of the strip is still ddifferent. :)  

CJIUVIwUAAAkYbZ.jpg

The Fluttering India shirt is Lacoste. 

SY's gift is Thom Browne. 

CJIi-JCUkAAuXZO.jpg

So about the shirt. At first, i though it's the same shirt but someone pointed out the difference. 

Take a  look at the strips order. It's totally different.  On Fluttering India the red strip is near the buttons.Plus SY's gift has Kissmark and embroidered names(which made the shirt more special). :)) 

wooooooww...amazing how you work to search this untill the pict u've given are so detail :) thanks a lot..daebaaaaakkk :D 

It might be the same shirt, or SY get the similar one. JH's photo in IG flipped all the time. Like his IG photo for The Class photoshoot, fans hv to flipped it in order to read the name of the building behind. So as this IG photo, if you notice his normal hairstyle, the divider of his hair line is normally on his right side. I think this shirt is one of the brand JH/ cnblue  endorsed. That's why other cnblue member have it too. Maybe someone can help to search through the brand of this shirt?

Here i flipped horizontal the IG photo and the positioning of the strip is still ddifferent. :) And the brand is Lacoste. 

Wahhhh daebak, good try, lol

Guest lexx94_stv

Noooooo talks about them leaving this early? They haven't even gone past 20 episodes yet! We're still on a high because of yesterday's episode and this quite ruins the mood don't you think? Let's not talk about fans comments or speculations just yet until further notice because it makes me nervous! I just wish they go atleast past 30 episodes like other well-loved couples. They at least deserve it, and we fans deserve it too.

Since folks are highly anticipating this episode, wanted to share that 99% of the English translation was completed an hour ago by our tireless BEST translators and our worker bee timers are working hard on matching up the dialogue to the scenes. So exciting :)

@pre  homygosh!it almost done already? have you guys been taking a galore of honey to imboost your energy?Wow, just,wiw! My hats of to you all B.E.S.T Team!Please receive my 90 degree bow, B.E.S.T Team JJANG!

Noooooo talks about them leaving this early? They haven't even gone past 20 episodes yet! We're still on a high because of yesterday's episode and this quite ruins the mood don't you think? Let's not talk about fans comments or speculations just yet until further notice because it makes me nervous! I just wish they go atleast past 30 episodes like other well-loved couples. They at least deserve it, and we fans deserve it too.

Oops sorry hehe. Then let'a talk about another speculation  of mine.... hehehe. The unaired scene at the bedroom... whe JH said something and SY looked at him, eyes wide open... and she said "Andwe/No"... what exactly did he say? I bet it was something naughty. In my delulu mind: let's close the door.  Anyone knows enough korean. 

Oops sorry hehe. Then let'a talk about another speculation  of mine.... hehehe. The unaired scene at the bedroom... whe JH said something and SY looked at him, eyes wide open... and she said "Andwe/No"... what exactly did he say? I bet it was something naughty. In my delulu mind: let's close the door.  Anyone knows enough korean. 

JH asked SY whether wanna close the door

kekekkee, naughty JH

Guest Hickk

I just wanna ask, did u guys notice about JH's shirt is the same that he worn in Fluttering India on 3rd episode??correct me if i'm wrong here..

Btw, really nice to join here 

Welcome, hon!Let's spazz together here. And oh about the Shirt that he wore in Ep 3 of fluterring India, i just checked. It's simillar, yess. But whether it's the same shirt as the one he wore on his IG, that's the mystery right there.

i saw that he wore the Lacoste white shirt on the fluttering India, we could see the brand logo on is chest. But on th IG pic, we couldnt know. 

So my bet is, that maybe he own a lot of white shirt like that, And since SY have this white shirt fetish, lol, that's probably why she also gifted him with a white shirt that personally customized for him, an embroidery if i'm not mistaken? we got this clue from the previous footage of SY mesured JH body.

Abd oh, Somebody mentioned that JS and MH also have this kind of shirt, wonder if SY gave it to them. Hm, i'm not quite sure, as this shirt is pretty normal forvthis guy to have, esp when they attend so many formal event. Just my 2 cents :)

If you notice the scene where she is putting the lipstick on the shirt there is more than one box and there are more shirts there. So my guess is she had shirts made for his whole band. 

I am not trying to cause heart attacks, but I saw some comments elsewhere that this couple is only filming up to the wedding. Does anyone know if there have been more filming dates after the baseball game? There was another couple in the past of WGM that decided to date for real and left after a short time, so I guess it is possible. 

Maybe this is just rumors. But usually when a couple is leaving WGM, it starts with a rumor, then denial by PD, then a few days later, confirmation article. 

Don't get mad, I am not trying to cause a fight, I just saw the comments and wondered if anyone has evidence to show they are still filming.  SY does have filming starting in July on a 50 episode drama, so maybe they decided between that and the desire to date for real, it is now time to move to the next level and take their relationship off camera? 

where are you reading about the withdrawal? Korean boards?

My personal guess is it's unlikely because wgm to JH, rather than being a barrier to dating, actually enables him to date openly. Keeps his company happy because he's in the public spotlight, enables JH to be out in public with SY. How is he going to schedule day-long dates with her outside the show? He barely gets vacation days in a year.

And SY still needs the publicity, she's just starting to get a bit of recognition.

@amastris I don't want my little description to be misunderstood. :D Most of my comment was focused around the car scene (and actually the beach scene confession) The after car scene definitely seemed like they came to a conclusion of teamwork like you said :D 

He is all in, he does take responsibility already and does all the cutesy coupley things on and off camera, but a few times in the last couple of episodes I could feel his hesitations (please don't take this as a bad thing). When he pauses, it's a more contemplative, thinking kind of hesitation.  As in, "How should I navigate this situation with her so it works out?" Not a doubting hesitation, but more considering if it's okay or not to do this.

They are no longer at the beginning stages where there was freedom to hunt, it's getting pretty darn real and fans are going to start noticing (if they haven't already they are pretty dense LOL). He needs to protect her more now and he looks like he asks himself, "Is this going to be trouble?". Even his fathers ex-girlfriend confession was not just worry for SY, but worry about the career he has established. He does think about it on camera. Her love confession at the beach and all the heart warming things she did for his birthday really brought home that he's found someone that loves him back...a lot. Someone that knows him better than he knows himself (as someone said). I'm just wondering if we will see a different mindset with more of his concern for "protecting it" than in "catching it" :D 

No worries about them leaving: This couple is now progressing to the married stage of WGM...now they have to actually act like a real married couple (which is the point of it). There is still so much they can do and haven't done yet so rest easy. Most couples have about an 6- 8 month stint so between Aug - October ...but some loved ones have been at least 1 year!!!! Couples don't always end with a wedding ..so the answer is no.

Now we are all waiting for those exciting translations! GO B.E.S.T team GO...we are cheering you on! 

JH asked SY whether wanna close the door

kekekkee, naughty JH

Don't worry brownies. None of us want this lovely pair to leave the show. If we could we'd keep them there as long as we could, lol! I think it was just the question of whether couples end with wedding shoots. We know plenty of couples had weddings at the start or in the middle of their run. Nothing has been said so far. The wedding ep is next week. If the couple were moving off the show I'm sure there'd have been a notice a week ago or more. Nothing. So lets sit tight and hope to see lots more BE couple action, ok? :D 

@Hickk so glad you brought that up. He can date her in plain sight, is what it is, isn't it? Its oh so clever and just perfect if you asked me. So longer run for our BE couple please...coz then they actually can date!

@freelyruth he wanted to close the door? ;) That wolf, JH...he sure knows how to turn on the sexy, lol. I think SY was extra conscious because it was his room, his BED and his parents were in the next room. She was probably worried it would be disrespectful...darling girl. And then our wolf pulls out that line...haha!

@happy2bhere Yes to everything! I totally agree that there are feelings of nervousness for him-esp when this ep was filmed. He'd have lots to think about and how they will proceed. But its so normal, isn't it? :) It just proves he's also a sensible guy and thoughtful and he's thinking of SY at each step. Gosh, I love just how much of a partnership this pair really is. Its not just about one. Its about them, as a pair. Its not a "you and me". Its a "we" and an "us" already. *sigh* Babies...:wub:

The last part of their segment gave me so much feels. We could see how this couple act at their best whenever left alone. The radio scene is heartwarming. Is it me or jh is trying to hide his eyes? He looked down, i only see his eyelids. Sy keeps on asking what's wrong. She's worried he might not like it? I think he was deeply moved. This girl is not just pretty but possessed a pure heart. She wanted him to feel happy, she did a great job. Even the mc's acted so comical, giggly and spazzing like us (misun, btob guy and the funny guy) seeing them in that small panel box added to the entertainment. Seeing their reaction made me feel that jongyeon did this to people. Making us viewers giggle in joy, seeing two persons in love. I wont be debating whether they are real or not. The only thing that matters to me is they simulate how true love feels. They managed to show us viewers how it feels good to be in love. The proposal is so sweet but i just have tiny tiny qualm for reason of being unhygienic haha! But don't mind me, i know it's petty compared to the grand gesture and how sy felt touched by his proposal. Such a beautiful couple, they complete my Saturdays.

Ah, those stinking cameras -- we can't live with them, but can't live without em!

Nothing quite says romantic fantasy like wedding rings and food being handled by bare hands :P MERS, begone!

If this were a scripted drama, JH would have pulled it out of a sealed bag and asked the ice cream worker to use gloves :D 

mod edit: please do not quote images!

Since folks are highly anticipating this episode, wanted to share that 99% of the English translation was completed an hour ago by our tireless BEST translators and our worker bee timers are working hard on matching up the dialogue to the scenes. So exciting :)

Wahh...daebak!team B.E.S.T ..cant wait..

Guest lexx94_stv

Haha it's alright. I just got nervous since we haven't been seeing filming photos of them lately. Anyways maybe they have been filming secretly.

To our dear B.E.S.T team: You are wonderful people who just make our day every single week with your subs. Thank you in advance for working extra hard on this epy! Hope the extra shots of honey are serving you well! :D We look forward to when you will share the subbed eps. Till then and as always, you have our support! :D 

Archived