[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

all about seungyeon's husband!

credit to the owner 
i tried researching for vids about sy. unfortunately, i couldnt find one. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am back from work now and checking the status of our brownies.  I see all IG guards are at their posts and vigilant and the BED disease symptoms have already started.   I am loosening the straps of my straight jacket so I can do cartwheels and swing from tree limbs like a happy monkey.....    @-) :-O =))  :(|)

@ayvah - yea, I am namja or oppa or ahjussi - take your pick!   I know luvtokki is not the most masculine name, but I chose it and now I am stuck with it.

My wifey thinks I am a nut case for doing this, but she reaps the benefit from this as I get more lovey-dovey toward her after filling up my love hunter gene from watching our couple!!!!!!

:x

Guest shipperlove

chingu i was all time in front of my phone....refresh ig on 2 minutes...but not moving leaf....
i am sure that the next ig update will give us big satisfactions...or at least hope so...

Guest chadonaml

@luvtokki waaaaaah! Your wifey so lucky. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ annyeonghaseyoooo superstar-nim  =)) =)) =)) I'm new so please look after me. You and your wifey must be like just jonghyun and seungyeon kkkkk have you already awakened her love hunter gene?  =)) =))
P.S. please let me call you ahjussi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest suri41ra

5.20 am in my place, just woke up and the first thing i did was refresh my IG. I even refresh the app (and restart my phone too.. Hahaha), so, there no IG saga last night,right? All nighters IG saga guards: you all have worked so hard :)

I said to my husband when woke up "oh i could not sleep" and my husband with confused face "really?? You were in deep sleep" lol

But seriously.. When I slept last night, all the songs that JH serenade to SY played in my head. I even do not know if I dream or not..

I think my BED becomes worse =))

@ayvah - I, too was a 'playful' man.  I love women.  From high school to the time I met my wife very little time would pass when I wouldn't have a woman by my side.  (Not bragging, just the way it was!)

But, when I met my wife, it was a matter of the right time and the right person.  I was ready to settle down.  She was ready for a family. My wife is very pretty she is Lebanese, she is very exotic looking with olive Mediterranean skin, dark eyes and long brown hair and a great body.  We had worked together for awhile, there was always an attraction but either she or I were in other relationships and never connected.

Then one night we met by chance at a bar and the planets aligned, horoscopes matched, tea leaves predicted the outcome.  It was magic.

I spent the night with her that night and I never left.  24 years later we are still together.   Oh sure, I have checked other women out with my eyes but never with my hands.  I am human after all.  I could never, ever cheat on her because I wouldn't hurt her that way or break the trust we've had all this time.  We are matched for life!    

Guest ayvah

@luvtokki wow! 24 years! You're both so blessed to have a beautiful marriage!

It's past midnight here. I have repeated episodes 1-6. I think Im learning korean just rewatching their episodes for the nth time. And yeah, no IG activity no matter how much I refreshed it hahaha! But we should still be on guard. That saga can happen anytime.

@prechtik thank you for sharing the gif.

@prechtik
can we change or resize of our color eyeball too.. I guess on your picture .. she is got her brown eyeball bigger too than before..

I think we can not resize our color eyeball if we are not use contact lens..

but I don't know maybe you are right..

I keep insist like Jong Hyun.. i don''t believe it.. till its confirm..

;;) B-)

edit
I guess henry could be her eyes evidence.. he already called her a gollum cuz she has a big light brown eyes even 9 years ago. at her 13 yo..

Guest iamkryptonite17

Good morning Brownies... I hope MBC won't cut the car scenes today. We've been painstakingly waiting for that for a week! Unfortunately, I'm off to work again on a Saturday. Kindly post the raw link later, and I'll be surely watching while on the way home. TIA! Have a nice day everyone! ;)

Guest Idemandacookie

kazu-id said: Idemandacookie said: I wanted to say something, I recently rewatched the show with my mother and she is completely fascinated with this couple, especially with Jonghyun.
It's a first time considering she thinks all the idol guys look like girls, she thinks Jonghyun is the most handsome she ever seen, plus he is romantic and has a nice voice, and he makes a beautiful couple with Seungyeon who is equally gorgeous.

My mom is eager to watch the next episode now, lol.

@Idemandacookie indeed...someone who pays attention to detail things bout you is

charming.

To all IG guards..수고했어 :)

Does any of brownies here working in a lab? I'm gonna get JH's DNA and tissue somehow....please clone him for me ♡♡♡ :))

Guest suri41ra

kazu-id said: @Idemandacookie indeed...someone who pays attention to detail things bout you is
charming.
To all IG guards..수고했어 :)
Does any of brownies here working in a lab? I'm gonna get JH's DNA and tissue somehow....please clone him for me ♡♡♡ :))

7 hrs 36 mins till showtime :D

so no IG saga episode last night... that's ok, the BED story will continue as usual and like the Caption Minions said "like a villain that keeps coming back to life after being killed.." that is how our vicious cycle of watching BECouple on WGM will be... watch live, watch raw, watch GDF sub, watch KSO, check captions, spazz..and they are put on loop, never ending cycle...

@-)

I really love the way SY carries herself in front of JH. I like the fact that she's never intimidated by who JH is. I mean what kind of girl would be able to handle the way JH stared at her after they finished working on their travel book in that room? The sexual tension was so strong that I was 100% sure she would look away first but instead the tables were turned and JH had to look away first. If I were in SY shoes, I would have probably ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there .I literally had to hold my breath when I was watching that scene. It was just too much for me. It only shows how strong and confident SY is and I really admire her for that.

@Coolsmurf009 for her age, she is quite a matured person. It is true being the first born in her family, that trait is very prominent in her. I was surprised and relieved at the same time when I heard MC KyungHwan said that he hope JH's feelings will never change and would really marry him off because JH was so happy. Like one of you mentioned, male perspective is different from female... no matter how much a man is drawn to beautiful women, when their heart is set on one person...that's it!

** off to marathon ep1-6...just in case I miss anything... @gummypassenger your vids are such an antidote to this fragile heart

:-*

Guest ayvah

I just woke up and the first thing I did was come here and refresh ig. And I caught something:

"0seungyeon started following beyondcosmetics. 33min"

Hayysss...

Archived