[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest june099

is he wearing it??? during encore WHITE tour??

cr: ribbonchariots

ehem ehem... looks like he is... :w00t:

pardon my ignorance but how long ago was this taken? :)

Idk when was this concert. But this is a screen capture today from  their white concert  2015 the was shown on Tbs, a jap channel.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this... am I being too emotional or I am really into this couple or what? Almost crying everytime I heard every single words from SY in BRI when she talks about JH on stage, and what JH said in BRI that he got extra motivation on stage knowing that SY was in the crowd. 

CRIESSSSSSS...... This is too beautiful to me, what should I do :tears::tears::tears:

Busan Preview...

Jonghyun called out Suzy's name and SeungYeon called out JinGoo as in Orange Marmalade JingGoo? 

​I think those are the names written on the wall of the "broken egg" seat... :)

​Ah okay, i thought it was JinGoo from OM because she called herself Noona and maybe was trying to make JH jealous... :)

I'm not sure if this is OFF TOPIC or not but I found MinHyuk's jealousy is super cute.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

From what I observed previously, I really like MinHyuk, he has something kind of similar to his character YoungChan in drama The Heirs. MinHyuk is bright, gentle, very caring, thoughtful and serious, responsible and neat. While JongHyun - JungShin relationship is like Tom-Jerry, they love and care for each other but Jung Shin is always playful and particularly like to tease Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk on the other hand is very caring towards his hyung, since Jong Hyun is older (1yr??) and requires a lot of care :)))... Jong Hyun - Yong Hwa couple is also famous for their bromance. I love the relationship between CNBlue members as well as each of them as an individual, they formed a group by their own choice, Yong Hwa - Jong Hyun - Min Hyuk got to know each other at the audition and interestingly only three of them got scouted, they played and practised with each other ever since and then FNC formed a group for them, Jung Shin probably might feel a little left out at first but he also joined them just several months later. it's been a very long time, they've become family.

I think that is the reason why they seemed so comfortable and warm and natural around their Sister - In - Law, it feels so real. Ok it might be my delulu but sometimes I couldn't see much sincerity in that kind of meeting.

It just reminds me of Best Couple award for JH-JS

Jong Hyun - Jung Shin received FNC best couple award 2013 :wub::wub::wub::wub:

BdjO3WSCYAAdGTq.jpg-large_zpsgfavl0gl.jp

55620002_zpsajxtxfi3.jpg

Famous Bromance Yong Hwa - Jong Hyun :wub::wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_lfrnyhffmi1qeu6tz-1_zpsxrqt3sqx.j

Jong Hyun's wife Min Hyuk :wub::wub::wub::wub:

minjong_10dec2_zpsdq7xhpsr.jpg

If they do it means they really have the forbidden 'love' feeling (especially for WGM couples who are supposed to endlessly act cute and in love - but never kiss) for each other and face the wrath and condemnation of CNBlue fans around the world.  Nothing moves a relationship from 'reel' to 'real' than a real lip smacking, lingering kiss.  I'm not talking a lip brush or a quick, dry peck on the lips.  If SY&JH kiss each other like they are kissing each other's hands - there will  be blood.   SY's reputation and acting future could be jeopardized.  I'm sure JH (in all his horniness to get a kiss) has weighed this in his head.  At least, if he is thinking with his head and not something else!  errrrmmmm, ahem!

If they don't - then what happened to all this realness and sincerity they are promoting?  They've gone so far, so fast.  JH has been hinting about kisses since Japan.  Won't the lovey-dovey level plateau out after awhile and become boring?  Would they look 'fake' like so many other WGM couples have in the past?

It is a real dilemma for which there is no easy answer.  I hope and pray they've thought about it and have decided what situation would warrant a kiss, when and how.  I have a feeling they already know when and how it's going to happen.  I just hope the rest of the world (outside of us Brownies) will understand and accept their decision! 

USAFarmgirl ​Appa's response is really good!  You said exactly my thoughts on the matter.

Whatever happens, I hope and pray it all works out really, really well for us all.

Guest abundis

Thanks God, my internet connection's running fast, so I just need 40 minutes to download last ep.

Thank You B.E.S.T team... you are the Best.

Thank you so much B.E.S.T. for all your dedication, hard work, compassion, and selflessness in providing all your fellow Brownies with such perfection every week.  For me, I am always so appreciative... and I have all manner of patience to wait for the moment I get to absorb your 100% perfection, quality, and goodness you provide to this episodes... and I become utterly over-the-top happy when you decide to add the caption subs because you all are such sticklers to the details so we can investigate and understand every nook & cranny we can gather about BEC from each episode.  Take your time, I can wait.  I simply melt when you come here with such wonderful :wub:  cheer!!!! :wub:

Guest flower4junsu

Why everyone upset about the kiss. Don't you think a hug, especially a tight hug is enough???? If we want to make a comparative between  a HUG and a KISS, well OK let's start. The width of the area being used, of course a kiss is just lip meets lip, not more than 10 cm. A HUG is full body contact from head to toe. When we hug someone its like become 1 with that person, feel secure. As a bonus we can smell the perfume  

I just wanted to add something that came up right upon watching the subbed version by B.E.S.T.  Based on the translations, Choa lied to the WGM MCs and, thus, us WGM fans who are watching, saying that YH could not attend because he was overseas.  Now, I'm going to say that Choa didn't intentionally lie because she feels like she needs to explain something she doesn't understand with misinformation.  We all know that YH was in town, not only that, we know that at some point that day he was in the FNC building, but left when the WGM crew came to film...  Someone said he went to the gym, another said he had a meeting or a schedule somewhere else so he couldn't stay.  

Of course, I'm like any fan with 1/18th% knowledge of what is going on, but I'm gonna make an assumption because I've been reading post after post of this Brownie quandary as to whether the "other" SIL were JH's former g/fs or YH's SH.  First off, I've been thinking to comment this but I'm not to passionate about the exchange that it hasn't been worth my energy to say this, but frankly, who gives a rat's behind if they were talking about JH's former g/fs? This is such a "girl" thing and it's something that I've always found a not good thing about relationships.  It causes drama where none is really needed.  Who cares who he was with in the past? Do you really want to give yourself something to "worry" over for no reason? What a burden! He's already more than explained that, regardless of who he dated before, he's never had these kinds of feelings about it.  JH handles it the right way.  Distract her, avoidance, tell her she's pretty, whatever you do, don't give her what she wants!  Don't give her something NOT good to think about when you two are a part.  Give her only positive memories.  So, I don't really think it matters about his past.  It's not like SY cannot go online and know these things already.  If we know it, it's for sure she already knows about it.  It's not his past that should matter it's his present....

With that above in mind, and Chinese, Korean, and English translations floating about, based on what Choa said, I think there was an underlying "contract" or "agreement" that YH & SH would not be shown on camera and discussed.  I believe that's why Choa gave YH a "positive" excuse for not attending, i.e. "he was overseas", and why they edited it the way they did. Possibly WGM left in the ambiguous parts to continue the SY jealousy thread from the Everland trip where she was questioning his past g/fs in high school.  I don't think that was what the BILs intended by the conversation but it worked out in WGM's favor to continue the "meme" they were going for, that SY is jealous of JH's past g/fs.

Either way though, I don't really think it's a big deal.  Do you still see, and hangout with and have the potential to get together with your ex? Yes, it happens, but I suspect it is a very, very rare thing indeed, something pretty much worthy of a KDrama and that's about it. 

Jongyeon TImeline 

• WGM Filming
  • WGM Broadcast
  • IG Saga
  • Interview

May 2015

Fri

May 1

Sat

May 2

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 270: Painting new house, grocery shopping, Jonghyun cooking, Seungyeon singing to Jonghyun’s guitar play

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photos

2015 FNC Kingdom in Seoul, Day 1

Sun

May 3

2015 FNC Kingdom in Seoul, Day 2

[WGM Filming] Seungyeon attended the concert to support Jonghyun

Mon

May 4

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo with Yonghwa and

Jungshin

Tue

May 5

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo

Wed

May 6

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s unshaven photo

Seungyeon spotted at Namsan Art Centre after watching a drama theatre

Thu

May 7

Fri

May 8

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s ‘vampire’ photo

Sat

May 9

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 271: Backhug selca, Jonghyun showing new house interior to Seungyeon, Jonghyun met father-in-law

[WGM unaired cut] Seungyeon massaging Jonghyun, JongYeon’s funny exercise

Sun

May 10

Mon

May 11

Tue

May 12

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s Orange Marmalade scripts & rice wreath photo

‘Orange Marmalade’ press conference

Wed

May 13

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s videos of playing guitar. Jonghyun changed his instagram bio to “I'm just a person who live by just having fun doing this or that”

Thu

May 14

[WGM Filming] JongYeon went to Busan

Fri

May 15

JONGHYUN’S BIRTHDAY!

A surprise birthday party for Jonghyun was held by the WGM staffs at midnight after his filming schedule.

Seungyeon sent in a story to Heo Gyeonghwan’s Starry Night radio to wish Jonghyun happy birthday. She requested a song titled Say You Love Me.

[IG Saga] Jonghyun’s brother-in-law followed Seungyeon on instagram. He commented on her photo “Really glad to meet you yesterday~^^ Will always support you”. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photos.

‘Orange Marmalade’ first broadcast

Sat

May 16

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 272: Jonghyun met father-in-law, Jonghyun lost his couple keychain, a new mission for Ceci magazine photoshoot

Jonghyun heading to Hongkong from Seoul, spotted with SY sticker on his phone

[IG Saga] Jonghyun’s brother-in-law ‘in.deco’ liked Seungyeon’s photo. Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s photo.

2015 FNC Kingdom in Hongkong, Day 1

Sun

May 17

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s photo. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo and birthday celebration video.

Jonghyun spotted with SY sticker on his phone while going for shopping in Hongkong

2015 FNC Kingdom in Hongkong, Day 2

Mon

May 18

Jonghyun back to Korea, still with SY sticker at the airport

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo. Jonghyun’s manager ‘tigermoth84’ started following Seungyeon.

Tue

May 19

Wed

May 20

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s beautiful photo in Heonreung

Tue

May 21

[WGM Filming] JongYeon’s ceremonial first pitch at a baseball game

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photos at the baseball game/stadium

Fri

May 22

[Seungyeon on InStyle magazine interview] With the blessing from WGM, I seems found my new ideal type”

Sat

May 23

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 273: Ceci magazine photoshoot, Seungyeon making lunchbox

[IG Saga] Jonghyun’s manager ‘tigermoth84’ liked Seungyeon’s first pitch photo

Sun

May 24

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s first pitch photo and her ‘Nanan’ video

Mon

May 25

[IG Saga] JongYeon liked each other’s posts

Tue

May 26

Wed

May 27

[WGM unaired cut] JongYeon having snacks at a cafe after Ceci photoshoot

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s video

Thu

May 28

Seungyeon doing photoshoot for ‘Ohboy!’ magazine

Fri

May 29

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s video of eating orange and his photo in a dark room

Sat

May 30

[WGM Broadcast] Cancelled due to extended baseball game

Sun

May 31

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s photo of puppies. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s ‘AOA’ video

June 2015

Mon

June 1

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s photo

Tue

June 2

[Seungyeon on Starnews interview] “Dreamt of being a singer like BoA” & “Jonghyun has a cute side”

Wed

June 3

[Seungyeon on Asiatoday interview] “Filming WGM with Jonghyun helped my acting”

Seungyeon went for a trip to Konjiam with Heard It To The Grapevine casts

Thu

June 4

Jonghyun was spotted outside FNC Entertainment building

Seungyeon casted in historical drama Six Flying Dragons

[Seungyeon on Newsen interview] “It would be weird if we weren’t keeping in contact off-screen” & “Last relationship was 2 years ago, now like it with Lee Jonghyun on WGM”

Fri

June 5

[Seungyeon on TVdaily interview] “WGM with Jonghyun is not a pretense but a real feeling of marriage”

[Seungyeon on Xportsnews interview] “WGM has no script at all and is 100% real

Sat

June 6

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 274: School uniform date in the zoo, JongYeon went to FNC Entertainment

Sun

June 7

Mon

June 8

[IG Saga] Seungyeon liked Jonghyun photo

Tue

June 9

JONGYEON COUPLE 100TH DAYS!

Seungyeon posted DC gall’s JongYeon 100th day project gifts on her IG.

Seungyeon went for clothing brand ‘Center Pole’ fitting

[Seungyeon on Mydaily interview] “Why I left ‘Ace’ SM” & Gong Seungyeon? Have you heard the rumors?”

Wed

June 10

CNBLUE photo shooting for fashion brand ‘The Class’

[WGM unaired cut] Seungyeon found Jonghyun’s ‘Waetoriya’ photo in his phone, Jongyeon taking pictures in school uniform during zoo date

Thu

June 11

Jonghyun and CNBLUE heading to Japan

Fri

June 12

CNBLUE official fan meeting 2015 BOICE in Japan at Yokohama, Day 1

Sat

June 13

CNBLUE official fan meeting 2015 BOICE in Japan at Yokohama, Day 2

[Seungyeon on Newsen interview] Seungyeon opens up about trainee days with Red Velvet’s Seulgi, Suju’s Henry and f(x) Sulli

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 275: JongYeon hanging out with CNBlue Minhyuk and Jungshin, Seungyeon went to FNC Kingdom concert to support Jonghyun

Sun

June 14

CNBLUE back to Korea

Mon

June 15

Jonghyun spotted outside FNC Entertainment building

Tue

June 16

Wed

June 17

[Seungyeon on The Star interview} “Fan of Bae Yong Joon since high school”

Thu

June 18

[WGM unaired cut] JongYeon played game with Minhyuk and Jungshin

Fri

June 19

Sat

June 20

[Seungyeon on The Star interview} “We Got Married husband Lee Jonghyun is 10/10”

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 276: KTX ride, strolling on Songdo Beach

Sun

June 21

Mon

June 22

Tue

June 23

Jonghyun went to Japan

CNBLUE official fan meeting 2015 BOICE in Japan at Grand Cube, Osaka, Day 1

Seungyeon went to ‘Sixteen’ final recording to support Jungyeon

Wed

June 24

CNBLUE official fan meeting 2015 BOICE in Japan at Grand Cube, Osaka, Day 2

[[WGM unaired cut] Seungyeon fangirling Kim Woobin, Seungyeon’s first phone call with Jonghyun’s parents

[IG Saga] JongYeon liked each other’s posts

Thu

June 25

CNBLUE back to Korea

[IG Saga] Jonghyun’s sister ‘ppyong_ji___in’ started following Seungyeon on instagram

Fri

June 26

Sat

June 27

[WGM Broadcast] Episode 277: JongYeon visit to elementary school, Jonghyun and Seungyeon having judo session, dinner with Jonghyun’s family

Sun

June 28

Mon

June 29

[IG Saga] Jonghyun’s sister liked Seungyeon’s photo

CNBLUE went to Japan

Tue

June 30

[IG Saga] Jonghyun liked Seungyeon’s photo with JackJack and Gongju. Seungyeon and Jonghyun started following actor Jo Minki and he also commented on Seungyeon’s and Jonghyun’s instagram posts. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo.

*WGM preview is released on every Friday 10-11 am KST for all couple. A short preview (9 seconds promotional video 3 second for each couple) was advertised on weekdays after other MBC program.

*SBS Heard It Through The Grapevine airs every Monday & Tuesday 10:00 PM KST (23/2/2015 – 2/6/2015)

*KBS Fluttering India airs every Friday 9:30 PM KST (10/4/2015 – 1/5/2015 )

*KBS Orange Marmalade airs every Friday 10:30 PM KST (15/5/2015 - ? )

During the practice session played for SY there were actually quite a few couple-y things that happened and, it seems to a certain extent JS is an honest & open person as well, and he was seeing those things that stood out that made him realize that JH cares about impressing SY, and not just the show.  He plays for 1,000 of people, yet, she makes him nervous.  That was noticeable and JS points that out to SY just in case she couldn't read all the eye contact and dimpled smiles JH was giving her in between his "duck face" expression.  What was really poignant for me was JH's need to "fish" for comments from SY.  SY is SO much more expressive now than she ever was that he has to be over-the-top delighted, I mean, with all her "I added love" to the bento and all.  Even with all that, and his understanding that her aegyo is a "new" experience for her, he still felt the need to "fish" for a more detailed compliment from SY.  Most importantly, it was fishing for a compliment regarding his "job" and what she thinks of it/him.  When she says "it's amazing" and he says, "what's amazing about it?"... oh, such a guy thing to say.  He wants her to praise him with more and more, and he was totally fishing for the comments.... I'm absolutely certain that JS can see JH fishing for compliments so he decides to tease him by pointing out to SY that he's nervous.  It really matters to him what she thinks and he really wants to know that you think positively about this.  It's very important to him that you really like him this way.  ....and JS finds it absolutely amusing...

Is JH usually like this with people? I don't know, because I haven't watched many CNBlue bts, interviews, or variety shows, mainly just the music videos or fan-made concert videos so I cannot say...  but it was interesting to see JS being amused by JH's behavior.  Doesn't seeing your friend act strange/different/funny around other people give you this feeling? 

...and the asking SY to sing...   JH "told" them she sings really, really well....   So, he talks about her to his members.  I wonder what else he's said.  If you really like the girl you talk about her a lot.  I wonder if there's an aspect of that that makes MH feel burden.

There is the forum our HIVE!    Image result for animated images of bees

There is our couple the Royal Bees!  Image result for animated images of bees

There are the Spazz Bees!  Image result for animated images of bees

There are the Worker Bees!Image result for animated images of bees

Saving the B.E.S.T for last!Image result for animated images of bees Those that every week continue to work hard to bring us words of HONEY.  They receive only what our words can offer as thanks!! When I think about how many hours they put into each episode it makes me humble and thankful.  But even more when I go to other sights and I see their work being used thankfully giving them credit!  Although I had no part in their work I am still so proud!!!  To the B.E.S.T. Bees around OUR HONEY BEES thanks for making our lives so sweet and allowing those like me to Bee Happy:wub:

Guest jmaster19

my fav scene, MH is telling his story but JH already in his own world haha.

RawPalatableAss.gif

And the drama reference haha, they even put CG of mole in MH face

uuQsFo3.jpg

Thank you B.E.S.T for the translation :)

I think last week preview for ep 275 (JH and SY go in the train to Busan) is in the 2nd part of our couple WGM, it's always like that, they divided it into 2 part (like in 274 1st part is until the zoo, and 2nd part is in the FNC building), but because of the farewell / last episode for 2 other couple, so they need to sacrifice our couple 2nd part...

So.. may be they will give us the precious 8 minutes of the second part in the "Unaired_Extra_Hidden scene" :D because 16 minutes is just to short for us to wait until next saturday :(

Archived