[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

regarding Say You Love Me, Here's the original singer JURIS of the song, vocals of the band MYMP(Make Your Mama Proud). Popular group from the Philippines. I believe the song got popular in 2011 and was covered by many Korean Singers. Because of this the JURIS was asked to record an album in Korea.I think I heard the song used as BGM either in episode 263 or 264.

*** off topic ***

​her voice is similar to Nina, from the song Someday ... that too was covered; by the Jung sisters ....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too don't mind if they do not have a wedding yet. I'd rather that they plan the wedding out properly so that their friends will be there. Similar to Hongki and Minas in GWGM. It seems to be more meaningful with their friends around. But who knows, JH and SY seem to have this amazing ability to make everything romantic when there is just the two of them. So we may be in for a surprise.

I am happy to know SY went to Busan with JH. Based on the Japan trip, it means a lot to JH to be able to share his past experience with SY. I wonder if JH's parents will go on the show though? It seems like his parents keeps to themselves, so I am not too sure if SY will get to meet his parents on WGM. There could be a possibility that they meet in private instead?

Just one more day to go until the next episode!

​I'm not feelin' a wedding either (well, not yet). Just my opinion of course, but it would be too much of a rushed thing visiting a home town then getting married. For programming sake, this trip should be a singular experience  because it would seem like this and a wedding is two separate experiences ...Dragging out their time on the show by saving them for different times (IMHO). (aside from that they ALWAYS show a preview of the wedding before it happens)

EXCEPT TO SAY...adding to the slight possibility they would combine these two activities...SY & JH fan photos show them carrying A LOT of flowers...bouquet kinds of flowers! Were they for a wedding or were they is meeting gift?

another side road, when they do have their wedding I would think flowers would be a main theme for it in some way because she loves them so much. WGM loves "themes" LOL

Weddings at the end: Taemin and Naeun had their wedding at almost the end of their time on the show...I think there were something like 4 more episodes after their wedding and they were done. 

I tend to think outside the box and may be off,  but I don't think she will meet the parents this time either. Usually they meet one sides parent(s) and the other side gets to see a bestie or a sibling or they talk to the other parent on the phone and have conversations. I wouldn't be surprised if this is not a family visit, but someone of significance will definitely be present :) 

I watched a old Show of them and ther was a funny Scene at the end of the first part and the begining of the second part

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwk992_121214-cnb-gs-pt-1-eng-sub_people

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwk9k9_121214-cnb-gs-pt-2-eng-sub_people

271 ep of we got married he said that to her after they talk about  the picture she took whit the drama partner that was soooo funny for me hahahahhhah

Guest mnjhs775

Hey guys! Just confirming the whole radio thing, yes seungyeon did send a text to the radio with a 'story' kinda thing (as you can do for radio in Korea) and its known that it was for/ related to jonghyun's birthday. She requested the song say you love me -mymp and I'll translate her bits when it comes up! They put up a podcast of the whole radio session so I'm just waiting for that now :3  

Hey guys! Just confirming the whole radio thing, yes seungyeon did send a text to the radio with a 'story' kinda thing (as you can do for radio in Korea) and its known that it was for/ related to jonghyun's birthday. She requested the song say you love me -mymp and I'll translate her bits when it comes up! They put up a podcast of the whole radio session so I'm just waiting for that now :3  

Thank you!

It's really amazing how JongYeon is extending their WGM romance into the "real" world, with all the Instagramming, and now, via the radio :) 

Great way for JongYeon to extend their relationship beyond meeting up every ~2 weeks for WGM, while enabling us fans to follow along in their romance... :wub:

Guest ayvah

#HappyLeeJongHyunDay :wub:

happy birthday Jong hyun-ahh! Here's to wishing that this moment becomes a miraculous moment in your life.

Screenshot_2015-05-14-23-55-25_zpsruoj3k

Guest Skylover2

awww... SY is just so sweet. She always do or prepare meaningful things. Even though she is young, like what..23?, she really thinks and acts like a matured person. :rolleyes:  No one would have thought about calling up the radio to say a message/birthday wishes. LOL that's more like the old style way of telling a person something. (<--just my opinion, I know some still do that but rarely..since...people are usually on their "high tech" phones and laptop...). I feel like people who still use the old style of communicating...like writing letters and calling up the radio are people who really put in the effort in expressing themselves. I admire those people...(not trying to say others aren't good.) I just feel like those people are really special in their own way. :P  Can't wait to watch that episode...but it's probably gonna be aired..like in June. :sweatingbullets:   Can't wait for the brownies that are helping out and posting the updates of the radio section and other great news. Thank you!! Brownies FTW~

P.S. Happy Birthday Jonghyun! Have a great show CNBlue and FNC family~:)

regarding Say You Love Me, Here's the original singer JURIS of the song, vocals of the band MYMP(Make Your Mama Proud). Popular group from the Philippines. I believe the song got popular in 2011 and was covered by many Korean Singers. Because of this the JURIS was asked to record an album in Korea.

I think I heard the song used as BGM either in episode 263 or 264.

If You listen carefully to the strumming of the guitar starting at 0:28 its almost the same to the one jy played on his guitar on his ig yesterday.

Guest Skylover2

If You listen carefully to the strumming of the guitar starting at 0:28 its almost the same to the one jy played on his guitar on his ig yesterday.

​LOL!!! OMG. it does sound a little similar to what JH was playing on his IG. You are amazing. @missgirlalu hahaha.:P Are you working for CSI by any chance? JK

Guest rainmoon

Wow ... I think you might be right ... You guys are awesome for figuring this stuff out ... :D

Guest wilddove

If You listen carefully to the strumming of the guitar its almost the same to the one jy played on his guitar on his ig yesterday.

​My first impression too when i listened to the song....... could this be one of her favourite songs?  he did asked her in the previous episode.

Say you love me is a much better song up beat and now we know how she really feels about him! 

Love this one so much better!!!  I would love to hear her sing it and him play!!!  But I am still hanging on to the hope they will sing the song JH writes for them!:wub:

Guest shipperlove

So if really is the song jh played on his video on ig maybe he played that song because he knew she would have listened that.....ans she dedicated the same song for his birthday awwww...

Guest ayvah

On wgm wedding, when I started watching wgm, I had assumed that the couple were already "married" from the start. What we are all waiting for is just the wedding ceremony.

I had watched few korean dramas which featured couples that were married legally but didn't have a ceremony yet. 

If they were not yet virtually married, why did they have a honeymoon in Japan? So I guess they are already married but no ceremony yet. So hopefully, they'll show us a beautiful wedding ceremony for these 2.

@mnjhs775 thank you in advance for your translation and i love you! :wub: Haha...

It's comforting to know that a lot of people are experiencing what I felt yesterday, that excitement that makes your heart race like crazy. 

Happy birthday LJH, I bet you are very happy indeed. *wink, wink* 

Archived