[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

@ayvah

I noticed before that JH likes all of SY's recent photo except that pic where she wear the couple bracelet. Maybe it's already a promise, and when he saw it, he just nod with satisfied look xD xD 

Guest hannah711

@mjang hey I know right!!!! Sometimes We need to let go of what is important to us because we want that person to be happy. Hug and kisses :)  I was a bit upset watching the first few eps coz I was so shocked....my oppa is that you? Why are u like this? We have been hiding our treasure for a long time coz we don't want anyone to notice u and steel u away from us BS..and now you are out there showing them your killing smiles your attractive dimples and your fascinating personality....lots n lots of shocks disbeliefs and unwillingness. ...but now it's all gone :) now deep down im glad. And from obsessing only oppa..i now want to protect our BEC !!!! 

Here's 2 more cringe worthy scenes -

Bed scene.  SY looks like she is laughing at something, JH is over her and passes his right hand down the side of her head to push her hair out of way.  At the same time SY's hand follows his.  Her expression changes from a smile to a serious look right up into his eyes.   Everybody now - SIGH........

Kissing scene - SY hair is down.  JH has his hand around the back of her head, his other hand is not around her waist, but is resting on the swell of her butt.   Everybody, 1,2,3 - arrrggghhh omo!    

Here's 2 more cringe worthy scenes -

Bed scene.  SY looks like she is laughing at something, JH is over her and passes his right hand down the side of her head to push her hair out of way.  At the same time SY's hand follows his.  Her expression changes from a smile to a serious look right up into his eyes.   Everybody now - SIGH........

Kissing scene - SY hair is down.  JH has his hand around the back of her head, his other hand is not around her waist, but is resting on the swell of her butt.   Everybody, 1,2,3 - arrrggghhh omo!    

oh i didn't notice thisO.o i need to re-watch that preview video again:ph34r:

Guest parvasrlee04

JONGYEON aka GONGLEE aka BECouple INSTAGRAM SAGA
special for SOOMPI FORUM

[updating - feel free to contact me to add missing capture]

Let's start with following each other:
March 26, 2015
th_IG%20mar26.jpg

April 7, 2015
th_IG%20apr7.jpg

April 11, 2015
th_IG%20apr11.jpg
th_IG%20apr11-.jpg

April 14, 2015
th_IG%20apr14.jpg

April 19, 2015
th_IG%20apr19.jpg

April 21, 2015
th_IG%20apr21.jpg

April 22, 2015
th_IG%20apr22.jpg

April 23, 2015
th_IG%20apr23-.jpg
th_IG%20apr23.jpg

April 25, 2015
th_IG%20apr25.jpg

April 26, 2015
th_IG%20apr26-.jpg

]th_IG%20apr26--.jpg
th_IG%20apr26.jpg

April 27, 2015
th_IG%20apr27.jpg

April 28, 2015
th_IG%20apr28.jpg
th_IG%20apr28-.jpg

April 29, 2015
th_IG%20apr29.jpg

April 30, 2015
th_IG%20Apr30.jpg

th_IG%20apr30--.jpg

May 2, 2015
th_IG%20may2_1.jpg
th_IG%20may2--.jpg

May 4, 2015
th_IG%20May4.jpg

May 5, 2015
th_IG%20may5.jpg

May 6, 2015
th_IG%20may6.jpg

Guest choccy

Ahhhhh finally i can open my laptop and go in the temporary forum.. So glad that we can still post here and spazz! :D

@twinkystar thank you for the gifs!! I can't stop watching the video as well! When JH brush SY hair in the bed scene.. gosh it's such a breathtaking moment.. And most of the times JH seems so stiff and nervous in the photoshoot, so cute. SY is more confident and lead him all the way, you go girl :) Can't wait for saturday! 

​before, we're speculating that jonghyun was in the reflection. But since we got the clearer pic here, it turns out it's not him xD

remember to cut photos or gif from quotes guys~

I think the photos was  taken before she met Jonghyun~ :D

Archived