[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell these two really like each other, but they are now starting to move into the 2nd phase where the shock and awe of her beauty is something that is understood and isn't mentioned as much :) 
I really wondered how their reunion would be. It was a pretty big gap from Japan to the airport and was curious how they would react. JH must have seen how they focused on certain aspects and had a talk to himself. (anyone else see how he was different?) It seemed she got a upset at something in the airport..curious what the conversation was...LOL!!! Then it seemed like she slowly let him have it in the car (discussing her drama I think). 
I was REALLY surprised watching JH...he IS so obvious...and for someone who claims  he doesn't get jealous ...he was feeling it for sure here. My thoughts on him regarding jealousy: JH doesn't like the feeling of being jealous and has until this point avoided it like a plague. Whenever he feels it, he backs off and quits (just my opinion). If someone clings to him or chases him, he also backs away. I was worried SY would fall for him and start getting too obvious or clingy  (which for some reason I don't think he likes too much). JH prefers to hunt instead of be hunted..lol!! Jealousy is uncomfortable for him ..BUT IT'S SO CUTE TO WATCH IT HAPPEN! Maybe because we know he has nothing to be jealous about, but that doesn't stop the feeling from coming over him right? 
Her eyeballing him in the airport was adorable...his face looked like he didn't know what to do..LOL!!! His body also moved toward her as if he was going to give her a hug but didn't : D She was ASKING to be hugged at how cute she was being :D 
Translators...I LOVE YOU! I'm waiting for you...this looks like one awesome episode! 
EDIT: I just read the comments above this. So it does seem like he was trying to pull back a little ..he seemed a tad bit cooler to her in the airport. Mentioning his drama was him trying to get a grip on himself (and also to see if she would get jealous). Forgetting the 1st meet...that in my opinion was not a good move..LOL!!! She was upset...and I think that is the reason for the way she presented her part in the drama...she layed it all out to him slowly so he could feel the sting. It almost sounds like they were playing love games this episode...feeling each others feelings out :) 

Guest minukim

I think he did not just smell her hand tho.If u put your hand at a same position u will see,there are no way his lip did not touch her hand :\"> :P

purpleskyland_stv said:

She was so happy when she found JH at Japanese airport,

so she visited the airport with flower for the first time in her life.

JH said he protects the girl he loves in the drama. it made her jealous...

JH forgot the date when they first met...

They broke the hand phone at the same time...

JH got jealous after he heard the story about her drama...one night stand with chaebol son?

But he said, it's just job...

And he sniffed her hand. SY thought he would kiss her hand...anticipated... but it's ok^^, she said.

SY now knew aegyo... she herself was surprised^^;

happy2bhere said: You can tell these two really like each other, but they are now starting to move into the 2nd phase where the shock and awe of her beauty is something that is understood and isn't mentioned as much :) 
I really wondered how their reunion would be. It was a pretty big gap from Japan to the airport and was curious how they would react. JH must have seen how they focused on certain aspects and had a talk to himself. (anyone else see how he was different?) It seemed she got a upset at something in the airport..curious what the conversation was...LOL!!! Then it seemed like she slowly let him have it in the car (discussing her drama I think). 
I was REALLY surprised watching JH...he IS so obvious...and for someone who claims  he doesn't get jealous ...he was feeling it for sure here. My thoughts on him regarding jealousy: JH doesn't like the feeling of being jealous and has until this point avoided it like a plague. Whenever he feels it, he backs off and quits (just my opinion). If someone clings to him or chases him, he also backs away. I was worried SY would fall for him and start getting too obvious or clingy  (which for some reason I don't think he likes too much). JH prefers to hunt instead of be hunted..lol!! Jealousy is uncomfortable for him ..BUT IT'S SO CUTE TO WATCH IT HAPPEN! Maybe because we know he has nothing to be jealous about, but that doesn't stop the feeling from coming over him right? 
Her eyeballing him in the airport was adorable...his face looked like he didn't know what to do..LOL!!! His body also moved toward her as if he was going to give her a hug but didn't : D She was ASKING to be hugged at how cute she was being :D 
Translators...I LOVE YOU! I'm waiting for you...this looks like one awesome episode! 

Guest ayvah

@lile nope. His comments are still there. I am the master of ig scavenging hahaha!

I hope they will always be like this. I know the circumstances surrounding them could at times become too much, considering the fact that jh is one famous idol. I hope they'll remain strong and be in love all the time. What is this? I sounded like they were into real dating! Aigoo, my heart!

I love how eric flushed when jh reached out for sy's hand. Shocks, I could even feel myself blushing! And sy's reaction was sooo natural I know she became a bit uncomfortable but giddy too. Like "ooppsiEs! Is this man for real?" And that entire thing made everything sooo real I am afraid they're going to stop doing wgm and just date for real. Omgeeee!

happy2bhere said: You can tell these two really like each other, but they are now starting to move into the 2nd phase where the shock and awe of her beauty is something that is understood and isn't mentioned as much :) 

Guest ayvah

@honeygeeko yeah the you're my destiny feels! I want to faint! I hope this is for real! After the ig saga, then this episode happened! Aiggooo!!!

Guest foxxlucian_stv

I told myself to stay calm and be quiet while watching. But, I FAILED!
THIS COUPLE IS JUST.... EPIC!!
CDbL-gMW0AEqYRs.png

CDbL-6uWEAEjfLw.png

CDbL_GQXIAARLru.png

CDbL_YtW8AEQw8W.png

now, my Mom's nagging me 'bout my loud screams... if she only knewwwww :x

Guest purpleskyland_stv

OMG... the mission card said, Go to the newly-wed house and decorate it as much as you want...(or something like that)

Their house really needs some decoration!!! Fortunately they seem to be so happy even in that house^^;...

@ayvah, I think both the male MCs are learning from JH :P
So it seems like our couple is getting a run down house. I wonder if WGM is lacking in funds or they just want to see how the couples manage through hardship?

Guest foxxlucian_stv

noww...... MY GOD!! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!  :\">
CDbEyq4VEAAqf6J.jpg

[TRANS]
JH: heol?SY: heol? what do you mean? :oJH: no... it's very.. nothing^^ kekeke

just.... i can't stay calm

Guest ayvah

jly31 said:

whenever they are alone, they are so sweet!

I have no idea what they were saying. But it was interesting to see how SY and JH was jealous.
While they were in the car, it really felt like they are a couple. It almost seems too intimate for me to watch!

I feel the same way. it's like i am invading their privacy! SHocks, what's the deal with these two? :x

Guest mnjhs775

I AM SO SORRY GUYS :((((( I've come down with some chest infection and just can't stop coughing. why did this hit me on the morning of the day I get to see our couple :(((( I'm afraid I won't be able to do any translation stuff tonight and for a few days bc of this constant pain and dizziness.. Forgive me brownies hahah, and hopefully I'll be back soon to post and translate!

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - "Back gang" Jonghyun 등판깡패' 종현의 모습에 반한 승연 20150425

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Jonghyun♡Seung Yeon, a three-legged! 종현♡승연, 2인 3각 초밀착 데이트! 20150425

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Incarnation of jealousy,Jonghyun 질투의 화신이 된 종현, 과연 그 모습은?! 20150425

Guest ayvah

She was so happy when she found JH at Japanese airport,

so she visited the airport with flower for the first time in her life.

JH said he protects the girl he loves in the drama. it made her jealous...

JH forgot the date when they first met...

They broke the hand phone at the same time...

JH got jealous after he heard the story about her drama...one night stand with chaebol son?

But he said, it's just job...

And he sniffed her hand. SY thought he would kiss her hand...anticipated... but it's ok^^, she said.

SY now knew aegyo... she herself was surprised^^;

I remember reading in an article that he's not really good in remembering events. Seriously, this man is so real. Dont worry sy-ahh my husband is exactly like that. That's they married us, to remember it for them. :x

Archived