[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

Another odd photo JH posted ... @USAFarmgirl hahaha ... 

JH has a pull up bar on his door ... maybe making up for the time they were in Japan haha ...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 May Preview Translations

[Disclaimer: translated using google translate in english, google translate in chinese, and a hell lot of imagination. swarley will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy in content]

MBC We Got Married Season 4: Lee Jong Hyun <3 Gong Seung Yeon couple's summer trip to the zoo

Seungyeon: "Although it is regretful that we weren't able to view flowers together, but visiting the zoo together also makes me very happy!" "But I get to view flowers everyday? I am looking at a flower (Seungyeon) right now!" How will Seungyeon respond to JongHyun's explosion of cheesy lines?

At the zoo, JongHyun was attracting stares and shrieks from female students due to his appearance in uniform resembling a character out of a manhwa. In the BRI, Seungyeon expresses how JongHyun look like a popular high school senior oppa from a manhwa.

When eating ice-cream, JongHyun once again smeared it on his lips like he did in Japan and cutely requested Seungyeon to wipe it off for him.

Also, Jonghyun drew a conclusion on the episode regarding his losing of their couple keychain, making Seungyeon deeply touched by his efforts. What exactly did Jonghyun do to make Seungyeon so touched? Stay tuned 30 May 5 pm

Dear Brownies..

If you guys having problem to back read the posts in this thread, please check BECouple blogs for all work compilations. Our avid Brownies have done a great job compiling all the wonderful posting including translations, IG Saga, BGM for each episode, JY's work & projects... do check these out and bookmark them.. and they update the page fast too... muahhhss I love you guys

LINK 1

LINK 2

Guest hihi_hehe

Also, Jonghyun drew a conclusion on the episode regarding his losing of their couple keychain, making Seungyeon deeply touched by his efforts. What exactly did Jonghyun do to make Seungyeon so touched? Stay tuned 30 May 5 pm

could it be the rings? 

Hmm, wonder if this means JH's going to knit SY a scarf and write a page-full of apologies :)

6IT93oM.jpg

Guest rainmoon

could it be the rings? 

I'm thinking he either made another or he found it ... I don't think it's rings. On their way to Busan JH and SY didn't have couple rings on. 

Guest Hickk

They couldn't see the flowers? But I thought the fan pic showed them right at that huge flower place?

Can someone translate the InStyle article for us?? Please?! Pretty pleaseplease?! Thanks B.E.S.T. in advance! Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

​translated in previous post, pls check back :)

Oh, havent noticed. Was following the thread everyday. Will track backback. Thanks!!

Another odd photo JH posted ... @USAFarmgirl hahaha ... 

​JH latest IG caption:

CR: 翻译:忆安【不是要去战胜他人,能战胜自我的人才算真自在吧?我的自信是这么告诉我的kkkkkkkk]】
Rough Translation: "Do not try to conquer others, but conquer your own to set you free? I believe in this, kekeke ...

* I think he read too many books =..=|||

Hmm, wonder if this means JH's going to knit SY a scarf and write a page-full of apologies :)

How I miss Yongseo after seeing your pic. The CN boys do know how to win their girls' heart.

In 2013 Runningman variety show, Jonghyun had shown he is a lovely and caring person, as Suli were wearing those heavy ice-hockey gears that made her unable to sit. Jonghyun took initiatives to back her up to let her rest ~~~ 

00030599.jpg

Irony that sulli is SY best friend as both of then have been training for so long as SM trainee..and now JH married to our SY..can't imaging if SY really debut with f(x) or red velvet..i guess this whole marriage won't happen as SM wouldn't let their rookies artist to participate in this show..

Guest banana_milk082791

During their Osaka concert, maybe JH went back to Arashiyama Kyoto(1 hour from Osaka) for a new  set of key chain.:)) 

And i miss YongSeo too. I can't wait for JongYeon's Love Light duet! Too much feels!

So much danger all around --  ZgGZQQh.png

Not safe to look...

iOUf6GV.gif

Still not safe to look...

sCkW2av.gif

Definitely not safe to look...

oMr4DGe.gif

Finally, safe to look :wub:

ga8NUY7.png

Just looking at the preview pictures and imagining what's going to happen makes me want to wish its already Saturday when I wake up. 

I am so happy to see SY wearing her couple bracelet outside WGM. I hope we will get to see JH too. I know he is not into couple thingy so much but given that he wore the bracelet in Japan, my heart is full of hope that one day we will see more pictures of them wearing their couple bracelet and ring outside of the show and more of the SY sticker on JH phone case appearance as well.

Well, what can I say more? Once a brownie, always a brownie.

could it be the rings? 

​OMO......It must be THE COUPLE RING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

thanks for the translate @swarley242...mine is so off hahaha

​Hmm, it would be cool, but she didn't have it on at FNC ...then again he could have given it to her AFTER these photos were taken :D B)

Okay...I may be a little slow, but you guys already catch that he was wearing a "hunters' outfit and she was wearing an "animal skin" dress? LOL ...sometimes it just takes me a while. I can cue in on their facial expressions like nobodies business...but totally miss the obvious..ha, ha, a, ! 

tumblr_noxyuySYzJ1t2pbr2o7_r1_400.jpg

Just looking at the preview pictures and imagining what's going to happen makes me want to wish its already Saturday when I wake up. 

I am so happy to see SY wearing her couple bracelet outside WGM. I hope we will get to see JH too. I know he is not into couple thingy so much but given that he wore the bracelet in Japan, my heart is full of hope that one day we will see more pictures of them wearing their couple bracelet and ring outside of the show and more of the SY sticker on JH phone case appearance as well.

Well, what can I say more? Once a brownie, always a brownie.

​For me, enough if he bring SY sticker and photo on his phone everywhere he goes..

Not safe to look...

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!

sCkW2av.gif

This one needs to be shown a little bit further in the future...some of you may or may not have noticed, but when he helps her cover up he is checking her out big time and "covers, but not covers" her legs with the blanket. After she is covered he looks up at her face and say, "I can't do this" ...it's because he has already seen her legs/ shorts/shirt up while no one else was looking...check it out again, you'll see he was really looking hard and it was all subconscious!!!  :D:D:D:D 

lso, Jonghyun drew a conclusion on the episode regarding his losing of their couple keychain, making Seungyeon deeply touched by his efforts. What exactly did Jonghyun do to make Seungyeon so touched? Stay tuned 30 May 5 pm

​i think he make a new one~

Not safe to look...

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!

​This one needs to be shown a little bit further in the future...some of you may or may not have noticed, but when he helps her cover up he is checking her out big time and "covers, but not covers" her legs with the blanket. After she is covered he looks up at her face and say, "I can't do this" ...it's because he has already seen her legs/ shorts/shirt up while no one else was looking :D:D:D:D 

​yup, i just noticed JH reaction on that moment..i hope someone can make a gif..lol

Archived