[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Ahhh, this couple, what am I to think?  What am I to do?  MY MIND AND MY HEART ARE ON FIRE because of them.....!!

I have said this before, never before have I seen or experienced a unique couple like them on WGM.

They are just so THERE for each other and nothing else.  using WGM as their own personal dating service and not caring about fans or management companies or how they are perceived on WGM makes them so special that I just cannot say how much I hope and pray they stay together after WGM, but I want them to be on WGM for a long, long, time so I (we) can continue to experience this (shared) happiness with them as their relationship continues to grow by leaps and bounds!

I hope JH sticks to his beliefs and doesn't let FNC push him around as far as his love for SY goes, I hope he says "SHE is what is important in my LIFE now" and FNC lets him pursue her to whatever end they desire.

As someone here already said, SY should just marry him and raise and take care of their puppies and their babies, maybe shoot a commercial here and there and pick up an acting gig once in awhile, but don't let her career get in the way of her romance, if that is what she desires!

I had a strange dream about these 2.  Actually, it weaved Jongyeon, Yongseo and CNBlue together. (Yes, I DREAM about them).  It was a CNBlue concert, but they all were older and married.  Their hot wives were standing off to the side stage enjoying their husbands perform, and when the concert was over the wives all came out on stage and hugged their husbands and then walked off the stage with them.  Seohyun was there for Yong Wha (yep, still ship them too!), SY was there for JH, and it looked like Krystal for Minhyuk and some tall girl like Sooyoung (of SNSD) for Jungshin chingu.  They all walked to the backroom behind the stage together, each husband/wife pair hugging and laughing.  When they went into the backroom together there were babies and little kids and puppies there to greet them!  They were all together, The CNBlue boys, their wives, their kids and their pets, all happy together.

What a wonderful warm feeling that dream left for me when I woke up this morning!

It's hopelessly delusional, I know, BUT...BUT... wouldn't it be nice if this dream would come true??!!             

I believe they will be true to themselves and to their feelings...And i believed too they are ready to go into a real relationship during or after the show...This two were destined by fate to come together in their most perfect time as we read and learned from their interviews before joining this program...And more to that both parties are so happy and supportive to them.....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orchidbee02

I don't know if this has been posted before but I just came across an interview of CNBLUE dated Feb 2014 so it's still quite recent and thought it would be an interesting read for us brownies to see what JH said he's like and how he's behaving with SY now!

CR: Taken from Dramafever (let me know if I'm not allowed to directly quote their article!)  http://www.dramafever.com/news/cnblue-spills-about-love-and-drama-in-a-valentines-day-special-interview/

2. Lee Jong Hyun

The guitarist of CNBLUE, Lee Jong Hyun starred in A Gentleman’s Dignity.

The_Star_2014_Feb_0010_Custom.jpg

What were you doing just now?

I was exercising. There was an hour between recordings.

Uh, you speak in dialect?

I don’t want to change it. I will live in my way (laugh).

Do you remember 4 years ago today?

How can I forget it? The day was crazy for me. I was young and everything was amazing. Many people tell me to return to my original intentions but I think it's better now. I am more passionate now, and I want to do more than 4 years ago. Now I'm pretty settled into writing songs. Our goals are high from all the love we get from people, so we try hard to be a plus to our team. We are still in running mode, and we are proud of ourselves, thinking that we have done a good job since we made our debut.

What is your motivation?

I am not sure. It is because there are fans supporting us, but sometimes it is because I want myself to become something. I want to look more grown and have a nicer figure. My goal isn’t a big deal. I just want to be a nice, good-looking, middle-aged man. I want to hear that I am still cool even when I get older. When we see foreign countries’ artists like Eric Clapton, they are so cool. Getting older nicely, that’s it. I don’t want more fame than I have now, but I want to keep my life like this for longer. If I keep it, it will naturally become bigger than before.

When you said ‘a good-looking middle-aged man,’ it reminded me of Jang Dong Gun who starred in A Gentleman’s Dignity with you.

They have different charming points. Dong Gun Hyung is also awesome. I want to get older nicely; being loved by people for my music as much as I can. I think I have done well compared to others, but it’s not easy to make myself into someone I want to be. Maybe I need to do more. Just stay with it and I will find my time.

Speaking of Jang Dong Gun, when can you see yourself acting in a drama again? I thought you were going to star in another drama after playing Colin in A Gentle Man’s dignity. It was deeply impressive.

I don’t mean that I won’t act again. Once I actually did act, it was really interesting. I want to do that, but one day is too short to do too many things at the same time. Even though I am working on music, one day is too short. Now I am working on an album, practicing playing guitar and singing songs, learning English, taking lessons, and exercising. There are many things I have to learn and practice, so one day is too short. I want to present a more prepared performance for other people after I learn more about acting, so my conclusion is that I have to concentrate on music for awhile. However, I want to act again (haha). Is that a way people live? I am not a person who has big ambitions, but I can’t stand with doing nothing. That’s why I bring my guitar everywhere. I feel sad if there isn’t a guitar when I want to play it, so I brought it today.

You really have many things to do. And you also were active as a duet with Juniel. I think a staunch girl like Juniel would be a good girlfriend for you.

Oh, really? I was successful in a duet with her because making us look good together was our job. It was a good thing. I am a pro (Laugh). Juniel is a pretty, young sister. As my girlfriend? Uhg, I have known her for 7 years.

How about a woman of Jeon Ji Hyun type. Did you say that she is your ideal type?

I have no ideal type for my girlfriend. I just say the names of hot actresses at that time as my ideal type because I am often asked the same question (haha). A person keeps changing. Who doesn’t like Jun Ji Hyun? I also watch My Love From Another Star starring Jun Ji Hyun. Every time I watch it, I am surprised because of her outstanding performance.

Don’t you really have an ideal type?

No. Even if I set my ideal type, I meet different types (Laugh). For one thing, I prefer an easy-going person. I don’t like someone snapping at me. Someone who can accept me the way I am, who doesn't play games with me. I like that kind of person. I have a casual manner. Of course I will do all I can do for her. For example, I can write or sing songs for her, but celebrating event days is not my things. I don’t even know my schedule. For example, I didn’t know about this shooting until today.

You will be in trouble with your girlfriend if you don’t celebrate anniversaries.

I celebrate important days. If I never did that, my girlfriend would feel sad. Come to think of it, I fortunately avoided special days while I was dating someone. I don’t even celebrate my birthday. I like spending the day without any fuss.

Valentine’s Day is coming soon. However, it might be just February 14th to you.

Valentine’s Day is on February 14th. I forget every year. Oh yeah, will I receive chocolates on Valentine’s Day? And the day I give candies is White Day. Actually, I don’t like receiving chocolates. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t get that many, actually.

Because of your cold face? Girls couldn’t give you chocolates for fear of being rebuffed by you.

People who don’t know me are scared of me. There are fans who say that they can’t even talk to me because I scare them.

Isn’t Jung Shin the one who is scared of you the most? You and Jung Shin are called Mayonnaise and soybean paste.

I can overlook Jung Shin because he is cute, but Min Hyuk is scary. He nags a lot. Now we are becoming like each other, but Min Hyuk scolded, "Who messed up?" before when I did. At that time, I was pretending not to (haha). By comparison, Jung Shin has a lot of Ae-gyo and is gentle.

You and Jung Shin won a couple prize on a TV show. Do you think the relationship between you is going further?

Jung Shin is cute. I actually feel bored when he doesn’t talk to me. So I let him do that to me (haha). People around us call us Tom and Jerry.

So what does Jung Shin mean to Jong Hyun?

Jung Shin is a younger brother whom I’m not okay with or without (haha). Many times I am bothered by him, but I feel lonely without him. I'm thankful for him because he seems to come and make me not bored.

Anyway, why are you Mayonnaise?

Because I have fair skin and look buttery? (Laugh) Jung Shin is dark-skinned. Sometimes he is envious of me for my fair skin.

What do you want to say as your last statement?

Nowadays, I am thinking about a celebrity’s life. What else can I do? I should accept it.

The_Star_2014_Feb_0005_Custom.jpg

With that interview above, I can understand why JH is so into SY. I mean she fits his description perfectly. We all know that she doesnt nag. She's always seems to be easy to be around with. The only problem I foresee is the celebration of important days. LOLssss. Jonghyun-ssi, fyi, Almost All woman (Im saying almost here because Im not big on celebrations too) is hoping/looking foward for special events. I bet even Bear SY. Dont worry, Brownies are here to remind you all the special occassions. We will also.help you prepare for it. LOLsss.

Guest lexx94_stv

​I was about to suggest this. Lolsss. Just make it private and disabled the comment. Also never mentioned the show on your title as it can easily be tracked and put the video down. Thank you again BEST! 

​Same here! Dailymotion private links would be the best option. Thanks BEST:)

Guyss, i have a weird thinking need to speak out and get your opinions on this:

In ep 11, breakfast screen, it seems that JH got jealous over something (???), that's why he put the gift right to the ghost room, where he just use to punish SY if she DID something bad (e.g: taking photo with handsome film-mate, lol). Later, he did say he has many westions to ask, but got blank-mind because of her cuteness (poor boy =,=).

Anyone has the same feeling as me? or i just over-react ;(

Forgot uploading to YT unless you deteriorate the image and voice. They are not finding the videos by name or so. AI algorithms can find the specific images (MBC logo on left top or WGM logo on right top) almost instantly. Even if you blur them the voice and video "keys" can be found later. So the only videos on YT is now when you change the image position in the video (But some non-video area on top and left) and lag voice a little. But then it is not enjoyable to watch it! So my advice is not to bother YT at all. I had gone through this...

Private daily motion without comments should work though.

Maybe vimeo can be an alternative too.

Fellow fansubber :)

OMG @ SY's latest seflie!!! I'm a girl and I freakin' get mesmerized everytime I look at her. I'm actually envious of JH that he gets to see those beautiful eyes up close. LOL:P

JH, you better comment on this pic. Not only it's an upclose selfie but she's also wearing white. His fav!

Guest callmejandoe

OMG @ SY's latest seflie!!! I'm a girl and I freakin' get mesmerized everytime I look at her. I'm actually envious of JH that he gets to see those beautiful eyes up close. LOL:P

JH, you better comment on this pic. Not only it's an upclose selfie but she's also wearing white. His fav!

​HAHA omg I had the same reaction when I saw this photo. Basically went in my head (and on Twitter haha) "How are you real??!" She is GORGEOUS (with a nice personality to boot!) :wub:

Guyss, i have a weird thinking need to speak out and get your opinions on this:

In ep 11, breakfast screen, it seems that JH got jealous over something (???), that's why he put the gift right to the ghost room, where he just use to punish SY if she DID something bad (e.g: taking photo with handsome film-mate, lol). Later, he did say he has many westions to ask, but got blank-mind because of her cuteness (poor boy =,=).

Anyone has the same feeling as me? or i just over-act

With regards to the gift he placed on the haunted room. I think that was because it was a surprise for SY and JH thinks it was safest to put it in the haunted room because SY wont even think about going there. LOLss. You can see his mischievous smile there. With the questions, I think it was about her highschool life. He said he was curious on what SY is like during highschool but ended up blank because she finds SY too pretty in HS uniform.

Thats my thought. Fellow brownies might have different interpretation bout it.

​HAHA omg I had the same reaction when I saw this photo. Basically went in my head (and on Twitter haha) "How are you real??!" She is GORGEOUS (with a nice personality to boot!) :wub:

I always have the same reaction. I think I have posted it before but I really feel like my sexuality is in danger with SY. I'm a girl and I'm bragging to everyone that I have a crush on this too gorgeous girl. LOLssss. And I'm proud to say that everyone agreed that she's too beautiful.

I have a little different theory on why he went blank during that time. His description of why he doesn't feel pain because of her, was actually a positive way of saying he was IN PAIN, but felt it less because she was there. I still think he was feeling the pain in his eyes and was trying to do the show questions (if you will) by keeping the conversation going on student theme but just couldn't do it. (if that makes sense)...he was making small talk because he really didn't have anything else to say except that she was pretty and that he was physically feeling uncomfortable.  :D 

I initially  logged in at this early o'clock hour because I was talking a look at the background people of this weeks episode....why do I do this? Because their responses and actions are extremely unguarded because they don't believe they are also on camera!!! LOL   

O.M.G moment !!

3:02 seconds into the B.E.S.T version of Ep. 273 it's SY's solo photoshoot

LOOK AT THE HELPER WITH THE LONG BLUE JACKET...I think she is the stylist for SY's hair. Anyway, has become aware of something at surprises her! She has sucked her cheeks in and puckered her lips as she looks at Jonghyun in what looks like surprise. In the edited version we are seeing, JH has been complimenting SY on how pretty she was, but this stylist seems to be overly surprised at him. ALSO, throughout the shoot, the "beanie wearing lady" smiles a lot at their interactions ... she knows what going on. Even in this photo shoot the guy taking the pictures can tell that SY responds to JH and asks her to look at him and smile.  :D I'm going back to watch ALL the background people...just for fun! 

Guest Soumi

tumblr_nowckf8JTz1te07lko1_540.png

These two are still at it! I can't....

:wub: them so much~

EDIT: hot dayum peeps, I am so behind. Left off somewhere on 533... OTL Life is taking so much of my time. Must catch up tmr! For now, off to bed. Jaljayo~

I always have the same reaction. I think I have posted it before but I really feel like my sexuality is in danger with SY. I'm a girl and I'm bragging to everyone that I have a crush on this too gorgeous girl. LOLssss. And I'm proud to say that everyone agreed that she's too beautiful.

I got the feeling when looking her photo .. sniffing her hand and got that released sigh .... lol (I am a girl too hahahhaa)

Archived