[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Is it true that there will be another baseball game this Saturday?

Has anyone heard of this .... gggaaahhh .... :crazy:

Girl next time put a spoiler on that :lol: At least till the fireworks are over!!! :w00t: If there is a baseball game use those RainMoon Ninja skills and bring on the RAIN!!!!!  I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER WEEK WITHOUT THEM!!!:tears::sweatingbullets:

​Just take a way my life rather than they take my one week waiting for them once again. (exaggerating kekekekeke :lol:)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me that I am not the only one who passionately waiting for CNBLUE interview with tv programs, magazines or anything related and the emcees or interviewers will ask them about their love story or their daily life, and the rest CNBLUE members will open up how WGM has made change to JongHyun and they will be open up what the differences before and after JongHyun participate in WGM. AND ANDDDD, i want to watch his face reaction while answering questions about his on-screen wife, SeungYeon. :rolleyes:

I could't help, but if this happen, I am sure it will help us a lot in combining puzzle pieces of their love story. I am so done judging them by only go through the couple things and IG saga. Rationally, personal means personal. Haaaaahhhhh, when will my dream come true ?? *waiting for a shooting stars and make a wish* 

:wub::wub:

Make your wish......

​ROLF-ing :w00t::w00t: YOU !! so cruelllll hahahhahahahahahahahahah YOU ! make a wish too !

Beware this is how I act when I am Happy!!!  You don't even want to know how I will act if JH responds with anything even close to what SY just said!!   For that would mean wishes really do come true....

​I Could be up to your craziness level if i able to upload pictures here, tried so many times but failed every time i hate myself hummmm :angry:

Guest rainmoon

Girl next time put a spoiler on that :lol: At least till the fireworks are over!!! :w00t: If there is a baseball game use those RainMoon Ninja skills and bring on the RAIN!!!!!  I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER WEEK WITHOUT THEM!!!:tears::sweatingbullets:

​This is sooo funny!!! :D how desperate can we become ... Anyway, thank you for bringing the smile back to my face.

​@USAFarmgirl is this better ?

phew ... thank goodness no game ... haha

can't wait for Saturday ... count down has begun...

Is it true that there will be another baseball game this Saturday?

Has anyone heard of this .... gggaaahhh .... :crazy:

​I looked up mbc's schedule and there's not baseball game... maybe it hasn't been updated yet?

​phew. with the latest episode of OM being a disappointment and wgm got canceled, i don't know how i'm gonna survive another week without my weekly doze of JY

Please tell me that I am not the only one who passionately waiting for CNBLUE interview with tv programs, magazines or anything related and the emcees or interviewers will ask them about their love story or their daily life, and the rest CNBLUE members will open up how WGM has made change to JongHyun and they will be open up what the differences before and after JongHyun participate in WGM. AND ANDDDD, i want to watch his face reaction while answering questions about his on-screen wife, SeungYeon. :rolleyes:

I could't help, but if this happen, I am sure it will help us a lot in combining puzzle pieces of their love story. I am so done judging them by only go through the couple things and IG saga. Rationally, personal means personal. Haaaaahhhhh, when will my dream come true ?? *waiting for a shooting stars and make a wish* 

:wub::wub:

​If I'm not mistaken during his OM promo interview.. he did say (though jokingly) "if you're jealous then why don't you get married"

His brother Minhyuk already said, JH is a lost soul... and he has never seen in a long time how his hyung's dimple getting that deep... I'm sure his CNB brothers would want the best for him. And I truly hope he will achieve his dream to be a HAPPY HUSBAND

​I don't want to take these to a count. HAHAHA how greedy I am. Okay, hoping for brighter future for them both !

@mjang

You don't really want to know how desperate & crazy I can be...:w00t:  I just love to laugh!!!

@RainMoon

Tell the truth you have been waiting for a chance to do your Rain Dance:lol:  Always trying to impress JH!!!:wub:

so, i have been wandering in this thread and wgm thread. i guess this is how I balance my delulu and rational mind. here i can get my delulu mind as high as i want and spazz on BE couple with awesome fellow brownies. while on wgm thread i mostly read critics about all the past and present couples, including our couple. it is really refreshing to see some non-shippers have many different opinion about our couple. it feels like i was getting a reality check. so just a little advice, if you think you are almost drown in to delulu ocean, you can visit wgm thread for some life-saver. B)

Thinking about SY's latest interview (and I always seem to be thinking about them - Lord help me!) she is also saying this is the first time she has had these feelings of being in love.  Otherwise, she would have had other experiences to base her acting skills on.   So she is pretty much saying "I'm in love on WGM and I'm using that experience to show being in love when I act in HITTG!"

Doesn't this just support everything else they've said and we've felt all along?  Genuineness, sincerity, honesty, being real, not being able to 'act' in love as JH said in their Ceci interview.  They both said the Ceci photoshoot would have been easier to do with some random partner.  But because they had true feelings involved, it made them both nervous, shy and uncomfortable.

It all comes together and checks out - they are being real.

And @mjang - yes, I can't wait for a CNBlue comeback and see all the questions and teasing in interviews about JH being married.  Yong Hwa was always flustered, cute and had a cheekbone high smile when asked about Seohyun - I'm waiting for the same reaction from JH!   

Guest ohhotdeym

Hidden Content

​i visit that thread as much as i visit here too just to bring me back to my senses lol :lol: but then it's not really helping me much 'cause most of the posts there were all about solim and the previous couples.. i don't think i've seen anything negative about BE there.. or even if they did, it still didn't stop me from shipping this couple hard.. :D

Guest mase207

Woah the thread's been speeding by these past couple of days! It was pretty slow and quiet over the weekend. 

It's pretty weird to think that our couple will now be the longest active couple. I mean, they've practically just started! I'm fairly interested to see what the new couples will turn out to be like. At the same time, I'm wondering how SY is reacting to Joy joining the show... are they on good terms? Are they enemies? I just hope it doesn't bring back bad memories for SY.

I'm in awe over what SY said in her interview. Thanks @swarley242 for the translations! Although I lack the amount of estrogen to match the ladies here, I spazzed out in a guy way! :lol: What I love about SY's responses is the fact that she really isn't afraid to speak the truth. There have been many, many times where participants on the show would either refuse to talk about their partners or just say the generic stuff: "We're getting along well, it's comfortable shooting with him/her, etc." But going with generic, cookie-cutter responses is something that I'm sure all of us know they won't do. Honestly, what SY is saying doesn't surprise me, nor do I think it surprises anyone here. Rather, it's a form of reassurance. A reaffirmation of our own conclusions from watching them: they are falling in love for real, and they are taking their relationship on the show for real. JH only decided to participate on the show because he felt that SY would be someone he could actually be with. His standards were so high because he wasn't like previous grooms; he wanted a girl that he could seriously be with, not just on the show. SY's comments reiterate those sentiments and it goes to show just how sincere they are with their actions, their words, and their feelings. She uses her real feelings of being in love when she's with JH and implements that into her acting. What an amazing revelation for us brownies... it's possibly the greatest kind of reassurance that we can have, aside from them announcing their relationship publicly. 

It's really just impossible to argue against their sincerity when you see SY's smile brighten up by a thousand times the moment she sees him, when JH just gazes at her for what feels like hours, or when the two of them simply cannot stop holding onto and touching each other. There is such a strong natural chemistry between them, and I think it isn't just the fact that these two fit together so well, but because their approach to the show is the same. They don't want to have a fake relationship with fake interactions and fake feelings. They are dead set on making this a serious relationship that can be carried over even after their run, and I think SY's comments hint at that notion quite clearly. They ain't here to mess around, folks.

Ah and to all the haters that might lurk here, and to all those k-netizens who have nothing better to do than to criticize an absolutely stunning woman on the Internet, shame on you. Aside from the fact that her personality is really DIFFICULT to find something to hate about, these haters are insulting her about things that aren't even true. She can't sing? Uh yeah, she definitely can. She can't dance? Maybe not as well as she could have when she was in training, but how the hell would they even know? Amazing to see them judge her skills when they haven't even seen sh!t. Their stupidity is just mind-boggling to me. Either way, we brownies should pay no mind to people like that. I just find haters to be very sad, miserable human beings.

Also, thank you to all the people who are updating us with photos of our couple while we wait out this seemingly endless week for Saturday... SY though :o what an absolute goddess. JH you lucky dawg!

Guest lexx94_stv

​Thanks for this! But I checked it out and it's not there. The BGM I'm looking for is from Ep. 267 btw. :)

​Arggghhh!! sorry for this mess...soompi is a bit unfriendly to clear this quote thingy

I think you are referring to this song?

​Yes! Thanks a lot! :)

@mase27 @luvtokki our brownie papa bears... thank you for your wonderful thoughts... being in the LINE group we also have the opportunity to work together with our translators and subbers who really analyze the scenes and words line by line and they caught a better view of what you guys had witnessed and explained here. I was quite surprised the guys noticed that little details that we missed out (coz of our excessive spazzing) . What I'm trying to say is when the time the camera stop rolling but the affection is still on ... This happened in Ceci photoshoot also clearly during Everland date...

will try to dig for the right pics... anyway, keep on spazzing guys

Hi guys! I'm new in this wgm seung yeon and jong hyun thread :D Nice to meet all of you!! :) Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what is the background music used at episode EPISODE 7 when jong hyun coming out from the door of the airport and seung yeon looking nervous while knowing that her husband is there. The song is so nice! really wanted to find it for a few days already but didn't manage to. :)

@mase27 @luvtokki our brownie papa bears... thank you for your wonderful thoughts... being in the LINE group we also have the opportunity to work together with our translators and subbers who really analyze the scenes and words line by line and they caught a better view of what you guys had witnessed and explained here. I was quite surprised the guys noticed that little details that we missed out (coz of our excessive spazzing) . What I'm trying to say is when the time the camera stop rolling but the affection is still on ... This happened in Ceci photoshoot also clearly during Everland date...

will try to dig for the right pics... anyway, keep on spazzing guys

​are you looking for this? kekeke ....

CkUioZF.jpg

Hi guys! I'm new in this wgm seung yeon and jong hyun thread :D Nice to meet all of you!! :) Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what is the background music used at episode EPISODE 7 when jong hyun coming out from the door of the airport and seung yeon looking nervous while knowing that her husband is there. The song is so nice! really wanted to find it for a few days already but didn't manage to. :)

​You can check at the Jongyeon Blog.  The admin updated regularly and they have compiled most of the BGM

LINK

Archived