[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

guys, can you please slow down a bit? hahahahaha! i am trying to catch up but everytime i finished few pages, another page is added. seriously! :w00t::D

anyways, i was not able to visit this forum the whole day and i am so excited for tomorrow. waaaaaaahhhh! hoping for jh family to meet his wife and his bff too. you know, that guy who liked sy posts though he's not following her hahahaha!

i have so many thoughts regarding the ig saga and all but i realized it should not bother me that much. i am a typical woman who overreacts sometimes. and i am just sooo happy that sy keeps liking jh posts, she's an angel, a confident lady, graceful, and beautiful. and jh, what's happening? editing your posts on ig, changing your ig profile description at least thrice today, and changing your ig profile pic lol! we're getting crazy catching up with you. 

anyways, i wish you an advance happy birthday. i am sure tomorrow will be a happy day for you. and i wish sy will give you one of your wishes. not the kiss yet but the breakfast in bed that you want her to prepare. please, overnight stay in busan! am i asking for too much??? meeting jh family, breakfast in bed, send-off to hongkong... waaaahhh! :)

and edited to make a special shoutout to @luvtokki. belated happy anniversary to you and your wife! it's always good to hear couples celebrating wedding anniversaries :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Wow, the map at myhistro.com is really cool! Thanks for putting this together, I had no idea they traveled so far across Japan over their three day trip! -- Can we add a few Japan locations that seem to be missing?

Like the first day they arrive, JH takes SY to Harajuku, Tokyo to the cafe and outdoors picnic/bike ride

Then that night, JH and SY ride the shinkansen from Tokyo to Nagoya and stay at the ryokan for dinner and overnight -- I don't know if their morning spa date and calligraphy lesson at held at the same ryokan?

Then it seems they traveled back to Tokyo for the amusement park and flower park, and all the way back to Kyoto (past Nagoya!) for the bamboo forest... So much traveling for three days! :w00t:

​With the way WGM does editing... it's more than feasible than certain activities were done on different days than what they portray as their timeframe on the show. What I'm saying is, it very well could be that things happened in a different sequence of events....  which means something because the way we see their blooming, developing romance may not be quite the same as how it's unfolding when they are really together.

Does anyone know the date the 1st posts of them at the bamboo forest were posted?  CSI might have to work overtime for an accurate reading.

guys, can you please slow down a bit? hahahahaha! i am trying to catch up but everytime i finished few pages, another page is added. seriously! :w00t::D

anyways, i was not able to visit this forum the whole day and i am so excited for tomorrow. waaaaaaahhhh! hoping for jh family to meet his wife and his bff too. you know, that guy who liked sy posts though he's not following her hahahaha!

i have so many thoughts regarding the ig saga and all but i realized it should not bother me that much. i am a typical woman who overreacts sometimes. and i am just sooo happy that sy keeps liking jh posts, she's an angel, a confident lady, graceful, and beautiful. and jh, what's happening? editing your posts on ig, changing your ig profile description at least thrice today, and changing your ig profile pic lol! we're getting crazy catching up with you. 

anyways, i wish you an advance happy birthday. i am sure tomorrow will be a happy day for you. and i wish sy will give you one of your wishes. not the kiss yet but the breakfast in bed that you want her to prepare. please, overnight stay in busan! am i asking for too much??? meeting jh family, breakfast in bed, send-off to hongkong... waaaahhh! :)

and edited to make a special shoutout to @luvtokki. belated happy anniversary to you and your wife! it's always good to hear couples celebrating wedding anniversaries :)

​Interesting...  very, very, very interesting....   

[ I still want to know who saw SY ask or write for him to play something....]

**Chinese fans and media really don't like to play-by-South-Korean rules.  They really enjoy messing around and "letting out secrets".  Sometimes South Korean fans are happy about it, sometimes not so much....  I'd ask you to look in the direction of EXO's media updates in China as my example.  Frankly, it doesn't surprise me that a teacher who comes from China would spill the beans and not care about "confidentiality disclaimers" that WGM may have demanded personnel provide.  Simply put, they truly don't care.**

So, from my experience with WGM after a "photoshoot" and getting a "home", and due to "scheduling", frankly, they've already had their "honeymoon", you can't call that a "vacation", they slept in the same room "on camera", unless he wants to explain THAT to FIL, the next item on the AGENDA would be to actually GET MARRIED... You know??? Have a wedding???  I mean based on filming, we're already gonna be into ep. 11-12 before we'll even see a wedding aired and, on average, couples tend to only have 25-35 episodes in Season 4.  What? Are they going to get married and then 2 episodes later get divorced?  Seriously....  The wedding has to come sooner than later.

.....so, he's met FIL, and now she's in Busan, and we think they'll just go to see his old school and NOT meet the family?  He's met her REAL father, and she's not gonna be introduced as well, after her father AND mother cooked for him?  Pfft... get real....   If she doesn't meet the Busan family, for me, it will mean they don't really get along outside WGM and his family doesn't want to be a part of this variety show.  You know? Namja father and all?  I suspect there's going to be a wedding....  hell, maybe even HER family shows up.  Would be interesting and unusual.  You never know.  I just can't see them going there and at least seeing his family and PLANNING the wedding.  Because they couldn't have already had the wedding. could they? That'd be too much for filming with the concert and all.  I'm kind of pissed it's taking them this long, but thankful our couple is so full of sweetness I can forgive WGM for the moment.  I mean we did get the honeymoon FIRST.  [Not meant to compare except for timing example: Yewon/Henry already wed; SoLim couple had photoshoot before wedding & wedding took place on their 11th episode = I think BECouple will have schedule more like SoLim couple.]

NOW! It's ONE DAY before this couple is heading to Busan.... Looks like SY will meet his family AND they probably have started SCHEDULING for their wedding ceremony.  ....Interesting, very very interesting.... Could our Busan Namja be getting wedding jitters and taking it out on his Twitter, IG, & Weibo accounts?  He cannot seem to "STAY STILL" on this day, in particular.  I mean, what could be on this namja's mind?  

....BWHAHAHAHA.........

Guest rainmoon

I hope we get some behind the scenes pictures ... HenWon couple seems have alot from their filming a couple days ago.

I hope we get some behind the scenes pictures ... HenWon couple seems have alot from their filming a couple days ago.

​I really hope we do. Since they're going to film at a school, I highly doubt that there won't be any picture. 

I noticed in the 3 second preview, not once did JH take his eyes off of SY. He's so sweet! He wants her baddddddd

Guest rainmoon

I noticed in the 3 second preview, not once did JH take his eyes off of SY. He's so sweet! He wants her baddddddd

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

​JongHyun: Does that mean you hate/dislike married men?

Seolhyun: No, no. Since you are married of course I cannot choose you

​Thank you!

So basically Seolhyun is saying she does like married men? :P 

And JH -- quit teasing girls who are not your wife! :wub:

qaf374x.jpg

Can anyone translate his caption?!

Also, is his IG snap mirrored?! Doesn't South ​Korea have steering wheel on the left?!

Sooo, looks like he is taking the taxi which I think means they are going by KTX. Someone at the Seoul station SHOULD definitely take a picture.

AND I DEFINITELY NEED TO GET A LIFE. (I'll show myself out.) :P

Guest rainmoon

Trans: I'm doing selfie.. you're not..kekeke

from FB WGM LJH & GSY

His manager also post a video of him taking train.. yup, he tagged #KTX on his post..;)

let's go to Busannnnnn~~~~

Ahhh the same manager from Everland date ... So exciting :D OMG.. Let's all go hehehe 

Guest Hickk

You can hear SY at the end on that insta video:D

​I know rite? Camera sounds and SY's voice. Gaaaaahhh   @__@!

Wouldn't you just:wub: love to be one of those lucky people on that train!!! 

It's a good thing I don't live in Korea I would be a stalker for sure!!!!:ph34r::w00t::ph34r:

Archived