[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, has anybody already translated our JY CECI interview here? in what page? i haven't read it yet.

Yoo ah in is a great and handsome actor. I also found him funny during his guest appearance in running man. Hopefully the drama will get high rating. OH! If only JH and SY can have a hanbook date! (since OM will also have saeguk theme for the next 4 episodes) That would be epic!!  :w00t:

HOLY MOLY!!!!   SY is going from being in a drama with Kim Kwon to Yoo Ah In!!!! Both guys played in Secret Love Affair... and let's just say... Yoo Ah In is HAWT!!! Hands down and it'll be his first drama since coming off of Secret Love Affair.  That means Yoo Ah In is missing lip action. LMAO! 

But NO! I want her in this. How can anyone say they don't want her in this?  THIS IS HUGE!!!  For an actress who wants to have a lasting career, getting a part in this kind of production is imperative.  This would put her on par with JH's level vis-a-vie acting vs singing.  I want her to move up levels to be considered more on an equal level as him!!!

First off, this is gonna be taking the spot of her CURRENT drama, so it's like not even missing a beat, except for a month summer vacation to play with JH for a while.  

Secondly, the team associated with this production are responsible for the awesomeness of Tree With Deep Roots, Queen Seon-deok, and is being considered as the prequel to Tree With Deep Roots. Do you know some of the older actors that will be in this show?  Mainstays of South Korean Dramas.  What she could learn by being around such talent is immense! 

...and for those of you who thought it was gonna be another girl..... 

I'm sorry but our ship is in jeopardy right now!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/gong-seung-yeon-to-romance-yoo-ah-in-in-historical-drama/

Guest ohhotdeym

Did someone post his "hangover soup"? He seems to be questioning the amount of meat...I'm questioning what KIND of meat is that ...intestines? LOL! 

I spazzed with my friends when we saw that post lol... We were like.. "hangover soup?! why? was he drunk last night?" "is there supposed to be a celebration last night?" "i thought he didn't like drinking..." "he wasn't a drinker, right?" "what made him drink to the point of eating hangover soup the next day?" hahaha so many delusional thoughts going on our minds.. #strugglesofashipper ​ 

Guest ohhotdeym

OMG!!! SO IT'S CONFIRMED!! I am so happy right now! Wow! This is a big project for her! Hope she'd get a lot of recognition from this :) 

P.S. Although I love love love Jonghyun.. Can I just say how much I'm crushing on Yoo Ah In?? HE'S SO HAWT IN HISTORICAL DRAMAS!!! Gosh! I remember him once when he acted as a king... JONGHYUN YOU BETTER GET THAT KISS FIRST BEFORE YOO AH IN DOES!! 

OMG!!! SO IT'S CONFIRMED!! I am so happy right now! Wow! This is a big project for her! Hope she'd get a lot of recognition from this :) 

P.S. Although I love love love Jonghyun.. Can I just say how much I'm crushing on Yoo Ah In?? HE'S SO HAWT IN HISTORICAL DRAMAS!!! Gosh! I remember him once when he acted as a king... JONGHYUN YOU BETTER GET THAT KISS FIRST BEFORE YOO AH IN DOES!! 

​hahhaha..... I always remember Yoo Ah In at Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Song Jong Ki :D  yes... get the first kiss quickly JY.... and do it again everytime meet her.... 

​On a positive note, she doesn't *win* his love so, maybe she doesn't actually get to kiss him...  but if she does...  *swoon*  Seriously, I'm an ajumma that wished I was the 40-something woman he was obsessed with... and I'd have been a better choice because I'm not married anymore.... lol.....

Guest gingerschnaps

Wow congrats seungyeon for chance to work withbig stars. I love this news, i get to see her in hanboks. Jh wore it also in OM so maybe in future we will get to see them in fan arts together lols. Im not worried about this, it only means she is getting more attention and she needs more projects to hone her skills in acting. Wgm is a tool for her to get known and she is starting to get benefits from it. When she needs to get real emtions she just got to practice it with her nampyeon. Im trying to be more open minded about it and to keep away my selfishness. They still need to earn money and not limit themselves in wgm. Their time in wgm will be their breather. Im ok as long as they keep WGM in their sched. They still need to win best couple next year right? Congrats SY!!

I'm happy for SY. Although I understand that this will make her schedules full in the coming weeks, still its a very big blessing for her. I just hope that they will continue to find time to meet for WGM. 

I agree with everyone. JH would better be in a hurry with the kiss. Im sure there will be a kiss scene if she's playing a love interest with the male lead. 

You have my support SY!!! But please continue to be a loving and caring wife to JH. Continue to support each other and be each other's strength. Continue to show us real love. Your innocence, JH wickedness at times, the way you stare at each other, JH never ending compliments, are our source of energy as well. As long as we get to see those every week, we are all fine.  We, Brownies got your backs. We love you both and JH!!@

Guest otty

@luvtokki I understand your worry about big production dramas and historical dramas are intensive, but WGM doesn't shoot every week and she isn't the lead actress ... she will likely be a princess to one of six sons so air time will be spread around quite a bit. Historical dramas also aren't generally kissy face romantic affairs either and are usually just princesses meeting in the court yard getting sassy with each other. 

Also if it begins shooting in July and airs in October it means SY won't be dealing with a rushed and hectic production. Some drama shooting schedules are insane and I don't think this one will be the case if starts shooting in July.

Guest rainmoon

I'm 10000% with you in this ... what awesome news and yes please Yoo Ah In (meaning he's hot) not the kissing part 

I, for one, actually dig this.  She probably won't kiss Ah-In ssi since she's like 2nd or 3rd lead.  I mean how many chicks are vying for this dude? It's like a quadrangle or worse, lol. ...but this is YOO AH-IN.  I mean, if JH was jealous of her taking a pic with Kim Kwon, I don't know how JH is gonna handle this situation.  It's gonna be seriously funny to see him try to contain himself.  Listen, JH is a very, very good looking guy, who has many girls fawning all over him.  If the dude she was having a "love interest" with in a drama was a so-so looking guy with so-so popularity, I don't think JH would be intimidated by it much... but someone of Ah-In ssi's caliber? Yep... JH right now with this news is probably sweating bullets... 

MY DELULU MIND:  Jong Hyun found out last night the Seung Yeon is gonna have Yoo Ah-In as her love interest in her next drama series, and it's 50 episodes of it to boot! ....Jong Hyun finds the soju...  Today Jong Hyun posts the hangover medicine soup.

Guest june099

Hope we also get 50 episodes of Jonghyun and Seungyeon in WGM!!! just please!!

I will pray for it.. seriously!

YongSeo got 51 episodes so Im really hoping that happen to our couple too

@amastris

MY DELULU MIND:  Jong Hyun found out last night the Seung Yeon is gonna have Yoo Ah-In as her love interest in her next drama series, and it's 50 episodes of it to boot! ....Jong Hyun finds the soju...  Today Jong Hyun posts the hangover medicine soup.

​sorry to cut your post. but can i just say that your post REALLY MADE MY DAY!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Did someone post his "hangover soup"? He seems to be questioning the amount of meat...I'm questioning what KIND of meat is that ...intestines? LOL! 

I spazzed with my friends when we saw that post lol... We were like.. "hangover soup?! why? was he drunk last night?" "is there supposed to be a celebration last night?" "i thought he didn't like drinking..." "he wasn't a drinker, right?" "what made him drink to the point of eating hangover soup the next day?" hahaha so many delusional thoughts going on our minds.. #strugglesofashipper ​ 

​His actual quote was Google translated as: "Not so much meat on meuseun Haejangguk?'" Is the "hangover soup" ...LOL...doesn't mean he has one, just means this soup is good for one hee, hee, hee, ! 

So proud of SY landing a 50 episode drama! She is like going to the best school possible to learn her craft, learning by watching experienced actors and actually "doing" it with them! This is exactly her motivation for joining WGM. Her bonus is she now has a supporter (JH) that she can talk about this too. He is also a newbie in acting  so they do have a real relatability factor here. YooAh In {sigh ...take a deep breath...he's pretty stinkin awesome acting and in manliness}! 

It seems very interesting that the article explained in detail her character role in a way so you understood she wouldn't be kissing on the lead. Her Character will be trying to seduce the lead, but he will not fall for it. It's like they were letting people know that she would not be involved with the lead "in that way". There should be not backlash for shippers or her current "project" on WGM. If you ask me, her agency played this VERY SMART! Playing along side YAI instead of play WITH Yoo Ah In are two very different things LOL!!!!

Guest rosedust

rather than being busy with the drama shooting itself, I think she'll be busy researching and studying for the character instead. Even when she acted as seo nuri she did quite a lot of research, and the character is not that hard compared to this one.

Guest ohhotdeym

Unfortunately, the hangover soup was posted yesterday :) But i'd totally get on board with that idea! In my own delulu mind, he found out about this even before the article came out.. Lol ​

Who wouldn't want to see JH getting so upset over this? JH isn't the type to get jealous? Oh puh-lease! It's Yoo Ah In!!! Lol OMG someone needs to write a Jongyeon fanfic with Yoo Ah In being the third wheel! Hahaha 

Guest Hickk

Lee Jonghyun SCRAMBLE!! Hurry hurry hurry! Hahaha

(I'm sure based on SY's reaction in the photoshoot that a kiss is not something she takes lightly, but yeah this is just my selfishness as a shipper and wanting to see it on WGM first before anything else. And many times, hopefully)

Archived